News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Medide's Errand

Started by Brian, April 09, 2005, 10:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

"Ah, K'Thosis," comments Seiz, noting that K'Thosis seemed to be everywhere important. "I've come to requisition supplies for our little trip. I don't suppose there's anyone else who needs gear more..."
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Yuthirin

"Actually, I'll need some." says Babartus, piping up from behind Seiz and breaking his bout of total silence. He hands K'thosis a slip of paper with nearly inscrutable flowing scrawl on it.

"I'll need these before we leave, if you please. Oh, and a good sword, if you have one."
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Brian

K'thosis puts on a pair of tiny reading glasses to check over Barbartus's list of requested equipment.  "Hmm," he muses.  "This shouldn't be too hard to assemble.  I'll have it delivered to your room before dinner.  You'll be ready to set out tomorrow morning?"
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

StormDragon

Kael arrives at the library and goes inside, looking around for Mephelion. "I got lunch," he calls.

Brian

Mephelion rounds a corner, dust-broom over his shoulder.  "Excellent," he says, eyeing the sack lunch.  "I just cleaned off the front desk."

There's a huge heap of papers and random objects (rocks, crystals, feathers, sticks, bits of metal) all over the cleaned desk.  But it is dust free.

After clearing a spot of papers for the lunch, he asks, "Do you need any paper?  Most of this is blank, and just taking up space."

~exploding tag~

StormDragon

"I brought some of my own, but I could always use some more, thank you," Kael replied. He set the lunches on the cleared space and whipped out a couple of clean handkerchiefs from a pocket in his uniform.

"So," he said as he sat down at the table and smiled up at the fellow bookworm. "Have you heard or read anything about the General Davan lately?"

Brian

"Oh," Mephelion says, reaching into the stack of papers, and pulling out a folder.  "I dug this up."  He hands it to Kael, along with some clean blank paper, and then unwraps his lunch.  "Sandwiches.  Not bad."

He hooks a stool with his ankle and slides it over so he can sit down.

~exploding tag~

Yuthirin

Babartus nods. "If all goes well, then yes. Seiz?"
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Carthrat

"Ah, yes. I don't need anything specific," replies Seiz. "Just rations and such that you usally take out on an expedition. I'm sure that can easily be arranged."

Brian

K'thosis nods.  "Rations for a week, at least," he agrees.  "Very well.  If that's all you'll need, return to your rooms and enjoy your rest before being sent out."

~exploding tag~

Carthrat

Seiz nods. "Come on, Barbatus. You can tell me a little of the nature of your... list."

Yuthirin

Babartus smiles a private smile as he leads Seiz out of the room. "Of course. What exactly would you like to know?"

Carthrat

"What you plan to do with this equipment," replies Seiz, shrugging. "Honestly, I would like all abilities and gear to be accounted for, so that we may better coordinate our efforts.

For the time being."