News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Absences Part 2(Because I'm a numbskull)

Started by Celisasu, March 27, 2005, 02:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celisasu

I think it's obvious that I'm the source of the problems with this RP.  I've misinterpeted Dracos a few times and I'm also obviously slowing things down a lot(based on how I'm seeing the rest of you posting 2 to 4 times a day where sometimes I have trouble with once per day).  Since Aliele did something stupid in her last post just declare the sword to have run her through and for her to be dead.  I'll pull myself out as I don't want to ruin anyone elses enjoyment of the RP.

Dracos

Um.  The speed really isn't a problem Celisasu.  We're busy folks, even if we sometimes give spurts.

The goal with my comments was to get towards the game remaining fun for all of us, not driving you out of the game. :\

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Carthrat

I'd suggest not removing yourself at the first errors. It'll set such a negative tone. >_>

Besides, there's nothing unforgivable done, nor anything unfixable. Hang around. :D
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Brian

I don't think the game is to a point where we need to worry about people dropping out.  The issue is one of communication, and that's something we deal with all the time.

We had much more impressive arguments over tDaT.

Ah, good times.

But I digress.  I would hate to lose you as a player, and your character, from this campaign.  If you don't have time to game, or if it's not fun for you, then I don't want to make you keep gaming, though.  I'll leave it up to you, but would just as soon use your character as an NPC for a bit if you want out.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Wisdom is to be practiced by those with free time!

Like myself after I get home.

:/

~exploding tag~

Brian

I've been waiting a few days for Celisau to post.  Her e-mail isn't listed in her profile, but I PMed, which should automatically e-mail her a notice that she's got a PM waiting....

I can only assume that whatever happened, she's given up on us entirely.  I'd run Wuxia if she were still around, but otherwise, I'd be running a game for two people.  Who are both in another game I'm running.  Given how big an undertaking tDaT was last time, I expect that it'd be in the better interest of everyone to ... unfortunately ... drop Wuxia.

However, if the trend I'm setting with tDaT works out, we may soon see Starfarers: Season Two!  And if that doesn't pave the way for Wuxia: the Next Generation, well, nothing does.

Edit: Because I meant to explain: I will drop the game if Celisau does not return.  If she does, then I'll keep running it.

~exploding tag~

Celisasu

Eh, didn't give up on Soulriders.  Just had problems IRL and got moodier than I should've when I read the posts in the forum.   You basically met backlash from a mix of IRL stuff.  I meant to get back and reply sooner but I suck at saying I'm an idiot.  

As for emailing me, well the simple fact is that I'm easier to reach on IM services(AIM: Celisasu) than via email.  I check my email once a month just to make sure it doesn't get deleted.  Mostly I use my email to sign up for stuff and that's about it.

Dracos

Having that in your profile helps folks know how to do that. =)  Anyhow, let's see.  Brian, Celisasu?  What's going on =)

Dracos
Whose slowness provides opportunities.
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Huh.  This forum's still here?  Sorry....

Talk about bad timing.  I already submitted the archive request for this forum, but one of the lazy admins *coughDracoscough* didn't get around to it.  I had already (unfortunately) written Wuxia off in favor of tDaT.  While I'm usually willing to recant a cancellation, unfortunately events in real life are conspiring against me.

(Just wait until the WoW guild finds out I still haven't renewed my account -- then we'll see some REAL Brian-oriented violence!)

At any rate.  I'm letting this game go, though if someone else wanted to take it over, I wouldn't complain.  I blame scheduling, and Slacker, largely in that order.  Also, communism.

~exploding tag~