News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Cowboy Bebop: Walkin' Ginn Waltz!

Started by Bean Bandit, November 19, 2003, 11:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Faye blinks, then shrugs and walks away, muttering about the nutcases she's hooked up with.

The three hours to Mars are more or less un eventful, and Jet handles the travel arrangements to earth. Once the Bebop is safely inside the gate headed to earth, Jet and Faye head into the main room, having talked between themselves, and now, apparently, decide to take it to Spike.

"We're on our way to Earth." Jet said slowly, folding his arms across his barrel chest. "Want to tell us what this is all about, Spike?"
---
I love the games I've played here.

Ginnezumusha

OOC:  Finals and vacation means Ginn is away from the computer alot.

IC:  Ginn starts putting things in holsters, clips, and other ways to basically try to carry all the gear on him.

"Well, so far as I know it, some big entity is trying to destroy the universe, and the opposing entity has handpicked different people, the ones in that commercial, to try to stop him.  Since I was one of the ones picked, I get to go try to stop him.  Do we have a backpack?"

Bean Bandit

Faye stares, speechless, while Jet sighs.

"No. Just use your duffel." The bald man replies, rubbing his smooth head with metal fingers. "Do you at least get paid this time?"
---

Ginnezumusha

"Yes.  I'm not sure how much, but it should be enough for what I want.  Now where did I leave that duffel?"

Ginn looks around for the duffel.

Bean Bandit

"It's beside your cigarette stash, under your bunk." Faye replies distractedly. "So, how much will we make on this job?" she adds eagerly.
---

Ginnezumusha

"I stand to make quite a bit.  Don't want to involve the two of you, as it might be more dangerous that I can imagine."

Ginn goes to his bunk and grabs the duffel and cigarettes.  

"I'll be willing to throw you a cut, after I get back... if I do get back."

Bean Bandit

Faye frowned, but the mental math seemed to be good, as she didn't raise any objections.

Jet, on the other hand, looked bothered. "Spike, you sure about this, buddy? Heading blind into a job with no backup ain't smart..."
---

Ginnezumusha

"You see those other people one the screen?  They're my backup.  At least some of them.  Don't worry, I'm sure everything will turn out alright."

Ginn started loading gear into the duffel.

Bean Bandit

Jet shook his head. "If you say so. Looks like a bunch of wrestling to me..." He muttered. "Still. Take a radio. I can be planetside in ten if you need me."
---

Ginnezumusha

Ginn finishes packing the duffel, and grabs a radio as well.  He makes his way to the bridge with the duffel.

"Are we there yet?"

Bean Bandit

"Not yet. We've got a three hour approach. If you're in a hurry, why not take Swordfish? We can catch up..." Jet replied, glancing at the navigational computers.

Ed bolted past, her arms spread like wings. "Whee! Fishy-wishy, flying dishy!"
---

Ginnezumusha

"Oh!  I totally forgot about that!  Thanks!"

Ginn makes his way down to the hanger.

Bean Bandit

Fortunately, Bebop's layout is fairly simple, and after a slight detour to the sleeping quarters, Spike finds himself in the hangar.

For a small ship, the hangar is fairly large, but almost entirely occupied by  Swordfish, Hammerhead and Redbird sitting next to one another in their 'storage' positions...
---

Ginnezumusha

Ginn walked over to the hanger controls, and pulled the lever marked "Swordfish" moving it into position.  He then made his way down to the Swordfish, and strapped himself in, while calling Jet on the radio.

"Jet, you wanna get the door for me?"

Bean Bandit

"Yeah, yeah..." Jet grumbled back over the radio, and the hangar doors slowly rumbled apart. "You be sure to check in, buddy. We're getting weird readings from the surface."
---