News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Appreciations of the day

Started by thepanda, November 25, 2005, 11:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranma_007

Just completed the Diablo 3 season journey. On Hardcore (meaning if you die, that's it). Highlights include beating a level 70 grift solo (where 60 was the highest I've ever done before solo) and beating the game in under 1 hour with 4 players.

Olvelsper

I'm alive, that's always good.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Ranma_007

AND little Ranko said her first words... "Da-da". I've got it on video too, woo hoo!

Could this day get any better? I'm going out bowling with the guys tonight... let's see how I do!

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Olvelsper

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

KLSymph

Rukatin

I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Dracos

Good to hear.

Relaxing weekend on my part.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Gotta promotion.  Gotta raise.  3 raises in 13 months.  Got more employees.  This is pretty awesome.  I should've sold to the money long ago :)
Well, Goodbye.

DY

My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Merc

I'd say congrats, but I've seen you posting in the bitching thread every time after you get promoted. ;p
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Merc on March 26, 2016, 02:18:44 PM
I'd say congrats, but I've seen you posting in the bitching thread every time after you get promoted. ;p

Give it time.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Dracos

What's life without some hearty bitchin'  :)

I'd be yellin' at people anyway, now I'm just both outranking them and making more for it.

Anyhow, happy Connor MacLeod day.  May the truth be with you.  Also relaxing on a vacation.  Nice to do.  Gaming some Hyper Light Drifter.  Pretty intense.
Well, Goodbye.

Rukatin

Played my first game of Go. I lost handily.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Ranma_007

Congrats, Dracos!

Rukatin - If you have time, watch Hikaru no Go - it definitely got me interested in Go.