News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Appreciations of the day

Started by thepanda, November 25, 2005, 11:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Quote from: Yuthirin on October 22, 2011, 06:28:57 PMThis.
Oh.

Okay, well, I guess I see that you don't like it, but one flavor of windows isn't much different from another -- save that this one is capable of supporting all my RAM and doesn't cost me an extra 200$ (because I can't install on that drive, I can't upgrade on it, either, see?).  So, parade not rained on -- marking issue as "RESOLVED: WORKSFORME".

Edit: Good luck on your interview!
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Yuthirin

Or I could hook you up with a free, legit copy?
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Brian

* Brian still has no idea of what your 'manlier' OS is ... but it's not broken, so why fix it?

We'll see when it needs a reinstall.

~exploding tag~

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

My phone interview went really well!

Brian

Aces!  Grats, Yuth; I look forward to hearing more good news from you on that front soon. :3

Unrelated: I should be able to replace my Vista install with 7 soon.

<_<

>_>

~exploding tag~

Brian

Soon.

Any day now.

In the meantime, thanks to Hal, I have Grief Syndrome~! :D

~exploding tag~

Jon

I called my apartment complex today to say I needed to get out of the lease. They called me an hour later to say "hey, we have this couple wanting your apartment." Woo!

Brian

The new policy I dictated was evidently worth creating a new Director position to handle it.  That's kind of awesome.

I got to meet the guy I'll be reporting to, and I think this is going to work out quite well.

~exploding tag~

Ranma_007

I just finished up the first baby appointment at 7.6 weeks in, and we saw the baby's head, limb buds, and heartbeat. Everything is great! Woo!

Yuthirin

Congrats! Know the gender yet?

Ranma_007

Not yet - we'll find out at week 20.

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Brian

Humph.  From this point on, I really AM going to do all my installs drunk.

Windows 7 was INSANELY easy to get up and running!  And ... it really does seem more preformant over Vista at this juncture.  Good times?

~exploding tag~

Yuthirin