News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Laws of The Soulriders...

Started by Dracos, May 03, 2002, 05:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Rules Updated: 12/15/2004

As with every good forum, we have rules.  They are generally simple and you are required to know them.  Ignorance will be no excuse.  We're a relatively friendly place and these don't get very much use, but they do exist and when things go poorly, we do hold to them.

1)"We ban by Fiat".  I don't care who you are.  If you piss off one of the admins you are gone.  This is our board here and we aren't going to be dealing with jackasses.  Annoy us enough and we will even go through the pleasure of banning your entire router with you.  Idiots, we aren't going to put up with your shit here, so take it elsewhere.  Everyone else, this probably is just a fearsome statement that will never mean anything to you.  There will generally be warnings, for we are fair admins, but if you anger us, there will be nothing (no rule, no protection NOTHING) to save you from our wrath.  There will be no waiting for some specific justification.  If you've pushed an admin far enough that he believes you shouldn't trouble us anymore... you won't.

2)Attachments: You are allocated a little section for attachments.  Please don't abuse this.

3)Sig size: There will be no giant sigs.  Right now I have it set for 300 characters.  It's generous, don't abuse it.  If I see a pic in a sig on this forum you are gone.   Keep it work safe as well so that those coming from work aren't flagging any warning signs.

4)Avatar Pics: Keep 'em small.  No .bmp or other large format types.  Size limits 128x128.  100 KB absolute limit.

5) Have fun and a good rp'ing.  After all, these rules are to protect everyone's enjoyment here.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.