News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

ECB call to arms

Started by Brian, September 27, 2012, 04:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

In hindsight, you could have set your system to log the channel and read the backscroll. >_>;;

But have no fear!  The final chapter is tomorrow!  Hoping for some time between 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM PST.

After that, will leave it open for editing for contributors, and with luck, can finish by Wednesday.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Brian

Okay, so 12:00 PM PST, give or take 20 minutes. :)

~exploding tag~

Brian

Chapter one is tentatively final.  I ended up cutting rather a bit more to bring this more in line with classic ECB guidelines -- mostly, unfortunately, cutting out the chatter between us and focusing much more on addressing the author directly.  If there are no complaints, then I'll post this chapter on Wednesday.  I'll ... probably only get through chapter two tomorrow, since it's a huger chapter.  Let's say (for now) 48 hours for review after I tentatively finalize something.

Sound fair?

~exploding tag~

Brian

Chapter two tenatively final.  I feel bad about cutting out a lot of MST quality lines; maybe we should consider getting together to only MST instead of ECBing something for fun, some time? :p

Anyway, going to say Thursday for chapter two.  I'll also try and finish chapter three today, since it didn't take nearly as long as anticipated, and the sooner we can finish, the better. :D

~exploding tag~

Brian

Three is kind of roughly finalized, too.  The final block of text needs a bit of work, but I'm not sure where to go from where it's at. :x

~exploding tag~

Brian

Chapter three ending and four done.  Will probably do five tomorrow, and if so, on Saturday actually post.

~exploding tag~

Xsen

Can't wait to read... I wonder if I should be ashamed for this excitement... :D

Brian

Belated, but chapter 5 is done.  I'd like to post this tonight or tomorrow, if possible, so let's get those last-minute edits in!

~exploding tag~

Brian

IT IS DONE.

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,102557.0.html

Also, I feel like I need a drink.  Something to get the taste out of my mouth....  Any further feedback, let's go ahead and shift to the official thread.

~exploding tag~