News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Personal Goals

Started by Dracos, January 05, 2006, 08:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Just sort of placing where we're heading for...  you know, things you'd like your character to accomplish in short run.
----------------------------------------------------

Mmm, gauntlets/whatnot of UBERPOWAAAAA, um ogre or giant strength, would be nice.  Very very nice as I don't want to battle over that exceptional strength hump.

And long term, I'd like to eventually...HUNT FOR EXCALIBUR...or something suitably ancient, legendary and lost to the ages in classic artifact of knightly legend style.  Maybe during my quest for grand mastery around level...15?  *shrugs as a thought*  I intend for high mastery at 12 and grand at 15 and well, It might be really neat if for grand I go off hermit/quest style, matching the kind of synergy we got at level 6.

Right now I think gavin's in a pretty good spot.  He's gotten a lot of nice stuff recently, had things go well.  I'm not expecting new stuff right away because of it.

After that I have to start pondering which weapon I should pick up next. Knife would be comedy. Was planning a while back to pick up sword/shield style, largely just to round out having proficiencies in everything I do often. Maybe Quickness or Iron Will if I can split pay them and Dune thinks they're neat enough. Yes, I know I just bought stuff. But planning way in advance is what I do!

Plot hooks known about:

Cover all purchasings.

Following/researching the background behind sun and moon.  There could possibly be a bunch of cool noble family backdrop there beyond the dungeon.

Getting a bag of holding so that we're safe with carrying all the loot.

Finding out about the strange guy who drops information off and wants us to kill dragons.  Name is Aalan.  Didn't like saul copying dragons.

Researching the gold dragon who keeps coming up

Finishing the dragon armor for darius and seryf

The green dragon's lair to be dealt with at some later time.

The northern lands, which will likely be taken in context of information gotten. <-Heading there now
  -Talk with chris Bladescale about the wastes?

Demetrious' quests

Possibly Jeras' brother Ankiroth

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

I'm looking to get another broadsword. I've got more reason to use broadsword in battle now with Silmara around, and two-weapon fighting doesn't really hurt me due to Blade's Handle Weapon ability, which is essentially the "two-weapon style" proficiency.

I want to get some healing potions for the party.

I'll probably want to attempt to write up a poem version of our adventures or something.

Those aren't really 'goals' per se though, I guess. Really, the only thing I'd
call a 'goal' is to keep having fun in the game.

Next post:

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Personal Goal: Get elven chain or some sort of enchantment on my chain mail that allows me to cast spells even with it on. If elven chain is available and Saul doesn't have one, preferably get it fit to Elaine's curves so Saul can't whine with a "Well, I need it more!!!" >_>

New personal goal: Get a level 2 spell out of Dune. >_>
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Carthrat

Goals 3.0!

1. Touch base with the Church of Waukeen and let it be known that I'm willing to hire out for most purposes, as well as just let people know I'm around. I want to make a name for myself there at some point.

2. Look into these elf-killing bastards.

3. Make my Ruby Mox. (Y'know, the amulet of dragonstuff.)

4. Actually do some of that research on the Wastes; I'll start by talking to this Bladescale character.

5. Keep party from dying.

6. Sell that mace.

<--->

Saul can be found in the Mage Guild if anyone wants him, no doubt trading notes with a blue-haired icicle of a wizard. *coughs*
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Asrana

1.Get Light Dragonscale armor. (in the works, who knows)

2. Find a second magic longsword. (very well may end up that way anyway, since there's one being traded for elven chain!)

3. Find boots like Elaine's. (They make me sneak better!)

4. Get in touch with the elven military/embassy here, at least just to introduce myself and touch bases as a courtesy.

5. Find out more about this dwarf, I dunno.

6. Mock that stupid human noble. Somehow, somewhere.

gnore the admin behind the curtain... and again.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Iron Dragoon

Looking back through what I posted, I figured it'd be best if I just tossed it all into a single post..

So, by priority:

1) Replacement Finger.
2) Set of Magic Swords (Don't need anything spiffy, +1 will last me the rest of the game, most likely. Just need something so I can hurt things that are immune to normal damage.)
3) +save items
4) +str item (only want one, a single +2 will make me happy for the rest of the game.)

Edit in: Also, want to start moving back into the more 'natural' type armors. Hides/furs/ect, if possible. Plate is cool an' all, but I see a barbarian beast rider more wrapped in the hides of the things he's killed, ya know?
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Dracos

Updated and cleaned.  Folks, it's probably a good idea to clean up and update your post.

Let's try and avoid 30-40 posts though because it'll transform the thread into one where  it's hard to figure out what goals are done and what aren't.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.