News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

To Reveal Deception...

Started by Carthrat, November 20, 2003, 01:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halbarad

Hikaru stares up in shock for a moment, then begins to cast Ghost Sound - hopefully a lion's roar can spook their horses long enough for her to make another escape.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Carthrat

Hikaru's frantic rolling around in the ground to avoid the spear manages to save her hide from the wickedly pointed end, but it does also prevent her from casting her spell.

Unfortunately for her, the other horseman rides up to her and points his spear at her form.. "Don't move, girl," he barks, glancing at his comrade.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Halbarad

Hikaru sighs in defeat, spreading her hands out to her sides to show that she's unarmed.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Carthrat

"You, check her," the second horseman orders his comrade.

A short while later, Hikaru is deprived of her bow, her wands, and her scroll. However, the horsemen don't remove her headband, her bracers, or her rings; they obviously don't realise what they are.

They also take away her spell component pouches..

"What should we do with her?" asks one of them.

"She's a spellcaster," replies one. "And one of the three Otoshi was talking about."

"Better safe than sorry, I suppose," replies the other one, nodding grimly.

The other one hefts his naginata, and a powerful blow to the back of her head sends Hikaru out for the count...
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up