News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Afterwards

Started by Anastasia, September 30, 2019, 12:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Soon enough Alyssa is at her tower, resting. She looks out over her realm, the expansion going ever onward. She's had a chance to recover and rest, the treasure from Ash being analyzed at this very moment. It's a chance to rest, or to do something - or...?

We'll begin with ball in your court. Decent odd of an interrupt since things are happening, but go ahead and set the stage.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa sends for Delaize.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

This is simple enough. "Alyssa?" Delaize asks once he's here, waiting on your word.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa smiles at him.

"Sit, sit. I wanted to catch up with you and see how things are going. I've put a lot on you and wanted your feedback and input. And to see if you needed a vacation."

Anastasia

"Ask what you want," Delaize sits, "Though how is Ianvasah?" he asks quietly, "I hear she has spent a great deal of time in her room."
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa nods. "She had a very rough encounter with Shar. She'll be one of my next visits. I'll likely have her speak with one of our Enchanter or Illusionists. Those that study to break things often have better insight in how it works.

As for you, you've been in charge of the school and infastructure. How's the work load? Ha e you been able to find an assistant?"

Anastasia

"Yes, several," Delaize says, "They are of..." A quiet pause, "Varying skill, but all are eager. The ones who learn and listen are passable of that. There's too much to be done every day, and that won't change for some time."
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa nods thoughtfully.

"We'll need to break things down into departments. Planning, sanitation, layout, and the like. Start narrowing down your choices. We can teach what they don't know, but we need to identify the right traits more.

What about a personal assistant? I think it's time you officially named someone."

Anastasia

"I will before the week is out - I have a promising young man, he needs a little more first." Delaize explains.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"Good! What about personal plans? Have you started building for yourself outside if building our school?"

Anastasia

"Yes, a nice house on good land," Delaize murmurs, pausing. He glances back, just as Bastian walks up. He's wearing no shirt, entire upper body rippling with muscle. A long cloth is draped over his shoulders, a pause as he uses it to wipe away sweat. "Alyssa, do you need any sort of physical practice today," he asks, a nod to Delaize after that. "Jarem and I are practicing along with Dolmaya."
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"Exercise will do me good. I've got a few things to finish first, though. Could I ask you a favor, however?"

Anastasia

"Yeah?" Bastian asks back.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Anastasia

Reaching up to rub the back of his neck and audibly pop it, "Yeah. Emily's with her. Easier that way."
<Afina> Forever.