News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

Going down

Started by Anastasia, August 16, 2019, 03:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

I'd hate to steak Dana's thunder here. Tryll and Calleigh will hold off and let her smash things out of her system.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

> roll 33d6
<Penuche2> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 117 > [d6=6,1,2,4,1,1,4,5,2,5,1,1,1,4,2,4,5,6,6,5,6,4,5,5,2,5,3,2,6,5,4,3,1]
> roll 1d20+18
<Penuche2> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 29 > [d20=11]

Dana's there and opens wide to scream, "FUCK OFF!" even as Calleigh reels, stunned. The scream sends the skeletons to shaking, two more skulls shattering. It's enough to make a fourth shatter, the skeletons falling apart before your eyes.

As they do Dana glowers, "Fucking weaklings."

Free act.

[spoiler]

Dana
HP: 618/618 (fast healing 2)
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Bonuses: Attack+2 (+2 morale), Damage+0 AC+0, Saves+2 (+2 morale), Skills+2 (+2 morale), Checks+0
Resources: Rage 1/1 Offensive Chain 3/3 Defensive Chain 3/3 Defensive Stance 10/10 Protection Devotion 1/1 Bulwark 3/3 Haste 10/10
Spells Used: Power Points 454/485
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: Mind Blank (CL15), Death Ward, Dispelling Buffer (CL11), Energy Conversion (CL13), Heroism (CL5)
Notes: Triggers frost blood on a slashing or piercing melee attack.

Miranda
HP: 421/421
Negative Conditions:
Aura: Courage 10ft (+4 morale vs fear)
Bonuses: Attack+2 (+2 morale), Damage+0 AC+0, Saves+2 (+2 morale), Skills+2 (+2 morale), Checks+0
Resources:
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: Mind Blank (CL15), Death Ward, Dispelling Buffer (CL11), Energy Conversion (CL13), Heroism (CL5)
Notes: Favored enemy applies to attack rolls. No real resource issues with anything she does, can function all day.

Benyen
HP: 632/632 (fast healing 3)
Negative Conditions:
Aura: Magic Circle Against Evil 10ft (Protection from Evil), Courage 10ft (+4 morale vs fear)
Resources: Smite Evil 21/21 Channel Energy 13/13 Lay On Hands 60/60 Remove Disease 1/1 (week) Incarnum Overload 1/1 Servant of the Heavens 1/1 +5 One Attack On FA 1/1 (rnd) Take 10 On One Attack (rnd) 1/1 Rage 2/2 Hell Striker Takeover 1/1 (mth) Dimension Door 3/3
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Notes: Typical smite bonus damage is 28*2=56+6=62. 62+12=74*2=148 on charge, 74 normally.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'Feel better?' Tryll asks Dana while supporting Calleigh as she recovers.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Little bit," Dana says, striding ahead already.

Miranda shakes her head, "Strange creatures, weren't they?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Metal skellingtons that yell with magic? Seems normal to me!" Calleigh says, shaking her head.

Anastasia

"Let's go and find this portal," Dana says as she advances on.

Ready to move along?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

On the passage you go, winding along. It narrows more and more and more, to the point of needing to be taken slow and careful, armor scraping against the side of the stone walls.  Yet past that sits a small, dead end cavern. Here skeletons lie about, broken and largely shattered. What must be dozens and dozens of skeletons, joined by a metal arch to one side, deeply rusted and dented.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

The arch is examined with Detect Psionics!

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+53 : 7 + 53, total 60[/blockquote]

Anastasia

There's fading magic here. This was recently a portal, but it's dead and gone. Only the echos of magic remain around it.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Would this be something that Trace Teleport could pick up?

Anastasia

Possibly if it falls in with the 'within the last minute' clause of it.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tryll manifests Trace Teleport!