News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Apologies

Started by Ebiris, February 10, 2005, 03:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

Yes, I know, I suck. I didn't mean to stop posting for so long - I took a break 'cause I was feeling ill a few weeks ago, then my procrastinating nature took over when it came time to pick things up again.

Anyway, I'll try and get things back on track, and avoid such slips in future.

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Ebiris

I *really* suck!

On that note, though, where's our resident paper user?

Dracos

Something about paper.

And dolls.

Of ebiris.

And fire.

=P

Dracos
Sticks his head in and teases.  Good luck.
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

*gasps and points* Invader!
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Bean Bandit

I exist! I just keep forgetting to check this place! GOt out of the habit. >_>;
---
I love the games I've played here.

Dracos

Did...this die out and no one tell me?

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Edward

I hope it hasn't died; it's been fun.
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Ebiris

I think we've all learned a valuable lesson from this. I suck.

I wish I could use one of the fun excuses I sometimes hear about real life issues or stress or something like that, but the plain fact is, I'm no good at this. I really had high hopes for the game, but I was too slow with the set up, and perhaps just out of my depth with my attempts to piece together a coherent world and story with nifty foreshadowing right from the start, and all sorts of high and lofty goals.

But there's not much to show for it, is there? Posting became work rather than play, and it was all too easy to put it off while I 'figured shit out', or so my flimsy rationalisation went. In truth, I'm just lacking in discipline. Or lazy. Take your pick.

In any case, I could try to get things moving again, but there's such a high chance of faltering once more, not to mention that games which lose momentum this much never seem to recover - sure this could be different, but just knowing that fact disheartens me - so I think it's best for all concerned if we call it.

Bean, Merc, Edward, I can only apologise for wasting your time with this. You're all great players, and this could have been a fantastic game with a better GM. Sadly, that isn't me.