News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Mayumi Hina!

Started by Bean Bandit, November 19, 2003, 12:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Kaolla did as requested, and immediately, tacky fight music, heavy on the bass began to play.

First, a series of flashing pictures burst onto the screen, in time with the music. A big man, with long white hair, and a trenchcoat. A youngish, ponytailed schoolgirl with a machine gun. Minako Aino in her 'Sailor Venus' guise. A young boy with glasses, and a large, strangely shaped staff. Tsuruko herself, brandishing a sword. A tall, lanky green haired man, executing a mule kick while drawing a gun. Sakura Kinomoto, in a ludicrously fairy-esque dress. Next, Yomiko Readman, a row of index cards spread in a fan from one hand.

Finally, there was a black sillouhette, of what looked to be a ponytailed girl, with a question mark in the middle. Words flashed across the screen.

"Will the mystery combantant be recruited to the champions, or be stolen by the challengers?? Find out in three days!"

With that, the screen went dark...
---
I love the games I've played here.

Asrana

May sweatdropped, glaring at the TV. "Someone...when this is all over...is going to get hurt for this..." she muttered, sighing. "And this makes life INCREDIBLY more difficult..."

O-kay...disguise may not last long from here on...Not to self: Try to not fight Motoko.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Bean Bandit

Motoko blinked, frowning at the TV. "The aura of the television changes when the commercial ends..." she observed grimly. "I think...you've been challenged?"

She looked to Tsuruko hesitantly, still slightly uneasy around her sister, but beginning to relax...
---

Asrana

May sighed, nodding. "That would seem so..." she muttered, fingering her sword.

Going to need slightly different gear if I'm going to do it the way I want to, as well...if I ever even find out where the hell it takes place...
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Bean Bandit

Kaolla beamed. "You're gonna be a wrestler? Can we go with you?" she enthused. "I've gotten pretty good practicing flying kicks on Keitaro..."

Motoko simply eyed the blonde girl and sweatdropped.
---

Asrana

May sweatdropped, shaking her head. "I'm not going to wrestle, Kaolla. If this is the challenge I think it is, I'm going to have to kill them, eventually."

GREAT, very Shinmei of you.

Bean Bandit

All of them looked shocked at that, even they hyperactive girl, and the ever placid Mutsumi.

"Ane-ue...Are they demons?" Motoko asked urgently, a faint veneer of eagerness underlying her words. "I can help-!"
---

Asrana

May shook her head, and odd veneer of seriousness covering hernormally amused expression, even in such situations.

"Not quite a demon..." she answered, shrugging. "But controlled by one that we cannot remove. And the stakes are such that losing is not an option."

"So, I will have to kill."

Bean Bandit

Motoko nodded decisively. "I will stand beside you. It's my duty as the heir to the school..." she asserted. "When will you go?"
---

Asrana

May smiled slightly, suppressing the giggle already trying to climb up her throat. "I don't know yet. I knew it was coming, and that was the first shot, but that's it."

Eyeing Motoko for a moment, May's smile widened, softening. "I'll have to talk to you, in private, if you're to become involved in this war, imouto."

Bean Bandit

"Ara...You'll need to be in Tokyo by this weekend, Tsuruko-san." Mutsumi observed. "The commercial said it was in four days..."

Motoko nodded, a pleased look showing through as it was apparent Tsuruko wouldn't forbid it it. "Hai!"

Kaolla just watched the three older women, munching on a banana...
---

Asrana

May blinked, blushing slightly. "Sorry, absent minded..."

Grinning at Motoko, her fingers continued playing with her katana. "We'll have to do some shopping then. We should find a secluded place to discuss a few things first, though."

Bean Bandit

Mutsumi smiled and shrugged. "It was a part we couldn't record. It's not your fault."

Motoko blinked, and pointed to the door. "Ano...is my room private enough?"
---

Asrana

Nodding to Mutsumi, May frowned, eyeing Kaolla. "If this little one hasn't bugged it, yes," she answered, not taking her eyes off the blond girl.

Bean Bandit

"Ehehe..." Kaolla chuckled, scratching between her ponytails, not looking in the least bit remorseful. "You got me..."

Motoko frowned at Kaolla, and turned back to Tsuruko. "The wood behind Hinata-sou is fairly private..."
---