News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Official Random Stats! (Now with extra Serena awards!)

Started by Ebiris, January 27, 2004, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

Shamelessly ripped off from the Random Stats in Bri's RPG.

MINOR MONSTERS KILLED

YOUMA

Minako: 11
Ami: 5
Rei: 5
Herb: 2
Usagi: 2
Makoto: 1
Artemis: 1

DEMONS/UNAFFILIATED MONSTERS

Rei: 5
Usagi: 5
Minako: 2
Herb: 1

CARDIANS

Rei: 3
Usagi: 3
Makoto: 2
Eudial: 1

DROIDS

Rei: 8
Haruka: 3
Herb: 1
Usagi: 1
Canon Mamoru: 1

MAIN VILLIANS KILLED

Rei: Kunzite, Beryl, Jadeite, Beruche
Usagi: Celcia, Oxyite, Petz (shared with Haruka), Zirae
Herb: Cooan, Calaveras, Rubeus
Minako: Orestes, Cynthia
Ami: Kaolinite (shared with Eudial), Celcia 2
Haruka: Petz (shared with Usagi)
Group Kills: Metallia, Germatou, Guinvain

TOTAL BADDIE KILLS

Rei: 25
Minako: 15
Usagi:14
Herb: 7
Ami: 6
Makoto: 4
Haruka: 3

CIVILIANS KILLED

Rei: 5,021 killed, 3,569 wounded (while on rampage under Metallia's control)
Usagi: 3 (blew up Oxyite)
Makoto: 1 (old lady at the waterpark - Mako-chan dodged when she should have blocked)

NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES (HP reduced to 1)

(Note - If you take a hit that would reduce you below 1 HP, you can trade EP for HP. This leads to a fair number of HP 1 situations.)

Rei: 1 (by Orestes in a single attack)
Herb: 2 (got beaten up by Ryuu over a prolonged fight, took several injuries at the Bob-Floy ice cream battle by two droids. Nearly died, saved by Usagi's healing magic.)
Usagi: 1 (drained from using the Ginzuishou to close Metallia's portal into Tokyo)
Ami: 2 (by Ann in a single attack, battered and beaten at the Alternate World's Hikawa Shrine battle))

POSSESSIONS/BRAINWASHING

Rei: 2 (Possessed by Metallia, brainwashed by Deathbusters)
Mamoru: 2 (Brainwashed by Dark Kingdom. Twice)
Hotaru: 1 (Mistress 9 of the Deathbusters)

VILLIANS PURIFIED

Usagi: 10 - Mimette, Viluy, Tellu, Cyprine/Ptilol, Mamoru (2nd time), Rei (Metallia's possession), Cynthia (while she bled to death from a Crescent Beam), Doom Tree (it was already good, it just needed the bad energy removed), Hotaru (Got rid of Germatou's last ditch hold, and nuked the Mistress thing, too. Hopefully), Hikawa Kami (had been corrupted by the negative energy in the other dimension).
Rei: 2 - Eudial, herself (both from the Deathbusters)
Herb: 1 - Ann
Makoto: 1 - Alan
Minako: 1 - Mamoru (1st time)

MAGICAL ITEMS USED/POSSESSED

Usagi 4. (The Silver Crystal, which vanished into the thin air after the defeat of Metallia, returning as a part of Chibi Usa after Zirae's demise. The Lunar Rod, which is used for her Hallation attack and probably works as a sex toy with Rei in a pinch. The Lunar Disguise Pen, Usagi's ticket to knocking Rei up! The Holy Grail, with the power to end or save the world, summoned from the power of the other senshi's Talismans and lost to regain the Crystal and Chibi Usa's life.)
Ami 3. (The Mercury Computer, as from canon. Yeah, yeah. The Mercury Silver Waterfall Bracelet. Enhances her control over water. The Mercury Disguise Pen, given to her by Luna in the Jadeite Arc when both Ami and Usagi needed a disguise.)
Rei. 1. (The Ash Rods which Rei uses to perform her Mars Star Inferno senshi attack, and may also have more hidden powers...)
Makoto 1. (The Jupiter Thundercrash Mace. Allows her to deliver crushing lighting blows, useful for when her Senshi attacks aren't an option.)
Herb 2. (The Dragonfire ring, a legendary artifact that Herb hasn't really figured out yet. The Dragon Transformation Pen, ala Usagi and Ami's.)
Haruka 1. (Her Space Sword Talisman. She has it, but is still working on using it.)

COMBINED ATTACKS USED

Crystal Enhanced Sailor Planet Attack (Usagi, Rei, Makoto, Minako): Used on Metallia
Freezing White Dragon (Ami, Makoto): Used on Heartless
Quaking Moon Serpent (Haruka, Usagi, Rei): Used on Guinvain/Germatou
Sailor Planet Attack (Rei, Makoto, Haruka, Herb): Used on Rubeus' UFO
Dragon Fissure (Makoto, Haruka): Used on Lipstick Droid, and Zirae
Flare Dragon (Rei, Makoto): Used on Rubeus' UFO
Glacial Dragon Quake (Ami, Herb, Haruka): Used on Rubeus' UFO
Antipode (Ami, Rei): Used on Zirae

LOVE INTERESTS

Usagi: 3. (Mamoru, who is her ex now due the fact he's borderline insane. Damn leftovers of multiple possessions by Metallia. Rei, who is Usagi's current girlfriend. Ami, who is rapidly developing non-platonic feelings for her friend and Princess.)
Ami: 3 (Ryoma, Ami's mysterious sempai, who she *might* have a thing for. Usagi, who Ami has recently been getting all hot and bothered by whenever in her presence. Makoto, who Ami was too slow to do anything about and lost her to Alan. Canon Makoto gave her a brief opportunity to see what might have been, though.)
Rei: 5 (Mamoru, who she gave up on once Usagi's past life was known. Just as well, eh? Kotono, a one sided schoolgirl crush. Outing Rei in front of the whole school was a bad move, though. Minako, Rei's wacky ex who scarred her. Usagi, her current girlfriend. Ryuu, a martial artist who was rather taken with the fiery miko, though rather aggrieved to learn she was taken, and by a girl to boot.)
Makoto: 3 (Kazan, a kinda sorta boyfriend that was too slow to make a move. Alan, who is interested in her cooking and her talent, quickly becoming very close. His identity as an elf was revealed not long after he and Makoto did the nasty. Ami, who had a thing for Makoto but never came forward until after she was together with Alan.)
Minako: 2 (Rei. She ended up alienating Rei with her antics and scared her off entirely. Hiro. Pretended to be older to date him, then he vanished when she got together with Rei. Who knows what happened to him...?)
Herb: 2 (Ann, who dumped Herb so she could see the world and sow her wild oats. Hiroe, a cute kendoist who was scared off by his/her curse.)
Mamoru: 3 (Rei, claims he dumped her because she was a clingy immature teenager, in reality Rei backed off for Usagi's sake. Usagi, dumped him for being crazy. Setsuna, who he decided to take up on her offer to live on Pluto and do who knows what with her.)
Haruka: 2 (Michiru, her lover and partner from the Silver Millenium, who sadly wasn't reincarnated with the rest, owing to her untimely death at the hands of Oxyite before the Dark Kingdom attacked. Viluy, the new Sailor Neptune decided to keep up the tradition despite some initial misgivings.)

BEAT UP TUX!

Herb: Beat Endymion with help from Makoto, broke Tux's hand and kept him out of commision for a week.
Rei: While possessed by Metallia she attacked Hikawa Shrine and energy drained Tuxedo Kamen into unconsciousness before bringing him back to the Dark Kingdom to be brainwashed. Again.
Ami: Took out the re-brainwashed Endymion with a well timed trip!

PC AND IMPORTANT NPCs EXITS/DEATHS

Minako - Went off to tour full time as Full Moon. Several months later she was killed in a car crash returning to her hotel from a performance.
Endymion - After being rejected by Usagi, he ended up being propositioned by Setsuna. He eventually took the offer of a new life at the Time Gates, feeling that he was just a ghost of the past on Earth.

More stats to come as we think of them!

Anastasia

Staying stickied - the Serena results will be added to this in time, I expect.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

----

THE SERENAS!

----

We'll begin with the category of awards that weren't up to vote - awards based purely on statstical data from this topic.

Biggest monster of the day killer goes to....

Rei!

With a grand total of 21 minor baddies slain, Rei gets this knife bleeding youma heart! Let's give Rei-chan a hand for being such a good Senshi! Be it a youma from Beryl, a random monster God only knows where, an elven monster or even an interdimensional droid, Rei laid the smacking down.

Next, I'd like to honor the one who had the biggest body count of poor, innocent Tokyo residents. We all know who is the run away winner with this award...Rei-chan!

That's right. Her legendary rampage through Tokyo left bodies by the hundreds, a fitting testament to her cruel mistress. If not for the Silver Crystal, Rei would perhaps be drowning in the blood of the innocent she slaughtered.

But onto the next award - Most damage taken! This one is, unsuprisingly for a few, rather a run away. Rei wins this one, having had several near death hits and more minor wounds than can be counted. From her first serious injury at the hands of Kunzite, to her legendary scrapes against Oxyite and Orestes, down into the Deathbuster/Elf arc and beyond...and even capping with having her arms nearly obliterated, Rei was truly the baddie whipping post.

On another note, Rei can't sweep them all. In fact, she barely has a next showing in this category:

Most villians purified! Usagi takes home the rabbit statue for this category, with a whopping ten of 'em.While the total is inflated a bit due to the Deathbusters, it's still far and away the highest count. Good going, rabbit.

Moving on, the next category is for the sl-, er, the most romantically interested Sailor! The winner yet again...is...Rei! With a sterling 5 interests, that miko has it goin' on! Usagi's lucky Rei doesn't have a wandering eye....

Round two of the Serenas, the voting awards, are coming up shortly. Don't change the channel, dumpling head.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Yep, we've tallied up the votes and are ready to rip!

Thanks to go to the rabid rabbit Usagi for counting the votes.

----

THE SERENAS, MARK 2!

----

Best in battle: (That PC who always kicked ass when the chips were on the line, who made good calls and just kept it together.)

The winner is...

Rei-chan! THis isn't really a surprise, as the general concensus was that it was Rei's award to lose, with Usagi having an outside shot. As was said...despite hideous initiative rolls and terrible dice bot luck, Rei kept it going on in combat. Always had something to try and was rarely caught flat footed.(Well, except on dodge rolls.)

Worst in battle: (Via bad dice luck, bad calls or just plain scrubbery; who sucked it down in battle?)

The winner is...

Herb-chan! While not an award you really _want_, I suppose it's still an honor. Anyhow, his only competition was really Haruka, who sucked due to 11ing far too many times. Yet Herb stood out in mind more, despite having some nice incidents in combat, such as the critical shot on Kaolinite and killing Cooan.

I suspect it's that the grappling of a fairly powerful monster instead of attacking it Senshi wise really made an impact. Poor Herb.

Best speeches: (Self explanitory.)

The winner is...

Rei-chan!

That's enough! In the name of my fiery guardian, Mars-chan, I will prevent you from befouling the awards any further by giving Makoto the next award!

...yeah. She does them better, trust me.

Worst speeches: (Who always went 'Likewise, um...I'm Sailor something!')

The winner is...

Makoto-chan, in a complete 'No duh' moment. That girl copyrighted the nod along with the others and 'Likewise!' movements. Guess she kept her mouth full? >_>

Coolest person in combat: (Just who rocked your socks in combat. Maybe it was one ballsy gamble or excellent gambit....just someone who had IT.)

The winner is...

Usagi-chan!

Huh. Would've expected Rei or Haruka myself, Usagi was more the plot power in a lot of battles, but cest'la'vie. Good going, rabbit.

Lamest person in combat: (Scrub call.)

The winner is...

Herb-chan! Well. see the worst in combat award, really. I think Haruka deserves this one more in restrospect, but such goes the votes.

Best critical: (That one fluke of the dice that laid it fuckin' DOWN.)

The winner is...

Usagi-chan! Another no brainer here, as that massive shot against Berly may have saved the Earth from Metallia's hellish grip, not to mention the soul of Rei and perhaps all the Senshi once Metallia arrived.

Fear that rabbit kick, everyone. I do.

Worst failure: (The other end of the dice - who 12'ed at JUST the wrong time in the most miserably rememberable way?)

The winner is...

Rei-chan! While mentioned in several cases and in general, she took home the golden rabbit for this one. Between failing a series of checks against Metallia to countless other incidents, she redefined strings of virulent profanity aimed at dice bots.

NPCs:

Best NPC: (Who did you think was the best NPC(Full villians excluded, ala Kunzite. Reformed villians like the elves of DBers are viable here.))

The winner is...

Ikkuko Tsukino! Good going, girl!

This poor woman had to have shell after shell dropped on her - Usagi is Sailor Moon, Usagi's friends get hurt on a regular basis, Usagi is the Princess of the Moon, Usagi is half living on the Moon to repair the palace there, Usagi is a lesbian who is dating her best friend, Rei Hino, Usagi's daughter from another world is living with her now...it's quite a list. Despite that, she's grown into someone strong, who accepts life's strange twists and treats Usagi almost as an equal adult.

Chibi Usa really deserves an honorable mention here as well, but she'll get awards downstairs.

Worst NPC: (Who just sucked the big monkey...well you know.)

The winner is...

Eiko!

And I must say, thank God. Meant from the getgo to be a hatable bitch of the highest caliber, I'd be stung if someone else managed to edge her out for this award. Made that way for reasons that have been stalled from the main game to the aftergame, her role isn't over yet....be careful, girls. >_>

Favorite NPC: (So, which one of them did you want have their babies for? ^_^)

The winner is...

Artemis!

Made as a foil for Minako and as comedy relief from the beginning, he's filled that roll well throughout. From finding out that, 'Gee whiz, girls leak!' to how a dress looks on him and that he likes the feeling of soft silken underwear down there, ready to be found at the first pretty face to work that dress off....

Just kidding, but you get the idea. Ann and Eudial were the only other vote getters in this category, which makes sense.

Least favorite NPC: (And who did you just want to stab.)

The winner is...

Endymion!

A splitered man made of long lost memories and coming from a different age, he managed to not only not make friends, but to lose them as well. To be fair, he at least has a reason for ending up in this category - he's just a ghost of an age long gone stuck here.

Best in battle:(Who actually helped you poor girls?)

The winner is...oh!

We have a tie! Come on down, Chibi Usa and Eudial! This must be settled in the STEEL RABBIT CAGE OF DOOM! Ready...go!

And Chibi Usa wins the award. I suppose having the power of the reformed Crystal made that a bad call, but I'm sure Eudial will heal in a  few years, with therapy. Anyway,  Chibi Usa had one feat, but it was a big one - sacrificing herself to relimit and stop Zirae, to give her beloved adopted mother and her friends one chance to prevent a fate worse than even what Pharaoh 90 promised.

Worst in battle:(And who sucked?)

The winner is...

Tellu! No shocker here, frankly. Not a combatant in any way, her only attempt in battle was marred by a sickly 12. Poor cute, quiet little girl...

Someone needs to 'comfort' her. Now. I'm looking at you, Ami-chan.

Villians:

Best villian: (Same as the NPC categories, save for using full villians here.)

The winner is...

Oxyite! Radiating a certain 'I'm going to fuck you up and you can't do thing one about it' aura and kicking ass whenever he showed, he put the fear of God into the Senshi like nothing else. He even bagged Michiru, forever altering the fate of Haruka and one former Deathbuster. Good going for a alien, eh?

Haruka, look at it this way. You didn't lose Michiru as a lover, you gained a double handful. ^_^

Worst villian:

The winner is...

Rubeus!

Huh. Would've bet on Guinvain's hi and die performance, but so it goes. To be fair, he had reason to be cocky at first - he held Tokyo completely, with energy reserves to stagger, and had seen the 'demise' of the native Sailors. By the time he took them seriously enough and made a good trap, Usagi reversed into a crushing blow against him in a storm of brilliance. And from there...it was a hard spiral down.

Most liked villian:

The winner is...

Germatou/Professor Tomoe!

Something of a horse race, Germatou is the only one to get two votes. With his wacky demeanor hiding a truly hateful and vicious core, he kept Rei and for one magical day, Usagi, completely off balance..and amused OOC. Good going for a Daimon of sorts.

Most hated villian:

The winner is...oh, damn. We have a tie. Usagi, would you come out and settle this tie?

*Discussion*

Right-o. The winner is Zirae! While being highly single minded and perhaps even bland in ways, his one true act of villiany grew hatred like no other - his actions caused the demise of Chibi Usa. Nothing like killing a hurting and loved child to do that.

Best in battle:

The winner is...

Oxyite in a complete rout! Easily guessed - he was the only one to ever make the Senshi retreat in defeat, and damn near killed them all. If a single die had gone slightly more in his favor, he would have claimed at least a second senshi's life. I hear Ebiris and Hal had to change pants several times due to the messages about his out of control energy. ^_^

Worst in battle:

The winner is...

Guinvain! Not many villians last too terribly long with such good Senshi about, but most make it past a first battle. She didn't. Oh, did she ever splatter. This was a world class squish here, people. Beruche also gets credit for dying, though she had other highlights before that one bad battle.

PCs, general:

Most defining PC moment: (That one scene that made a PC for you...)

The winner is....

Rei and Usagi's moon chat!

In a category I rightly expected to be highly scattered, this one took it home. There are a ton of good scenes that could get this award...it's just...this one won it. Congratulations. Surprised no one mentioned Cynthia's demise, though.

Most wacky/OOC moment: (Say WHA? Usagi just left to marry Ann and live on an asteriod hippy colony?!)

The winner is...

Makoto stealing the plusheis of Mistress 9. I really don't have to add anything onto that for it to make sense. Bad Makoto! Baaaaaaaaad! I think the elf hormones she absorbed must've been clouding her vision.

Luckiest with the dice: (Somehow has to have been.)

The winner is...

Usagi. Right. No one is really a winner with out dice bots, but yeah.

Hatbot/Muskbot/CyWyrm's dicing BITCH: (*Cough*)

Oh hell, we know Rei-chan has this one tied up. I'm not even going to lie.

Coolest PC: (Just that damn cool, yeah?)

The winner is...

Rei-chan! She always brought a distinct sense of cool and of herself to the table, one that gave many scenes that certain something extra taht they craved. Usagi is probably just a Rei fangirl who got lucky - Kotono if she'd scored. >_>

Most enjoyable to watch/play with PC: (Who did you feel that vibe with?)

The winner is....

Usagi-chan! I don't have anything to say here, simply because I've played and grown fond of RPing with all of you. It's hard to pick a favorite now.

The Hated that Bastard! category has been dropped due to insuffient votes. That's a good thing, right? RIGHT?

Or you girls just don't want to tip them off before you plunge the KNIFE to that poor woman's throat....

Best PC, overall: (Obvious, overall.)

The winner is...

Usagi-chan in a shocking huge victory! I expected Rei to get a few more votes, and for a couple other people to grab scattered ones. Congratulations, Usagi. You always played Usagi well, showing her long path from Dumpling Head idiot to...well... a Dumpling Head who is mature, cares, has a child and wife....and so many other things.

Worst PC, overall: (Again, obvious. Be nice.)

The winner is...

Herb! Well...congrautulations on winning an award.

Best player: (Best player in the OOC and IC sense overall.)

The winner is...

Usagi-chan/Halbarad! See above, along with a real good attitude towards RPing and a desire to have fun.

Best RPer: (Best at RPing)

The winner is...

Usagi-chan, again! See above, I'm a lazy GM.

BONUS:

Omakes:

Best omake:

The winner is...a three way tie!

The Goddess omake, the Vampire omake and the Wishing stone omake all take home a third of a rabbit head.  Yay!

Worst omake:

The winner is...a huge ass tie! I'll list them all here.

Rabbit omakes: 1
Luna and Usagi take a dip: 1
Doom Tree: 1
Goddess: 1
Charlie's Angels: 1
Dead Rabbit (Hal): 1

A highly opinionated matter, honestly. Some omakes...some love, som ehate. So it goes with different tastes.

Funniest omake:

The winner is...

Another tie! The Attractive rabbit and Mother Metallia both take home gold! I can live with that...I have a fond spot for the strange omakes like the latter.

Shittest omake:

The winner is...

Usagi the rabbit!

Eh, to be fair...one of the votes was due to a mess. I'd really like to play a humorous, unscrewed up version of this one of these days. The first got Minako'ed, and the second never really went anywhere for a few reasons.

Biggest clusterfuck omake:

The winner is...

*Gets out and equips Hazmat suit*

The Vampire omake and the Racing omake. The former is a matter of taste on angst and such, and the latter was an OOC blowup. Ew.

And that's it from here! Usagi, would you post the final totals? Congratulations to all our winners, and I hope to see you back next game, whenever I can manage to get another one running!

^_^
<Afina> Forever.

Halbarad

And by request, the vote totals.

NOTE: A zero(0) means that person got an honorable mention, but the vote went to someone else.
-----

Combat, PCs:

Best in battle: (That PC who always kicked ass when the chips were on the line, who made good calls and just kept it together.)

Rei: 6

Worst in battle: (Via bad dice luck, bad calls or just plain scrubbery; who sucked it down in battle?)

Herb: 2.5
Haruka: 2
Panda-Ami: 1
Bean-Ami: 1
Makoto: 0.5

Best speeches: (Self explanatory.)

Rei: 4
Haruka: 2

Worst speeches: (Who always went 'Likewise, um...I'm Sailor something!')

Makoto: 5
Everone BUT Makoto: 1
Dune: 1

Coolest person in combat: (Just who rocked your socks in combat. Maybe it was one ballsy gamble or excellent gambit....just someone who had IT.)

Usagi: 4
Rei: 3
Haruka: 1

Lamest person in combat: (Scrub call.)

Herb: 5

Best critical: (That one fluke of the dice that laid it fuckin' DOWN.)

Usagi/Beryl: 6
Makoto/Zirae: 2

Worst failure: (The other end of the dice - who 12'ed at JUST the wrong time in the most miserably rememberable way?)

Rei (general): 3
Rei vs. Metallia: 2
Usagi vs. Oxyite: 1
Rei loses Chibs: 1

NPCs:

Best NPC: (Who did you think was the best NPC?)

Ikkuko: 2
Chibi Usa: 1.5
Artemis: 1.33
Eudial: 1.33
Hotaru: 1
Shingo: 0.5
Viluy: 0.33

Worst NPC: (Who just sucked the big monkey...well you know.)

Eiko: 2.5
Ryuu: 1.5
Hiro: 1
Nian: 1
Kazan: 1
Mimette: 1

Favorite NPC: (So, which one of them did you want have their babies for? ^_^)

Artemis: 3.5
Ann: 2
Eudial: 1.5

Least favorite NPC: (And who did you just want to stab.)

Endymion: 2
Mimette: 1
Nian: 1
Setsuna: 1
Tellu: 1
Kotono: 1
Queen Serenity (the first): 1

Best in battle:(Who actually helped you poor girls?)

Chibi Usa: 4
Eudial: 4

Worst in battle:(And who sucked?)

Tellu: 3
Cyprine/Ptilol: 1
Eudial: 1
Chibi Usa: 1

Villains:

Best villain: (Same as the NPC categories, save for using full villians here.)

Oxyite: 4
Germatou: 2
Ann: 1

Worst villain:

Rubeus: 3
Guinvain: 2
Jadeite: 1

Most liked villian:

Germatou: 2
Alan: 1
Cynthia: 1
Cain(omake): 1
The dead ones: 1
Oxyite: 1
Beruche: 1

Most hated villian:

Eiko: 2
Zirae: 2
Orestes: 1
Oxyite: 1
Celcia: 1
Cooan: 1

Best in battle:

Oxyite: 8

Worst in battle:

Guinvain: 4
Beruche: 1
Rubeus: 1+0
MOTD (general): 1
Ayakashi Sisters: 0

PCs, general:

Most defining PC moment: (That one scene that made a PC for you...)

Moon chat between Rei and Usagi: 2
Usagi adopting Chibi Usa: 1
DK Rei: 1
Moon Restoration Project: 1
Makoto and Alan *cough cough*: 1
Makoto learns about Alan being an elf: 0.5
Usagi and Haruka discuss Michiru: 0.5
Usagi, Rei, and Setsuna try to help Haruka: 0.5
Rei/Usagi interaction, pre-romance: 0.5

Most wacky/OOC moment: (Say WHA? Usagi just left to marry Ann and live on an asteroid hippie colony?!)

Jupiter swipes Mistress 9's plushies: 2
Panda-Ami's diamond caper: 1.5
Herb with the doujin in the alley!: 1
Stalker's Log, Stardate Michiru: 1
Golden Showers!: 1
Usagi and Germatou: 0.5

Luckiest with the dice: (Someone has to have been.)

Usagi: 5
Bean-Ami: 2

Hatbot/Muskbot/CyWyrm's dicing BITCH: (*Cough*)

Rei: 8

Coolest PC: (Just that damn cool, yeah?)

Rei: 3.5
Haruka: 1.5
DK Rei: 1

Most enjoyable to watch/play with PC: (Who did you feel that vibe with?)

Usagi: 2.33
Bean-Ami: 1.5
Rei: 0.83
Panda-Ami: 0.33

Best PC, overall: (Obvious, overall.)

Usagi: 7
Rei: 1

Worst PC, overall: (Again, obvious. Be nice.)

Herb: 5.5
Makoto: 0.5

OOC:

Best player: (Best player in the OOC and IC sense overall.)

Halbarad: 4
Bean: 2
Liddo-kun: 1
Ebiris: 1

Best RPer: (Best at RPing)

Halbarad: 4.5
Ebiris: 2.5
Bean: 0
Midnight: 0

Omakes:

NOTE: A name in parentheses next to the omake's name indicates the GM, if it's someone other than Dune.

Best omake:

Goddess: 2
Vampire: 2
Wishing Stone, Haruka gets Michiru back: 2
Evil Senshi (Eb): 1
Rei and Usagi's confessions: 0

Worst omake:

Dune attempts to cook Usagi: 1
Luna and Usagi freeze to death: 1
Doom Tree takes over the world: 1
Goddess omake: 1
Charlie's Angels: 1