Image of the Day

Started by Merc, January 30, 2006, 12:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

Quote from: Kaldrak on May 03, 2017, 03:44:28 AMI wander around the internet looking for interesting stuff. I've found a lot. Might as well share it, right?

Once upon a long long time ago, that was something I liked to do and I'd started the thread for that very reason. While I haven't commented much, it's neat to see someone pick up the concept again.

Keep at it, Kaldrak! =)
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Kaldrak

Quote from: Merc on May 05, 2017, 01:50:28 AMOnce upon a long long time ago, that was something I liked to do and I'd started the thread for that very reason. While I haven't commented much, it's neat to see someone pick up the concept again.

Keep at it, Kaldrak! =)

Yes sir!

"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Kaldrak

Fanart from the game Yandere Simulator.

"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Kaldrak

Kaldrak

Scuse me, coming through!

Kaldrak

A little fanservicy, but I like the lighting effects.

Kaldrak

Anastasia

Apt. Applies to most political arguments everywhere.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

Wait, Real life is that too.  Seriously, people can't talk without violence.  It's obvious!
Well, Goodbye.

Kaldrak

Kaldrak

Another one of this girl. Has the artist's websites on it.

Kaldrak

Scooby Doo/Overwatch cosplay!

Dracos

Why'd they tie up scooby?  Oh shaggy, you are such a goof.
Well, Goodbye.

Kaldrak

Quote from: Dracos on May 27, 2017, 11:42:55 PM
Why'd they tie up scooby?  Oh shaggy, you are such a goof.

Hah! Funny. ^_^

I continue to be very impressed with this artist's work.