News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Timing Issues AGAIN.

Started by Anastasia, July 23, 2006, 11:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Alright.

We missed another session today. I'm honestly getting tired of this, and there is the prospect of Drac missing more time in the coming month. Thinking it over today, all this bullshitting and juggling with time management is sapping a lot of our chances to have fun, and what's the point if we don't get to play? Therefore, I'm going to ask all of you:

Can you consistently make Weekly's times as it stands? This goes for Iddy, Merc and Dracos most of all, as Hotaru and Rat have really busted their asses to show up as much as possible. If not, I'm probably going to have to cut someone or kill this game off. I'd rather spend the efforts an in activity that gets played, honestly.

Nothing against any of you, but I'm sincerely sick of all this.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

I shall be able to make the sessions from now on. I've been dealing with typical military bullshit, which is why I haven't been able to get the internet into my room yet. My actual unit in Barksdale has stopped my reservist payments, but the paperwork for my active duty pay got filed late, and as such.. No paycheck.

However, my bro is tossing money in my account to hold me over (since I haven't had a paycheck in almost a month now..), and I'll be getting it installed tuesday-wensday of this week.

So, from then on, I'll be able to hit the games up back on the regular schedule. Sorry about the delays, but.. No pay = no ability to do anything at all.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Quote from: "Iron Dragoon"I shall be able to make the sessions from now on. I've been dealing with typical military bullshit, which is why I haven't been able to get the internet into my room yet. My actual unit in Barksdale has stopped my reservist payments, but the paperwork for my active duty pay got filed late, and as such.. No paycheck.

However, my bro is tossing money in my account to hold me over (since I haven't had a paycheck in almost a month now..), and I'll be getting it installed tuesday-wensday of this week.

So, from then on, I'll be able to hit the games up back on the regular schedule. Sorry about the delays, but.. No pay = no ability to do anything at all.

Eeew. Okay, thanks for letting me know. As long as you'll be consistent that's fine.
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

I'm consistently here most all the time this summer :\  I've had a set of bad luck with vacation timings but then some of those were scheduled well before the game came into concept much less play time.  As said earlier, I shall be able to make it during school season, but as always, there's a brief flux period when I go up and I can't be absolutely sure if there won't be a week session missed during it.

*shrugs*

Dracos
No less frustrated.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Alright. I know, Drac, just...argh.

Merc, what about you?
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

I do think I can reliably be around, and I'd like to think that I've done a decent job of it, as far as I can recall.

It's kinda hard to give a definite "Yeah, I won't miss sessions" though when weekends are pretty much the only time I have free, and sometimes I do want to do stuff with the parents (like that going to the beach time two weeks back).

While I try to keep those things in the afternoon so I can game in the morning, I don't think I've been asking for too many sessions off on my part either. A lot of times I've waited until I -know- there's people going to be missing to be missing as well, and only in those cases.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

so, um, we go this week?

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.