News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Appreciations of the day

Started by thepanda, November 25, 2005, 11:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnar

Quote from: "kpjam"I am now the owner of a slightly used Condo in a building across from Central Park. I am flat broke, but happy.

At least the apartment is in decent shape. Otherwise you'd be flat broke in a broke(n) flat.
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

DannyCat|somewhere: Watch out, Huitzil. Encredible froce is being swang here.

Dracos

I'm home.

Mission Annoying Vacation a success.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Jon

I got in my Doctor Who (9th Doctor) box set today, and it is significantly more awesome than I imagined.

Here's what Amazon shows the box set cover to look like. However, the logo and words and Rose and the Doctor are actually on a plastic transparent slip-cover. Take that off, and the case just looks like the TARDIS, which is a nice touch. Also it's got a separate bonus special features DVD, which most TV box sets don't have.

All in all, I'm quite happy with it.

KLSymph

I fly this weekend to China to visit relatives. As a bonus, some live in Hong Kong so I can go and research my fic on location. Even if Wild Cherry Blossoms won't get to that part anytime soon, if my recent writing pattern says anything. I spend way too much time practicing instead of writing that story.

...I hope neglecting that optional typhoid vaccination doesn't come back to haunt me.

Ragnar

Quote from: "jon"I got in my Doctor Who (9th Doctor) box set today, and it is significantly more awesome than I imagined.

Nice. I've been meaning to get caught up with the Doctors, having only seen the first four. I wish they'd release some more Pertwee episodes over here, though.

What region are those DVDs?
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

Jon

Quote from: "Ragnar"
Quote from: "jon"I got in my Doctor Who (9th Doctor) box set today, and it is significantly more awesome than I imagined.

Nice. I've been meaning to get caught up with the Doctors, having only seen the first four. I wish they'd release some more Pertwee episodes over here, though.

What region are those DVDs?

Oh, they're Region 1. Out from BBC America and Warner Home Video.

Jon

Today I played soccer for two hours. Then I went drinking with friends to make up the calories I burned off. A good time was had by me.

Shukuen

I cannot say why or how, due to possibly unfounded fears and paranoia, but I really must say this:

THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING DAY OF MY LIFE! NOTHING CAN POSSIBLY GET ME DOWN TODAY, YESTERDAY, OR TOMORROW!

Joy! Rapture! Ecstacy! I only regret being unable to share anything with you all on this most wonderful of my days!

End my out of character outburst.

Olvelsper

I appreciate having fics be posted on the site. Rock on, guys.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Dracos

hah, awesome, Shuk.

Dracos
Returns to packing x-x
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

I'm nearly done packing and have dealt with almost everything I need to be ready for school.  This pleases me.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Ragnar

Well, Shuk, congrats... but since you leave us to guess what happened, don't mind us while we let our imaginations fill in all sorts of bizarre hypotheses and details! :D
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

Anastasia

I'm grateful for merely having a computer to sneak onto at work today! I'll take that on a boring Sunday.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Brian

Quote from: "Shukuen"I cannot say why or how, due to possibly unfounded fears and paranoia, but I really must say this:

THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING DAY OF MY LIFE! NOTHING CAN POSSIBLY GET ME DOWN TODAY, YESTERDAY, OR TOMORROW!

Joy! Rapture! Ecstacy! I only regret being unable to share anything with you all on this most wonderful of my days!

End my out of character outburst.

Cool.

What's her name?

;)
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

baka

I made cinnamon bread last night. It was delicious.

Also, I got a package full of Spitz cds :D *rocks on*