Kaiphantom the strawman...or Jessica Linquist...or KFL...or

Started by Dracos, September 29, 2002, 11:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

http://www.rakhal.com/durandall/mystery/

Above is the evidence in this case, now presented for all to read and know exactly the kind of fellow Kaiphantom is.  Always nice to have another Fox type running around.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

At least I thought he was a bitch before it became popular to hate him.

Seriously, I can't say I'm suprised at all by this.  From the emails I got from him, this fits what I made of him.

Bitch.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

For those of you who have not been privy to the recent amusing debacle on delphi as Kaiphantom DESPERATELY attempts to defend his 'honor', it has continued on delphi.  It's very amusing shit.  Most of it is mirrored now in that mystery.html above, including a bonus section containing Brian's rip apart of the first Better End ^_^

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Okay...CONTINUING COVERAGE OF THE KAIPHANTOM STORY...  it turns out the coward is still a one trick pony.
No surprise there though.  Publishing his 'attacks' on a website invited us to ECB his ass.  Herein lies the retort to his final(?) attempt to gather 'pity' for himself.

KAIPHANTOM YOU WRETCHED PITY MONGERING TROLL... Ye cowardly pathetic snake of an individual. Not only do you not have the GUTS to confront any of us in open public forum...but you make veiled swipes at those of us who figured your game out. Ya really thought we'd not notice further public attacks from your direction with our eyes on you at the moment, Kapito? Well, congratulations. Instead of getting merely my amusement at your pathetic excuses, I'm going to personally rend them all to shreds.
For my own amusement today... The Evil Commentary Bureau will be taking the case of the Evil Commentary Bureau Versus Kaiphantom's Theories on Reality. We shall see how little integrity a single man can possess and still attempt to take the high moral ground. May I just say on a personal note before I continue: Please Stop Breathing You Lying Sack Of Shit. You are wasting oxygen meant for human consumption. Just take your face and put it RIGHT THROUGH YOUR MONITOR. That should solve all the waste you represent.

<ECB>
ECB: Just to note before we get to your 'theories', you aren't even giving the dignity of linking to that which you are claiming is false. Of showing why that is in error. Again, too afraid to stand up and confront us?

For those that are a bit more open-minded and less apt to rush to judgement, they may wish to consider the following.

ECB: Rush to judgement? "No NO, I'm Not Holding the Bloody Knife! Never Mind the Separate Trails of BLOOD THAT LEAD TO MY HOUSE! Pay No Attention to the bloody glove. They are all out to frame me." Pardon me paranoid theorist, you've even alienated the open minded with your contempt for any sort of legitimate defense against the accusations leveled against you.

This is the result of my own thinking about what may have happened.

ECB: Well...this should be good. Should we all break out the popcorn now...or later? And what kept you from posting this in the forums you were being accused as your public statement on the matter. Something wrong with it that you couldn't afford it being placed where people could dispute it?

A while back, I made a comment about the DPR, that I thought was supposed to be humorous, because I thought the DPR itself was meant to be funny.

ECB: News flash, it is meant to be funny. And it is very funny, to people who's heads aren't so far up their asses that they can't tell they are full of shit.

I didn't expect it to be taken so seriously, but I've since learned the fanfiction community can be incredibly serious and flammatory when it wants to be.

ECB: You mean when you made an intentional swipe at both a fandom and all who liked Zen's Long and winding road who wasn't part of that fandom? Looking at the FFML logs they took it in the same way you set it out. You set it out as criticism against a humorous DPR...and they said your choice of alterations was rude. Having the FFML logs of it right in front of me that was the extent of it. They found your 'jesting' unfunny and rude. They being a GRAND SUM of 2 individuals who directly responded to you on this.

"Better End" was in production before this comment.

ECB: Indeed and the fanfiction community is poorer for having such a disgrace to plot and writing ever having been published. This isn't simply my opinion here but a fact. Don't take my word for it though, it's been submitted for full review. You'll get the break down of each and every place you fucked up your own story. Kudos for being such a good ECB target.

Shortly thereafter, I posted "Better End" to the FFML. Some were critical, some offered helpful advice, some agreed...

and one person when out of his way to flame not only me, but a person who had offered advice on my fic. Let's call him Person 'B'.

ECB: This is really a piece of Art in trying to feed people shit. Come on, SAY IT! "Brian Flamed Me and Some Friends Of Mine." Well? Don't have the gumption to do it? Well, maybe because you are lying out of your asshole. Brian didn't flame you. Nor did Brian flame your friends. You did publically respond to a private e-mail he sent to you critiquing your fic. Again, as this is for public consumption:
Folks, don't just take my word on it. The very e-mails he's referring to are currently posted on the web here:
http://www.rakhal.com/durandall/mystery/
For your reading amusement, watch as valid C&C is completely rejected by Kaiphantom in yet another attempt to play the Martyr card. No, don't tell him he used all his Martyr cards up a while back... he might get a CLUE if you did that.

'B' then went on to write a fic in 30 minutes, that he claimed accomplished everything I set out to do, only much, much better.

ECB: Well, power to him. And this begs the question...why did your fic suck so badly that he could write something in 30 minutes that eclipsed it? Logically if you spent a significant amount of time writing, proofreading, plotting, etc (You know those aspects of being a "GOOD WRITER")...your effort should easily outshine any thirty minute spin off.

(in reality, it only accomplished some of the things).

ECB: *Whisper whisper* In reality, kaiphantom really needs to learn how to use parenthetically notation in sentence structure. Whoopie!

While I admitted his was a good fic, I could not get 'B' to admit anything of the sort to my fic, and in fact, he had nothing nice to say to me at all.

ECB: That's not entirely accurate but I wouldn't blame him if he did. What could he say...you spelled most your words correctly? It was a pathetic rant disguised as a fic. It failed to Make Sense internally, which Brian pointed out to you. It failed to mesh with the 'canon' (which you were claiming to write in). It had formatting errors. It's rhetoric was weak and odd given it's speaker's age. And it ended with a flame at Zen. Where was there much Nice to say about that? You genuinely expected 'positive' feedback when you purposely swipe at another author in your author's notes? Man...
"So what colour is the sky in your world?"-Gord

"Better End?" appears on "DPR", reduced by someone who is "Anonymous." Hmmmm....

ECB: Well, I hate to break it to you. Brian didn't reduce your fic. Ginrai did. Wow, isn't that a SHOCK! That's right... Brian wasn't taking a swipe at you at all. You will just respond with more conspiracy theory here but I will just remind you:
"That falls under "really stupid acts you should know better then to even try". " -Shade

Fast foreward to a time closer to the present. I finish my rewrite of "Better End?" and post it to ff.net and my site.

ECB: And while it's been improved slightly, it still has all the same flaws in it that made it a crappy story to begin with. For a rewrite, you sure didn't learn any lessons. Oh wait, you removed the 'This Is Obviously A Flaming Rant' sign. Go You! Idiots May Be Fooled!

Quite a few think it is an improvement.

ECB: It IS an improvement. Just like you are an improvement over Fox the Original Multinick Troll of Delphi. Congratulate yourself as those of us with standards stab you in the face.

Very shortly thereafter, I am hit with the accusation I am somebody else,

ECB: "I am hit with the accusation "THAT" I am somebody else", come on, yer a writer...can't you maintain simple grammar in your own rant against the world? Moreso, it was only very shortly after that it was finally revealed beyond any shadow of a doubt that you were the one responsible for the ardent trolling. Doesn't stop that you've been doing it for months. It was only chance that lead to their being any correlation...well, actually no. There was the fact that you made the half assed mistake of holding email conversations about your crap fic from both of your nicks at the same time. So in a way, your arrogance regarding that fic paved the way to the truth coming forth. I have to ask you, given you helped show that you were the one doing this:
"What's it like being a complete and total fucking retard?"-Gord

in a way that I am unable to defend myself, based on only my basic lack of computers (I know about IP addresses, but not on how to change them;

ECB: Watch...it's something simple. "HEY EXPERT FRIEND GARY! I'M UNDER ATTACK BY THESE EVIL EVIL MEN WHO ARE SPURTING ALL THESE LIES ABOUT ME! HELP ME DISPROVE THEM!" When you are inadequate for the job you get someone who is. You don't use that as your defense, particularly when WE suggested that you grab an expert of your own to look over the evidence. Btw, being a basic computer user lends more CREDENCE to you doing all this crap. Someone more knowledgable would have hid their path a bit better. In other words:
"I agree with you. You are a wuss." the legendary hero (DQ7)

a friend in college told me they could be, though)

ECB: Well Whoopdee Doo! So DID WE! Several TIMES! Does this suddenly make you innocent? Jury?

Jury: "Guilty as Charged."

. I am suddenly a flamer, a basher, and a girl.

ECB: You've always been a flamer Kaiphantom. You've always been a basher kaiphantom. And you masquerade online as a girl. I'm sorry...that's how you've chosen to exist. It's no 'sudden' thing. It's something you've gained a long reputation for through your actions on the FFML and ffnet. Why did you do this?
"I would theorize that he did that because he is an idiot." -Gord

As someone recently said to me, "Coincidence?"

ECB: Nope. Not in the least. Nothing here is.

A few people have informed me that, based on what they see, they think I'm someone else.

ECB: You mean...when they see the equivalent of YOUR finger prints over several crime scenes they think:
"Hey, he's guilty of Trolling!"

Who'd have thunk dat?

Well, this is my viewpoint, how I see things. The question is, can a person see things from both perspectives?

ECB: Yes. Are both perspectives equally valid. Not a chance. I could view this from the perspective of a tree. But no one would give a fuck. I could also view this from an impartial perspective that sees plenty of evidence on the table against you and only veiled swipes at those who presented the evidence for you. And just because that perspective is ruling against you, doesn't mean it isn't valid. Oh, and I'm not the one taking that perspective though, look above this post to all those 'fans' of yours who tried to. Look how long they were able to with-hold judgment.

However, other than checking with my friends, there's not much else I plan to do.

ECB: And defending yourself in public forum. And posting that defense, after it is torn down, on your site without links to what you are defending against. And making pathetic swipes at those who brought forth the charge of Trolling against you. Though...
"Keep reaching for that rainbow, buddy. :p"-Rezantis

I don't hold grudges, as hate hurts the hater more than the person they are hating.

ECB: Hate? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...that has to be the funniest thing you've typed all day. To hate someone you have to bear some modicrum of respect for them. You have to view them with something resembling 'peership'. I find you a pathetic worm who dirties the internet with your every post. I find your actions disgusting and unworthy of a human being. I find the thought that both oxygen and food are being wasted keeping you alive vaguely disturbing. But hate you? My good waste of flesh and bone... You flatter yourself too much.

Like me or hate me, but do so on what *I* say, and what *I* write.

ECB: That is exactly what we are doing. And in fact, what we have always done. SURPRISE!
"You mean...you can still tell it's me?"
"Uh huh."
"Even with the mask?"
"Yep."
"And the fake boobs?"
"Yes, and you are one strange coot."

I'm very upfront about my thoughts, as was the purpose of my "Viewpoints" section!

ECB: You mean it wasn't to rant at the world and make veiled swipes at those who have thoroughly shown you to be guilty of trolling? WOW! That's a SURPRISE! But truthfully, I have to wonder...when will you stop walking around, ranting to people until they block you... and carrying that stupid sign:
"This is all I am good for."-Kaiphantom

One more thing to consider:
One of the people bringing charges against me, is Dracos(a heavy flamer),

ECB: Oooooh...shifty shifty. Oh wait, I have integrity unlike ye. Indeed I do flame. I flame wretched trash and Plagiarizers and... Trolls like you. That's right. Those who have no worthwhile benefit in existing are often flamed by me. And even better...I actually claim responsibility for the flaming of them. I'm not a cowardly little snake of a jessikai unwilling to tell people to their face that they are worthless individuals. Albeit...failures like you always hate being told the Truth. Either way:
"We're better than you, and we do it in style."-Gord

who I never met before I stepped foot into Delphi

ECB: And mores the pity...that I ever had to meet someone who'd acted so disgracefully in the public eye before and then continued it on here.

, and
which he blasted me shortly after I arrived.

ECB: Wow, you mean...when you broke the rules... you were surprised you got yelled at? When you tried to play innocent...you were surprised that you past came up to haunt you further?

I tried to be civil in return, however.

ECB: Civil cretin? Don't even try it. It is but to LAUGH. You make such a mockery of civil language it is absurd. You use it to hide couched insults and deniable swipes because you are too much of a gutless coward to come out straight and say them. This is your viewpoints. What, you afraid to even make your accusation here? Spineless Shinji clone.

Maybe this upset him greatly, because I wasn't cowed into meek submission like he expected?

ECB: Again, it is to laugh. You contradict yourself in your own viewpoints. You want to give a hypothesis that I'm suddenly some supernerd computer hacker that's trying to make your life hell? Then come out and say it. And get laughed at. Either way, matters little to me as the story is so fuckin' implausible as to require an absolute Kapito to believe it.
<End ECB>

Well..There. Your comments are now answered in full. Your attempts to once again take veiled swipes in public forum responded to. Now cowardly excuse for a sack of bones... are you going to stand up and try and justify any of your shit...or are you going to make another veiled swipe at everyone where on your website.

Kind
"I'm sorry, I don't speak Crazy Bitch."
Fearless
"Troll became WellDone" Just how I like them cooked, DQ7
Leader
"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."-Tycho Brahe
Well, Goodbye.

Edward

I just reviewed the latest version of his/her/its story "The Better End"

http://www.fanfiction.net/reviews.php?storyid=975505

Seems only fair, doesn't it.  :)

It should do until the ECB gets around to shreddinng that moldy piece of trash.
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Dracos

*laughs* Not bad at all Edward.  A nice canon centric rip apart of his fic.

Fearless leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

In answer to his wonderous revised theories page, visible at http://www.geocities.com/kaiphantom2000/theories.html
The ECB Has taken the time to write dear Jessikai.

Dear Kaipito the troll,

We thank you for your swift response to our review of your theories.  We are glad you realize that you are nothing more than a crackpot troll.  Cheerio and Tut tut.

Have a Nice Day Fox 2.

Kind Fearless Leader
Founder of the Evil Commentary Bureau
Kaiphantom: "Can't we all...Just Get Along?"
DB to kai "Only if you drop dead."

Kind Fearless leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Ah.

On the other hand, I should have known better than to read all of his rants about Ranma 1/2 and R/A.  Gah.
<Afina> Forever.

Edward

Added another review of Better End today.  Talking to Dracos made me realize a blind spot.

I just took Kaiphantom to task for bashing Akane.

Hope I didn't steal your thunder, Dracos.
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack