News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Notarized!

Started by Bean Bandit, November 26, 2005, 12:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Okay. This is official notice. Servants will be chosen by dice roll...and literal dice. Specifically, the ones on my desk. If you wish to actually RP the summoning, your background is required to be posted up here by Dec 12, at the latest.

And for this, only the background is needed, as I'm still mulling over ideas for sheet layout. That said, I'd like to open the floor to suggestions on that.

Right now, I'm wavering between:
Exalted - Twilight Caste in bastardized form
Ars Magica - Heavily simplified
Tristat - As normal, but with home brewed magic rules.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Carthrat

Eh, it's really hard to suggest a sheet-type until it's understood how magic works. It's probably better to get out a set of clear guidelines before you start defining stats, if stats even need to be defined.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Merc

I vote for not Ars Magica. So I don't have to learn a new system =D
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Carthrat

No matter what we use, it will be changed and tweaked!

You'll have to use Bean's System! The system of Bean! More challenging and capricious than a sylph!
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Bean Bandit

Okay, so in the interest of keeping you all up to date, I've tentatively settled on Tristat. >_> The magic guidelines will be custom, and the Servants will be 'Exalted'.

I will hurry my ass up to post something more useful up here in the meantime. Until then...Backgrounds, people! *Clap clap* >_> And let me know if you'd like to RP your servant summoning.
---

Bean Bandit

Okay! Adjustment to the plan. The Magic system is all but done, I just have to hammer the sheet into readable form.

Given that the magic system was built on top of tristat, I'm going to adjust my plans, and Make everyone, servant and Magi alike, Tristat users.

Dune, May? Backgrounds! Chop-chop! Merc, Alex, I'll get to you soon, I swear.
---