News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Delays and irregularities

Started by Brian, November 14, 2006, 01:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Ever get a sense of deja vu?

No more internet at home, unfortunately.  Work is not exactly reliable since browsing the web for non-work related activities is a fireable offense.

On the bright side, we should have wifi coverage here, so I'll bring in my laptop and get about a 30 minute window during my lunch to log in.  At the same time ... expect intermittentness at best.  Sorry.  :\
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Brian

And, now I'm back.  Do I have any players left, or do we add this to the growing pile of games I've killed?

~exploding tag~

Merc

I'm still around, I had just been waiting for you to return before I posted anything. If the game is still going to be on, I'll post.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Halbarad

I haven't disappeared yet, just waitin' on someone (anyone!) to post.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Brian

Okay.  I will post today or tomorrow to try and get things moving, just want to give it a little more time for the other players to check in.  :D

~exploding tag~

Bjorn

Good news: I am still here and interested.

Bad news: I leave on Thursday for Canada, and likely will have extremely restricted access to the Internet for the next three weeks after that.

Sorry. >.<

Edward

Still here.  Still interested.
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Ragnar

I am still here and still interested. I need to get some time to do the char sheet, but I'll upload my basic concept.
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

DannyCat|somewhere: Watch out, Huitzil. Encredible froce is being swang here.

Brian

Okay, Ragnar.  It's going to be interesting for you if you've got a secret identity, but I'll work with your concept.  It should be fun, actually (bonus points for quoting Eisenhower, if you can pull it off).  Go ahead and have your character appear on the docks before the boat pulls away, and we should be good to go.

~exploding tag~

Ragnar

I wasn't planning on having a secret identity. I figure he's likely got a way to get funds out of the government. Also, dead presidents walking around like normal would tend to cause suspicion.
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

Brian

Somehow, I did expect that.  Okay, then.  :D

~exploding tag~

Merc

Didn't want to make a new thread for what I wanted to say.

Anyhow, seeing as I haven't really made a sheet and I don't think Brian has had a time to work on it for me with what's been going on in his life since the game started, as well as the fact that my ability to post is going to all shit since work now blocks SR, I'm dropping from this game. It really shouldn't affect gameplay as I haven't posted either, but just letting Brian now.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Ragnar

Realizing that this is likely going to be the gesture that makes the barely-standing house crash to the ground, I'm giving this a poke. I'm still interested, but it seems that everyone else evaporated >_>;
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

Brian

Uuuuuh.

It can go that way.  Things are variously hectic and bad, unfortunately.

I can continue if the players would like, but can't promise much more than a post every few days, at best.  Check in (or don't!), and we'll see where we go from there.

~exploding tag~

Edward

If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack