News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Emancipation

Started by Anastasia, August 22, 2019, 01:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"You know where he lives?" Hanna asks at that, as she holds 27.

27 eyes all of you before curling deeper into Hanna's arms.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"Kascha told me that Generals Jaela and Ithea dealt with him, and your lovely Elena added just now that General Afina did likewise. So when I asked for directions, she decided to bring me to you. It is rather disappointing that a breakdown in communications occurred, but luckily, it is easily fixed! Elena listens to everything here, doesn't she?"
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

"I can help you with what I know, but do you know where he lives?" Hanna asks back, again. "We can't go to where he is if we don't know where he is."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"How about we start where he received you guys since it wasn't a clandestine dropoff in the middle of nowhere and take it from there?" Seira offers with a grin.

Anastasia

"Well," Hanna begins, "The first time from what I understand, he came to us out of the blue," she explains. "He showed up, introduced himself and left after a little while."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"I see," Seira says, though it doesn't sound like she does. "Well, if we've made a mistake and you don't know anything useful about this matter, such is life. I'll be sure to come back after tracking him down and tell Elena all about it."

Anastasia

At this 27 stirs and eyes Seira. He sniffs the air before, "You are not like Hanna."

"Excuse me?" Amaryl says, an eyebrow raised.

"You are not like Hanna, either," 27 says. Then Ranbar is seen.

A blink. "Ranbar," 27 says, hopping out of Hanna's arms and to Ranbar. With a little yelp of surprise Ranbar catches 27.

"...hello?" Ranbar says cautiously.

"Yggdrasil is part of the path," 27 says. "But don't go too far. Yggdrasil is important, but it's not part of your story, nor is it part of hers. It's part of his, but it's a part he'll leave behind. She smiled when I told her that."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Is she? Yep. She's regretting coming here, now. Ah well, like Seira had cause to say recently she's never wasting time while there's one of her being productive and working back home!

"I think proper closure's important, but I'm not going to force anything," she voices. "For now, we'll take our leave."

They have committed troops to Aurora's Crusade afresh since the Abolition War ended, but all the same.... "If there's a particularly nasty vampire, let us know and I'll loan out Donald~"

Anastasia

As Ranbar holds 27, openly perplexed?

"Be careful," he warns, "Please."

Hanna nods and flashes you a smile, before, "Come along now," She chides, taking 27 away.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Seira leads the way outside, even as her will reaches out to Brani.

Elder Titan, I am Seira Aryn. Would you be amenable to a meeting?

Anastasia

'Mmm...I'm up, I'm up,' A voice responds into your head. 'What sort of meeting?'
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I want to consult on portal knowledge with yourself and your friend, but mostly I heard that you were working against Shar and I'm interested in seeing what I could do to help

Anastasia

'I'll let you know an answer when I have an answer.'
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Some excursions happen this way," Seira says with a shrug. "Now we'll just wait for an answer."

She takes the three of them home, and decides to check in with Lyris and Marianne to see what their answer would be. She'd been patient, but it's about time to see if they're willing to challenge Auril and shift the scales of Malana or prefer a different employment. Or even true retirement, she supposes.

Anastasia

We'll begin that in a new topic, you're due a new one. Please hold.
<Afina> Forever.