Captured! Revelations of the Mysterious Tomb..

Started by Carthrat, December 07, 2003, 10:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

"Unless the entire Matsu camp dogpiled them," interjects Ukyo.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Corwin

'Do you want to die that badly?' Umi thinks in agitation, before forcing a smile on her face. "Hikaru would say that justice will prevail, if she were here."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Carthrat

Corwin

Umi turns her back on the annoying gaijin, ignoring him. "The fey'ri and gaijin aboard the ship had a few magical items," she tells Okina. "Perhaps we could ask the shugenja to divine their purpose? We can guess at some of the enchantments, but that's... unreliable at best."

Carthrat

Okina shrugs. "Of course. You'll need to pay them, of course; but that can wait."

Corwin

"Thank you, Okina-san," Umi says with a bow. Straightening up, she gives Okina and Fuu an apologetic glance. "Since there's no immediate danger or any news from Hikaru, there was something I wanted to do in the city. If it's alright...?"

Carthrat

"Hmm? Of course," replies Okina. "You wish to go alone, I take it?

Just try to get some rest. If Hikaru does not return by noon, we will have to take action, regardless."

Corwin

"Of course," she replies, "though I believe in Hikaru and Master Toshi fully." Giving a wave at Fuu and still ignoring Ukyo, she leaves.

Carthrat

Fuu, Okina, and Ukyo are left by themselves..

"I think I will get some sleep," remarks Ukyo, standing up. "Would it be too much to trouble you for a room?"

Okina shakes his head. "Ask one of the guards to direct you to the guest rooms," he replies.

Ukyo nods, and departs, leaving Fuu alone with Okina..

Carthrat

Elsewhere...

Hikaru is awoken from her slumber by some blunt prods to her midsection.

"Get up, bitch," she hears from above her, her vision betraying her with an almost drunken haze..

Halbarad

Hikaru winces both at the pain in her ribs and her head, looking around groggily for the source of the command.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Ebiris

Not feeling good at all about the fact that hers was the deciding vote for the group to split up, Fuu decides to excuse herself. "If you will pardon me, Okina-dono, I believe I should meditate before we commence planning our next action."

Bowing, the fair haired elf leaves Okina, returning to the room assigned to her earlier.

Carthrat

Fuu meditates, while Umi is out making a killing on finely-made swords..

<->

A Matsu bushi is standing over Hikaru.

"Come on, up," he says, reaching down and pulling her to her feet. "We're moving."

Corwin

Umi heads to find the masked mage, curious whether he could help her make her sword better to prepare for the rematch with Shigen.

Carthrat

The Masked Mage is at his almost-empty stall. He looks at Umi as she approaches.

"Welcome, welcome! What services of trade can I aid in the facilitation of today?"