News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

GM MIA

Started by Brian, January 20, 2005, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Haven't seen Bjorn online for a while ... I'm not sure if anyone has in a bit.

So ... not knowing quite what else to do, I'm going to say ... if Bjorn doesn't post something or we can't get ahold of him by tomorrow, I'm going to try and figure out what to do.

I can either try and pick up his game and run both sides until he gets back, or I can put it on hold.  I'd like to put this to a vote ... but not until after we decide that he's certainly lost to us.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

CyMage

Yes, I've been wondering about that myself, though with my lack of IRC contact, I wasn't sure if something was said already.

Personaly I wouldn't mind if you picked both sides up.  The game has been suspended once already. :/
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

Brian

I suspected that, but I didn't want to jump in and assume.

Edit:  That's not true.  I did!  But Bjorn's a friend, so I didn't out-right hijack his game.

:D

~exploding tag~

Brian

Update: Bjorn has retired, the campaign is now going to be run by ... me.

o_o

Brace yourselves, demonlings.

~exploding tag~

Brian

x_x

I'm sorry.  I should have said something sooner, but at the same time, I wasn't really expecting that I'd be running this game more than briefly, or more than one side of it.  I never really planned to run it, and as lame as it is ... my heart's not really in this campaign.

I think the players involved seemed to me to be very good ones, and deserve to know what's going on.  So ... I'm afraid I'm just really not up for running this game.  If anyone else wants to take the reigns, I'm not opposed, but mostly ... I just ... didn't think I'd be running this game solo for more than a month or two.

Bleah. -_-

Sorry, everyone.

~exploding tag~