News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Saillune

Started by Asrana, September 22, 2003, 12:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

Kylen goes into a dive, slashing open his own body and firing another trio of arrows at the creature..

OOC: Ok, I'm one level of Blood from my bow, and burning 30 hp to deal 20 extra damage, which brings it up to +30. I'll add 10 damage to each individual arrow. >_>
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Merc

Kylen dives under the spell cast at him, going for an attack on the paralyzed monster. His attack is a success, as the light behind the eyes of Mitade vanish.

ooc: well fuck. I need to twink these bitches up more. They all die or lose way too quick, with the exception of Ekanna, and that was more of a drama fight. Oh well... *waves goodby to the soon to be departed Zhenix* >_>;
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Carthrat

Kylen uses the blood created from the arrows to regenerate his self-inflicted wounds..

Bean Bandit

Raquel frowns at the sight...or rather lack of it. Recognizing the spell Caelena is chanting, she taps on her friend's shoulder. "Hold on a sec, Callie...Someone just ducked in there..." she murmurs softly, then begins chanting her own spell.

Raising her hands to point down the smoke filled street, forming the spell between them, she releases it with a loud shout.

"BOMB DI WIND!"
---
I love the games I've played here.

Asrana

Caelena nods, withholding the spell until she can see her targets clearly...
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Merc

The wind spell fiercely pushes away all the smoke and fog out from the area, revealing two figures on the ground and one in the air. One of the two on the ground turns to look at the two women and shakes his head before turning back to look at the vampire above. They didn't look as dangerous.

"You killed Mitade and now ignoring me?" Zhenix mutters. "Che..."
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Carthrat

Kylen promptly summons up the magical fog again, obscuring the entire area and beating a hasty retreat to the backalleys at the other end of the city.