News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

"ihateyouall" logs

Started by Dracos, April 02, 2003, 05:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Today we bring you the story of 'ihateyouall' who's been flying around the nabiki servers of late.  Normally we ignore people who've gotten kick/banned from a room, but this guy was remarkably persistant, getting banned in virtually every 'not completely public' room on nabiki.  He seems to like to pm people after getting banned, so, after a number of these pm sessions, we figured we'd share them.  These logs all exist unchanged from their original format.

Cymage log #1:
Session Start: Tue Mar 18 18:20:37 2003
Session Ident: ihateyouall
[18:20] Session Ident: ihateyouall (java@p171.as2.cork1.eircom.net)
[18:20] <ihateyouall> why?
[18:20] <CyMage> Look at your nick and think about it.
[18:21] <ihateyouall> im just stating a fact, you can like it or not
[18:21] <CyMage> I don't.  Get lost.
[18:21] <ihateyouall> hahaha
[18:22] <ihateyouall> you a;ready said that
[18:22] * CyMage sets mode: +ignored ihateyouall
-
[18:22] *** Added ihateyouall!*@* to ignore list
-
Session Close: Tue Mar 18 21:26:07 2003

Cymage log #2:
Session Start: Fri Mar 21 18:14:56 2003
Session Ident: ihateyouall
[18:14] Session Ident: ihateyouall (sdfsdf@p790.as2.cork1.eircom.net)
[18:14] <ihateyouall> that doesn't mean you have to kick me
[18:15] <ihateyouall> we could at least live in peace
[18:16] <CyMage> Not with that nick... And back to Ignore you go.
-
[18:16] *** Added ihateyouall!*@* to ignore list
-
Session Close: Fri Mar 21 23:20:22 2003

Drac Log #1: Here we have his first ban after his name change.  Now it starts getting entertaining.
[13:10] Session Ident: kenshin (sdfsdf@p282.as2.cork1.eircom.net)
[13:10] <kenshin> WTF NOW?????
[13:11] > Sorry, you seem to be on the akick list.  Twice.
[13:12] <kenshin> well leave me back in then!
[13:12] > ...
[13:13] <kenshin> ...
[13:13] <kenshin> what?
[13:13] <kenshin> leave me back in
[13:13] <kenshin> or you will be sorry
[13:14] > Oh?  I will be?  What will happen?  You'll cry to your mommy that the mean men on the internet won't let you into their chatroom because you are a fucking retard?
[13:16] <kenshin> ...no
[13:16] <kenshin> ...that wasn't my plan
[13:16] <kenshin> not exactly
[13:16] <kenshin> okay you got me
[13:17] > That's right.  Now shut up.
> Session Close: Sun Mar 23 16:57:57 2003

Drac Log #2:

Session Start: Wed Apr 02 14:09:21 2003
Session Ident: kenshin
[14:09] Session Ident: kenshin (sdfsdf@p426.as2.cork1.eircom.net)
[14:09] <kenshin> okay drac, let me send to this channel
[14:09] <kenshin> #void
[14:09] > Go to hell. ^_^
[14:09] <kenshin> .........why?
[14:10] <kenshin> why can't i go to soulriders?
[14:10] <kenshin> why?
[14:10] <kenshin> why can't i go on just tell me please
[14:10] > Because I'm a mean sadistic bastard.  Perhaps had you not been so utterly retarded, I might be willing to be merciful.  You can't go because: You are Banned.  That's all.  That's everything.  Now, it's the same with void.
[14:12] <kenshin> no drac.... i want to know why you think im retarded. I won't say anymore if you just tell me that
[14:13] > Because you enter rooms with trolling nicks, get banned, and then are surprised that you got banned.  Then you are further surprised when the ban extends to you coming in with a different nick and proceeding to shout at the admin to get your way.  What did you think it would get you, a cookie?
[14:16] <kenshin> no, but i thought people would respect honesty
[14:17] > *blinks*  We respect civility.  Honesty is a part of civility, but being an honest idiot isn't going to get you very far.
[14:18] <kenshin> hating everyone is not idiotic
[14:18] <kenshin> would you hate everyone in a room if they beat you up every day?
[14:18] > Entering a room with a name of "ihateyouall' == troll.  troll==ban;  Pretty much universally.
[14:18] <kenshin> that is how i feel because
[14:19] > *laughs*  Kenshin, you entered my room for the first time with that.  And now you are making a pity play?
[14:19] <kenshin> i am brilliant
[14:19] <kenshin> no, i am being honest
[14:20] <kenshin> i am allowed to disagree
[14:20] <kenshin> im not asking you to let me back in
[14:21] > Yes, and your excellent usage of your shift key tells me that you are absolutely brilliant.  You are allowed to disagree and I am allowed to laugh as you do so.  See?
[14:21] > *Laughs*
[14:22] <kenshin> i din't use the shift key
[14:23] > And I'm only harping on your lack of intelligence utilizing a simple device known as "Sarcasm".
[14:23] <kenshin> oh FUCK OFF
[14:24] <kenshin> YOU WERE QUESTIONING MY PITY PLAY
[14:24] > Sorry, you do not attract me nor do I have any desire to give your poor self an inferiority complex.
[14:24] <kenshin> I WAS NOT QUESTIONING YOUR LAUGHTER
[14:24] > Actually, I was mocking your pity play, there's a difference, one is more offensive.
[14:24] <kenshin> what is an inferiority complex?
[14:25] <kenshin> yes, and i was not mocking your laughter
[14:25] <kenshin> that is why i said i was allowed to disagree
[14:26] <kenshin> and it wasn't a pity play
[14:26] > Yes, because you are trying to gratify me to let you back in, whereas I am laughing at you and being openly offensive.  The difference being I have nothing to lose by it, whereas you have everything to gain by pretending you have legitimacy and kissing feet.  Sorry.  I seem to be using too hard vocabulary, would you prefer me to reduce my vocabulary to monosyllabic terms?
[14:28] <kenshin> im not trying to kiss your feet at all
[14:28] <kenshin> i don't want you tp change your language
[14:29] <kenshin> but i would like if you told me what an inferiority complex is
[14:30] > An inferiority complex: A psychological description referring to an individual who believes themselves inheirently inferior to others and therefore attempts in most things to prove that they are not inferior.  This is usually synonymous with Overcompensation.
[14:35] <kenshin> actually drac....
[14:35] <kenshin> i have to say, you actually make quite an amount of sense
[14:35] <kenshin> not bad
[14:36] > *Shrugs*
[14:38] <kenshin> if i promise not to do anything wrong again will you let me on?
[14:39] > In #soulriders, nope.  In #void, you'll have to ask the chatroom admin, who's offline for the forseeable future.  In which case you'd have to make your case to Bjorn, who likely won't let you in.
[14:39] <kenshin> why not #soulriders?
[14:41] > Because you haven't impressed upon me any reason to unban you.  Perhaps had you tried to ask after your first attempt you might have found sympathy, but after multiple attempts of knowing ban evasion along with your past logged record of such 'civil' discourse, there is no reason to think that you will suddenly be a productive member of the room.
[14:42] <kenshin> but i will Mr. Drac-CS2 i won't do anything wrong again
[14:44] > That's fine.  I watch in quite a few other rooms.  Perhaps one day you'll convince me of the truth of that, in which case the banned will be removed.  Though, given that in the history of soulriders there has been a single ban that's ever been removed because only one person actually attempted being civil in other rooms, I sincerely doubt this.
[14:46] <kenshin> ...okay
[14:49] > Is there anything more?
[14:49] <kenshin> let me think...
[15:17] > Well, it was quite amusing but I have something associate with real life to attend to.  Goodbye Mr. 'ihateyouall'.  May your next first impression be as good as this one. ^_^
Session Close: Wed Apr 02 15:17:53 2003

Kind Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.