Chronias

Started by Anastasia, December 17, 2019, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

The blindfolds fit over your eyes and face like they were made for you. They are snug and tight, for a moment all fades to black. Then the light of Chronias shines through dimly - and a rainbow path ahead can be seen, a path to and into that light.

"Go," The voice of Xerona declares, "Take 21 to Chronias."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa heads forward confidently, tremorsense keeping her from bumping into others.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Ebiris

Blind to all but the path, Alicia simply walks forward.

Interesting it's a rainbow, that sort of thing usually gets matched towards chaotic planes. Although there are seven colours...

Corwin

Seira heads into Chronias, holding Amaryl's hand in hers.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Nephrite

Moore flies behind everyone, holding onto 21.

Anastasia

The light.

Gates.

You see them, light and gates. A gate that opens barely and yet seemingly forever. A gate seen through the light as you pass into it. A gate of light and gold, of platinum and shining metals you have no name for. A gate of the finest construction that leads to yet more light.

"Finally," Latha hurries forward, almost to a run. Tears trickle out from beneath her blindfold, her pace rapid.

Bastian's quiet as he takes it all in.

Amaryl holds Seira's hand tight, squeezing it.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa heads in as well.

Ebiris

Can I see Latha or anyone else?

Alicia simply walks at a steady pace towards the gate, her eyes focused ahead through the blindfold.

Corwin

Lagann would've been so happy to see this, an inane thought intrudes on Seira's mind. Another replaces it, of how light can cause such rapture but also such visceral fear. Shouldn't their origins be similar? That's been her working theory for the past two decades, and finally she will know the truth....

Nephrite

Moore continues on. Was the light of the Lost Realm based on this light, or that light?

Anastasia

Alicia notes that she can't see Latha, but at the same time she knows she's near.

Into the light.

The song of worlds, sung with the Words of Creation. A song unlike any other any of you has heard before, a song that bids light and life to prosper. A voice sung by countless voices within this place, within this light. It is of a beauty that only a few snatches of the most holy of Ebony or Moore's songs can approach, sung with all the heart and soul.

It is also a song of welcoming, of glory and triumph.

For Alicia, a sheer joy floods her. A thousand times more than the joy of stepping into Dweomerheart once on a time, even more than being in her own realm. A sense of belonging that floods away everything else. You come so far and at last your time is here.

Latha weeps silently as she stares ahead, "Finally," she repeats herself, falling to her knees. She buries her hands in her face and weeps, shaking.

For Seira and Moore, there's something there - but it's not quite right. Not quite all the way there. For one moment the light is nigh overwhelming, yet this fades as your blindfolds shield your eyes.

For Alyssa, it is light overwhelming, yet the blindfold shields her sight.

"...Shaundakul..." Bastian breathes out softly, as Amaryl holds to Seira tight.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa sends Bastian a mental message, 'Quite the path we've been led on.'

Ebiris

Alicia takes a deep breath, slowing as she absorbs it all. It does feel so right, like it was made for her...

Sylica has a long way to grow, and the thought makes her more melancholy than usual, knowing her home will seem lesser the next time she sets foot there.

But they're not here to sight see. Past the gate she stops, and listens to the song of welcoming.

Corwin

This. This is why Celestia is one of their closest allies. There is no need for words, and if the happiness she feels at being here receives a bit of a foreign boost, Seira won't complain much....

Nephrite

It's not his time yet to stay here. It makes sense.

Still, if he can truly learn any of this beauty to commit to memory, he listens.