News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Characters open to become PCs

Started by Anastasia, February 20, 2004, 01:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

As there is a sizable selection of NPCs that could be converted to PCs, I'm going to list them here for the reference of any interested newcomers any any PCs who need a new character due to unfortunate events.

This will be  updated as events warrant.

Update 1: Ami has been taken by Bean Bandit! Further, I have taken Endymion off the table for now, due to issues. Setsuna is more or less off limits as well, but she's kept on due to the off chance I get JUST the right PC to play her.

Also, Hotaru is 'claimed' by Ebiris as his backup PC in case Rei meets a bitter end. I won't remove her, but be wary that you'd have to work something out with him at the very least. Ebiris, why don't you post your thoughts on that here?

Update 2: Viluy is now Sailor Neptune. Also, the 'domain' of Sailor Venus is now open. Talk to me about that one if you're interested.

Free and clear to use:

Tellu, Deathbuster
Viluy, Ex-Deathbuster, Sailor Neptune.

Some GM consultation:

Alan, Space Elf
Ann, Space Elf
Eudial, Deathbuster

Lots of GM chatting/may not be viable

Cyprine/Ptilol, Deathbusters
Hotaru, Sailor Saturn(Still kind of playable, though, more so than indicated here.)
Setsuna, Sailor Pluto EDIT - Events have dictated that she'd be a very tricky PC to play. This is due to plot events and a few other things, I'd recommend playing someone else UNLESS you had to play her. If you still insist, we'll be spending a good amount of time hammering her out.)
Starfire, An originial character NPC.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

I don't mind too much if someone really wants to play Hotaru - I can deal with taking someone else off the list, or just creating a new character.

And of course, I'll be doing my best to ensure miss Hino does not meet a bitter end. So with luck it'll never be an issue.

Anastasia

Hopefully. Okay, Rei has spoken, so Hotaru is viable if  you really want to play her.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

This topic served it's purpose and did it damn well.

Rest in peace, oh valiant warrior.
<Afina> Forever.