"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

Phoenix

Started by Anastasia, April 30, 2021, 02:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

That wasn't updated? Huh.

Odd oversight, let's fix that.

After some talk, "And afterwards I can work on codifying more of what we know about 666 now for our private lore," Kascha continues, "Even if most of it merely to stay away from it."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"If you need help, Avatar Five is bored~"
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

It's that moment you feel it, Kascha's words lost to you. Your connection to Kascha glows bright, a resonation between the two of you.

Node update, go read.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Seira's got the feeling that Kascha would enjoy the new task set before her!

Read it.

Anastasia

"Oh!" Kascha gasps, "Another advancement. Good!" Her smile widens, "We'll just have to keep going then, Seira."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"That we do! But before that, I think we need to take care of another matter, so would you be so kind as to pick up Ranbar and Sanzha and come to secure treasure vault 517?"

Anastasia

That's easy enough to set up and...

Okay, what's your plan here, huh?!
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"You might've noticed," Seira tells Ranbar, "that I prioritised getting the most powerful captives secured first, while in Imix's realm, and then I took care to pick up the rest on our way out after our victory. I think the reason for the triage is obvious, but now we're getting to the best part of all this! We're going to free the trapped souls, while also offering those who strayed mercy and guidance if they choose to atone. And since you're on the verge of growing into your powers properly, I would like you to take the lead while the rest of us help you from the sidelines."

Anastasia

"I'd be happy to," Ranbar accepts this, "I accept your offer, Seira."

"There's a few I want to deal with personally," Sanzha cuts in here, "Privately."

"I have no problem with that," Ranbar yields, "Take those you want to deal with yourself."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I actually saw a few who would work well with you, Sanzha, but I'm curious whether you're thinking of the same ones. Who caught your eye? Seira asks her privately, even as she smiles at Ranbar to proceed.

It hasn't been long since she'd done this with Amaryl, and the principle is the same. Guide her where needed, but let Ranbar take the lead. Her divine instincts should do the heavy lifting quite easily!

Anastasia

Okay, so just to be clear before I line a bunch, it's basically the Ranbar show unless she makes a big mistake?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Correct! I want to see that she's on the right path, and if our successes were enough to gain a DvR update this could be where hers happens~

Anastasia

Personal ones. There's a few that I'd prefer to handle by myself. Old history.

Ranbar meanwhile steps forward, ready. "I'm ready when you are, Seira. Is there anything I need to know before I do this?"

At the same time Lady Sanzha draws a few to herself and puts them aside, seemingly content to wait on those and watch Ranbar work.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Seira leaves it at that with Sanzha, providing her with the privacy she desires and focusing entirely on Ranbar. "Show them who you are, show them how far you've come and offer them the same chance. A hand to lift them up over any mountain, but they are the ones who should grasp it. And freedom to those who wish otherwise, because the freedom to choose is one of the most important things in Creation."

Anastasia

Give me a Charisma check to support Ranbar here real quick. You can't really fail this check, it's more for something DM side.
<Afina> Forever.