Knowledge shall lead the...

Started by Anastasia, December 25, 2019, 07:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Okay, there's obviously a lot to do here and sort, and Elle ranks number one.

That aside a moment, give me a todo list for you and your node?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

Let's go do the One thing. I'll do it first thing after Elle. I would strongly suggest Sanzha go through the process since the bonuses make it viable, now. Either way, however, I'm going to do it myself. This is a good chance to confirm the bonuses Sylvie and Antenora provide now, btw, on top of Io's +5.

I plan to go chat with Asmodeus after these things take place. I'll do it alone.

Beyond that I'm not sure. I might reach out to Oberuth or Vlaakith, or try for one of the divine seeds. We'll see.

Finally, please resolve my loot questions.
http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,104121.msg1165916.html#msg1165916
http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,104121.msg1165849.html#msg1165849

For the second one:
QuoteDragon's Glory

This circlet changes to fit on any head that wears it, even a massive draconic head. When worn by a creature with a breath weapon, it reduces the interval for a breath weapon to recharge by 2 rounds (minimum no recharge time). This one is enchanted further and has the properties of a ring of defense+6 and a ring of greater invisibility.

These circlets are known to be made by great wyrms on occasion, and those who are willing to wear such...undraconic things often enchant them even further.  This one has the mark of a gust of wind blowing over a forest on the inside of the band.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

We'll do Elle first then worry about one, gives Antenora and Sylvie time to get their ducks in a row.

Also do me a favor and just reply to my post from yesterday in loot with the item description.

Thus you get with Elle afterwards, who shoots you a look once you're safe in the Cauldron. "So there's about a dozen of these seeds to be found?" she asks, "More?"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Anastasia

Going on with that with a toss of her hair, "And you want me to use the divine seed?"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"We're all going to do it," Seira says reasonably. "Perhaps as a happy coincidence, you've caught Gond's eye. If you ascend, you could apprentice under him in the creation of artifacts. We need that talent more than anything else at the time, hence my reasoning for the order of ascension."

Anastasia

"Of course you do," Elle smiles, "That's a hell of a responsibility, though. You think creating things will be the key here?"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"We'll need special weapons to damage Shar, and frankly there is no time to wait until our iconic ones attain artifact status." She gives Elle a crooked smile. "I know it seems like we are the ones getting the most of it, but that's because the benefits of true ascension and learning at Gond's feet speak for themselves."

Anastasia

That smile is returned, Elle with a hand on her hip, "Well then, I'll just have to go for it, won't I? Under the circumstances, I need to."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Anastasia

"To Io's lair," Elle agrees, hand offered to you.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Seira transports the two of them to Io's realm, along with Amaryl, Donald, Sanzha and Ranbar.

Anastasia

Thus your node travels to Io's realm. As you all walk up the stairs, "Seira?" Ranbar speaks up, shattering the peaceful silence.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Anastasia

"...can we actually win?" she asks. "It seems like we need your hope most of all now."
<Afina> Forever.