Evil Commentary Bureau v imortis the guy who can't be bother

Started by Dracos, August 14, 2002, 04:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

A lovely little spontaneous reviewing and criticism of his review style.
<Begin>
Hiya Imortis.  First off, is it that hard to capitalize the first word in a sentence for ya?  I'd think it was your shift key but you demonstrated later your ability to capitalize letters, so it can't be that.  Additionally, someone forget to teach you to capitalize proper nouns, like your NAME, or were you too busy being 'RIGHTEOUSLY ENRAGED'?

I have some rather important considerations regarding your character, but before I get to them, Let's ECB your Review responses.

<Begin ECB>
Review response 1:
*i wonder to myself sometimes, what kind of people are reading my fics. i've read reviews and e-mailed some very nice and productively helpful people that i am very pleased to know. but.... i just had to make a response to this. give us a break dunefar, your attitude does nothing but show everyone your low brow intelect and caveman comunication skills.*

ECB: Golly, capitalize your "I"'s man.  Additionally, ye should make sure you have a leg to stand on before insulting a man like Dunefar.  Spelling would help your case tremendously, but more specifically being accurate would make you look like less of an idiot.  Dunefar commented rather curtly on the blatant Akane favortism in these "Published Fics".  It was a valid concern, and far from caveman level flaming.  Can't you take a little criticism baby-boy imortis?

*if your going to review a fic, actually say something that would be more conducive towards helping the author to refine what he has wrote. only morons who can not do blindly critize someone elses work.*

ECB: But that's what he did.  A more intelligent author would realize that.  And moreso, as Rezantis said, you aren't going to get people who take the time to give you good criticism with a profile like yours.  It's the same as if you named yourself "FUCKING RETARD".  No one would bother to look at you.

*besides that, i do not and will not take you seriously until i can see the... 'works' you yourself put out there, if your so worthy of judging other peoples work, then you should be sure you can back up your foundationless tripe by showing you know what your talking about.*

ECB: Understood.  Let me translate this from Asshole into common speak for everyone though.

"If you are a better writer than me and have published in some forum (defined broadly as visible online) then I am your BITCH."

That's right.  And now I'm going to bitchslap you.  Because I've published stuff before that is leagues above this.  And therefore have by your own words the right to thoroughly beat the living kapito out of you.  Additionally, I'll be certain to point you out to other better authors when they are bored so that they can fill your reviews with 'Foundationless tripe'.  I don't remember if dunefar has published something at the moment, Rezantis definitely has.  Rather remarkable works even.  Not that a shithead like you would have read them.  By the way, nice baby level slash at everyone's credentials, but it doesn't save ye one bit when people actually have them.

*oh, and by the way, unless you've forgotten philistine, these are extremely rough drafts that i abandoned due to time constrictions and lack of interest.*

Rough drafts are by definition not published.  This is published.  More specifically published on a site for publishing.  It's not like these are on your private server, stored under "Works in Progress".  These are published on FF.net. Therefore they are open to criticism as such.

*so please, stop embarressing yourself and and stay silent.*

ECB: Normally this calls for a pot-kettle comment, but I don't feel like insulting Dunefar today.  So black pot meet shining diamond.  You are black.

But that wasn't enough was it Imortis.  You had to delete their reviews because they struck at your heart.  They had the cruel, cold facts behind them and that hurt didn't it.

Review 2:
*alright, you've made your whiny little point. i need to take down these stories i haven't worked on in at least two years and clean them up, if it will make you stop speaking out of your ass then i will do something about it.*

ECB:First off, you shouldn't have published crap works in the first place.  It's asking for negative reviews.  Second off, posting abandoned stories is obnoxious on general principle in a place where people are supposed to comment on them.  Third off, someone's speaking out of their ass.  That person also can't capitalize their name.  Three guesses who it is, and the first two don't count.

and for your information Rezantis, i wrote most of these fics using a dos based text editor that had no spell checking what so ever, and at the time i didn't want to stop what i was doing to make sure the word was correctly spelled, some of us understand what the term 'rough draft' means and do not get all bothered by them, if you were a real fanfic writer you would know that its better to leave a few mistakes then interrupt the writing process, theres this thing called writers block that people that aren't a bunch of wannabe whining fecal mouths become aflicted with at times.*

ECB: Boy, so brave and noble.  Courageous even.  It's the editor's fault that I can't write without major errors.  Yes, damn my writing program.  It's because of it I published rough drafts that I never intended to fix.  Because of it Rezantis is digging into me.  Because of it ALL OF YOU HATE ME.  NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND!  Right "imortis"?

Now stepping out of your dreamworld, it's blatantly obvious that Rezantis rose several good points and even neglected to really flame you.  Bad Rezantis, that was weak form truly.  You have a two year long writers block?  Do you think that gives you an excuse to publish fics that you know are of absolutely mediocre quality?  It's a sad thing when criticism outshines the fics itself.  And that's happening here.

*so, congrats! you've gotten me to make a change with your persistent and annoying presence, so be happy, i'm going to take some of my stories down and revamp them a little before putting them back.*

ECB: In other words you are thanking him for kicking you in the gut hard enough that your head got knocked out of your ass?  Persistant?  He posted all of 2 reviews.  Dunefar posted 3.  Oh wait, to be fair you'll notice most of your reviews are negative regarding your remarkable Akane bias while commenting on your hackjob characters.  So I guess you did indeed get a negative portrayal.  Oh well, shit in, shit out.  All you have to work with, ne imortis?

So I can see why you'd be bitchy about negative responses as that's all you garnered.  Man, this  fic review section should be framed for it's incredibly high ratio of intelligence to stupid.  Even with kapito imortis responding.

*i dcouldn't give two shakes about your feelings are on this, i don't care if you dislike them, enough people out there do to nagate your less then weighty opinion.*

ECB: *Cough BULLSHIT Cough*  You just LIED.  You just bent to their opinion.  And earlier deleted the reviews so you wouldn't have to see it.  This clearly shows that they mean something to you.  Any other with dignity can take an honest jab at their work.  So,  I guess ye must be swine.

*PS for your information, i don't care if the reviews are good or bad, as long as their reviews. if they like my stories then tell me, if you hate them, tell me. its the same in my book.*

ECB: "I'll take compulsive liars for five hundred, Alex.  Who is "imortis".  Woot, Correct!"

You deleted them liarboy. That makes you worthy of their scorn.  And mine.  To think you were going to get away scot free before you did that.  Well, the jury always is watching.

*oh ya, and Rezantis; if you dislike my stories then post better, i dare you. so, put up or shut up, bitch.*

ECB: Again, in non-asshole this basically asks better authors, such as myself, who publish, also such as myself, to beat your stupid head in.  Congrats, I'm here to do so.
<End ECB>

It should be clear by now that I have absolute contempt for such a blathering self-righteous maggot as yourself.  Pop that hot air ballon you call your head and get back to 'writing' instead of being an ass.  And remember, PROOFREADING IS PART OF WRITING.

Got it kapito?

Kind Fearless Leader
Founder of the Evil Commentary Bureau
<end>
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?