News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Lizard shuffle

Started by Anastasia, October 20, 2020, 11:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

You open doors - bedrooms, a study, a lounge. All palatal. A library - one that smoke races out from the door when it is opened, flickers of flame glimpsed within.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa sends the prying eyes into the open rooms to search for anything that might be valuable, useful, or interesting, while walking over to inspect the likely burning room.

'If you can, use your own summons to search for anything that might be useful or valuable and gather it to go through later. Who knows what dealings or plans we may come across; I've already found good information to give allies during the hunt for this place. I'm sure there'll be plenty here.'
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Amazingly yes, when you see smoke and fire the room is indeed burning.

Sulia merely glances and the flames quench themselves. "It appears they realized this location was revealed," she decides at last. "We'll gather what we can here."
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"Indeed. The more summons we have to scour the area, the more likely we are to find them before they destroy anything else truly useful. Let's get them out and searching before they get away."

Anastasia

Okay, give me a Perception check as well as explain how you're searching and at what pace.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Perception:

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+64 : 16 + 64, total 80[/blockquote]

As for the searching, I'll be using a combination of my Prying Eyes and Summons. I'll likely summon a bunch of Medium Air Elementals since they're likely to be the fastest, and use Telepathic Bond on them, all via Alter Reality since TB is level 5 and SM6 is level6. However the others do it is up to them, but the more, the better and faster.

As for pace, I'd say very quick.

As an aside, is there a teleport blocker in place that I can detect? Basically, I want to call some followers/soldiers to come in behind us and start looting/gathering since Summons are only round/level, and even at 36 that's only like 3 1/2 minutes.

Anastasia

Yes, but you'll find it as you search and can disable it if you want. This is mostly clean up at this point, they clearly cut their losses here.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Then yeah, I'd do that. Look for it and disable it. If they've straight up abandoned this place, I'd be interested in taking it over as an outpost; this being Limbo, I'm sure Alyssa would be able to work out a way to shift its location and then reinforce the defenses. I can populate it with CN servants, I guess. Though you and I still need to sit down and decide exactly what those would best be.

Unless Sulia or Queen want it. If they have interest in it, we can work out some sort of joint outpost?

Anastasia

That's well and good, okay. This is mostly clean up now - do you have anything else related to this IC that needs to be knocked out?
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Uh... I don't think so? We went after this as part of the targeted strike to draw out Gargauth, so unless he does something immediately, then yeah, it's just clean up and discussion about what we find, and what Sulia and Queen wanna do next.

Anastasia

Okay, we'll handle that after break. Welcome to level 37, enjoy your level up.
<Afina> Forever.