News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Last memories?

Started by Anastasia, November 23, 2004, 06:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Okay, as I'm fading into vacation and Redux, is there anything else you want to do, RP out or discuss here before we close up shop?

As I'm going to need a kick for this, and it'll factor into the Redux scheduling.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Bean Bandit

Hm. For Me, Natsume is rather neatly tied up, with Ami and Natsume exploring a relationship, without necessarily rushing into one.

So, that leaves a session with the prof, to find out exactly how messed up Celcia's death throes made me, and I'd really, really like to wrap things up with mom on a high note.

And, if possible, I'd like stats on Ami's new abilities, if there are any. >_> I'm planning on keeping her for posterity, and Possibly use. >_>
---
I love the games I've played here.

Anastasia

Well. As I prepped for Redux today, I realised these last few things slipped through the cracks. My fault there, as I've been moderately distracted the past few weeks.

To be honest, if you really want to try and finish things, we can give it a go this weekend. More realistically, we'll work something out on Ami's changes if you want to use her later somewhere.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

This is a boot up. Why after two years?

As we're giving SM1 a flashback, is there anything on your list you want to hit at thes tart of this, Ami-chan?
<Afina> Forever.