News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

The Total Eclipse of the Tai-Sun

Started by Kwokinator, June 12, 2005, 06:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

"I'm not deaf, for one," is the calm reply. Raising an eyebrow, he stands firmly, still waiting on his apology.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Kwokinator

"Says you!" the kid retorted. "I yelled and you couldn't even see me!"

Merc

"I wasn't expecting anyone so short," Tai-Sun replies wrily. Looks like he's not going to be getting an apology.

Kwokinator

"I'm ten!" the kid cried. "What do you expect?"

Merc

"Who could have easily asked for someone to look down rather than shouting at them and then kicking them. Is there a point to all this, kid?" Tai-Sun asks.

Kwokinator

"I said the point five minutes ago!" the boy glared.  Or as much of a glare as a ten-year-old can manage. "Go to my sister's wedding!"

Merc

"Why would I go to the wedding of someone who can't teach her brother some manners?" Tai-Sun asks with a raised eyebrow.

Kwokinator

"Because she wants more people!" the boy insisted. "Are you going to go or not?!"

Merc

"Are you apologizing or not?" Tai-Sun replies, mimicking the boy's tone of voice.

Kwokinator

"I have nothing to apologize for!" the boy whined. "It's your fault you couldn't see me!  Are you going to go or not?!"

Merc

"Sorry, no. Like I said, not interested in the wedding of someone who can't teach her family some manners," Tai-Sun replies as he whips around and starts to walk away. He does keep his senses prepared for another 'attack' from the brat though.

Kwokinator

The young boy kicks Tai-Sun in the shins again.

"You big jerk!"

Merc

Tai-Sun twists back as he feels himself struck in the shin and frowns at the brat. "Alright brat," he says in an annoyed voice before picking him up. "Where do you live? I want to talk to this sister of yours about what a brat you are."

Kwokinator

A hint of fear flashed across the child's features as the threat of telling an elder figure is mentioned, but he quickly brightens as the idea of Tai Sun going to pay a visit to his sister sinks in.

"Okay!" he tries childishly to hide his cheer. "Just follow the crowd!"