News:

It is a very sunny day.

Main Menu

The Serenas!

Started by Anastasia, May 17, 2004, 10:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

In the spirit of mindless game indulgence and shits'n'giggles, it's time for the Serena awards!

------

RULES:

1. Vote once in each category. Feel free to explain your votes as you see fit.

2. Do not pander for votes. We're all bigger than this.

3. Minako is disqualified from winning any awards. Only current PCs that made it through the game count. Panda-Ami, Azurite and Natsume are viable.

4. Post your votes in this topic. You may edit your votes until I lock the topic.

5. Have fun. Duh. ^_^

--------

Combat, PCs:

Best in battle: (That PC who always kicked ass when the chips were on the line, who made good calls and just kept it together.)

Worst in battle: (Via bad dice luck, bad calls or just plain scrubbery; who sucked it down in battle?)

Best speeches: (Self explanitory.)

Worst speeches: (Who always went 'Likewise, um...I'm Sailor something!')

Coolest person in combat: (Just who rocked your socks in combat. Maybe it was one ballsy gamble or excellent gambit....just someone who had IT.)

Lamest person in combat: (Scrub call.)

Best critical: (That one fluke of the dice that laid it fuckin' DOWN.)

Worst failure: (The other end of the dice - who 12'ed at JUST the wrong time in the most miserably rememberable way?)

NPCs:

Best NPC: (Who did you think was the best NPC(Full villians excluded, ala Kunzite. Reformed villians like the elves of DBers are viable here.))

Worst NPC: (Who just sucked the big monkey...well you know.)

Favorite NPC: (So, which one of them did you want have their babies for? ^_^)

Least favorite NPC: (And who did you just want to stab.)

Best in battle:(Who actually helped you poor girls?)

Worst in battle:(And who sucked?)

Villians:

Best villian: (Same as the NPC categories, save for using full villians here.)

Worst villian:

Most liked villian:

Most hated villian:

Best in battle:

Worst in battle:

PCs, general:

Most defining PC moment: (That one scene that made a PC for you...)

Most wacky/OOC moment: (Say WHA? Usagi just left to marry Ann and live on an asteriod hippy colony?!)

Luckiest with the dice: (Somehow has to have been.)

Hatbot/Muskbot/CyWyrm's dicing BITCH: (*Cough*)

Coolest PC: (Just that damn cool, yeah?)

Most enjoyable to watch/play with PC: (Who did you feel that vibe with?)

Hated that bastard! PC: (Who just didn't ever do it for you. Be nice.)

Best PC, overall: (Obvious, overall.)

Worst PC, overall: (Again, obvious. Be nice.)

OOC:

Best player: (Best player in the OOC and IC sense overall.)

Best RPer: (Best at RPing)

BONUS:

Omakes:

Best omake:

Worst omake:

Funniest omake:

Shittest omake:

Biggest clusterfuck omake:
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Combat, PCs:

Best in battle: Hm. Tough one....Herb, Haruka and Ami don't really make it to the final considerations for me. None of them struck me as combat Gods. That leaves Mako, Usagi and Rei. Makoto was usually solid in combat, if not super spectacular. Fast, hit hard and was a good HP tank. Rei was probably in the most combats overall, and showed good pacing and skill, even in bad scnearios. Usagi? She was Sailor Moon as in the anime - critical in may battles, even if she didn't have the solo kill count. Betwen her Hallation, Holy Grail and Crystal, she won a few battles that would have been grim slaughters otherwise.

Hm. I have to vote Rei here, though. Rei.

Worst in battle: Panda-Ami. She had...that one cheap kill of four youma, and that's like it. Got overshadowed by Minako, Usagi, Rei, Makoto...etc al. Don't even really need to think about this one.

Best speeches: Haruka. Rei had better ones overall, but that Fashion Police entry speech was platium set in fucking awesomeness.

Worst speeches: Makoto. That girl never seemed to have a speech ready, I swear.

Coolest person in combat: Usagi. Why? Standing up to Beryl there and vaporising her shield and crystal ball, the battle with Oxyite(All of them stood out, granted), the Shadow Tokyo battles....and even Zirae.

Lamest person in combat: Hm. I really have to go with Herb, here. I just remember him trying to grapple some great villian for 15 damage instead of using a Senshi attack.

Best critical: Usagi bitcing Beryl. It's not even close. Makoto's critical on Zirae was awesome, too, even if it was a mixed blessing.

Worst failure: While it's not a 12, Rei failing her check against Metallia's outright bitching is the one that I really feel is the call I have to make. It was a rough check and all....but her failure changed the course of Rei Hino and the game in general.

NPCs:

Best NPC: Ikkuko. While I had some rough spots with her, she grew into accepting Usagi as an adult and supporting her as best she could. Even if her daughter turned into Sailor Moon, the lesbian Queen of the Moon Kingdom.

Worst NPC: Hiro. Nice guy, but I played him too blandly and he was foiling off of Minako.

Favorite NPC: ....Ann. I'm very fond of Eudial once I found her groove again, but I've had real fun RPing Ann. Her thing with Herb didn't work out, but perhaps it was for the best in the long run - I don't think she really had chemistry with him.

Least favorite NPC: Mimette. I didn't like the character in the canon, and I think I transfered a bit of my annoyance over the Minako mess to her. I felt bad about it after the fact, so I wrote her out to resume a normal life. Hopefully.

Best in battle: Eudial. *shrugs*

Worst in battle: Tellu. The one time she tried, she 12'ed. Poor thing.

Villians:

Best villian: Heh. My POV is slightly different here, but I'll say...

Oxyite. I just liked him and playing as him for some reason, and he did exactly what I wanted to do with him from a RPing angle. I wish he'd stuck around longer, but it wasn't to be. Oh well.

Worst villian: Jadeite. Never felt happy with how he worked out.

Most liked villian: Germatou. I was fond of the malicious bastard. He gave a face of sorts of the threat of Pharaoh 90 once Mugen had been save and purified.

Most hated villian: Eiko.

What? ^_^

Best in battle: Oxyite,a gain. He's one of the few who ever was able to really stand up to the Senshi and almost win. Hell, if Minako hadn't lucked out 2 DCV checks, he might have won.

Worst in battle: Guinvain. Hi, I'm an evil b-FRIED.

PCs, general:

Most defining PC moment: Dark Kingdom Rei, the scene where Metallia mindraped her and she lost her mind. How she crumbled into a remorseless pyschopath instantly showed me exactly what she should be like.

Most wacky/OOC moment: In retrospect, with Minako DQ'ed, the diamond caper. Enough said.

Luckiest with the dice: Um....Bean-Ami, I guess. None of you get dice bot lovin'.

Hatbot/Muskbot/CyWyrm's dicing BITCH: Rei. Duh. With two rerolls a session she still couldn't manage to roll better than the other PCs...often far worse.

Coolest PC: Rei.

Most enjoyable to watch/play with PC: I thought Haruka was great to RP with, personally. Just wish she typed faster...the scene with Viluy reminded me of why I feel that way, too.

Hated that bastard! PC: As the GM, I reserve the right to pass on this one. It's a PC category, and I don't feel it's my place to make that comment.

Best PC, overall: Usagi. Her growth from a ditzy blonde to a mature mother, wife to Rei, and Queen took the scope of the game and was worth every minute of it.

Worst PC, overall: See Hated that bastard!

OOC:

Best player: Bean.

Best RPer: Rei or Usagi...*Flips coin* Rei it is. Really....Rei, Usagi, Haruka, Makoto when she's on and in synch, Ami...all are superb RPers. Panda and Herb can be good too, and Natsume was very damn good - just not in enough to really warrant consideration here, IMO.

BONUS:

Omakes:

Best omake: The Goddess Omake. Let us really explore parts of the gaming world we wouldn't have been able to otherwise.

Worst omake: Usagi turns into a rabbit omakes. Really. <_<

I didn't get to cook her in them! Boooo!

Funniest omake: Dalton v Ami and Rei. Hilarious.

Shittest omake: Perhaps....the one where I had the Tre embed itself into the world. Went nowhere, and I got the feeling of apathy from the PCs. *shrugs*

Biggest clusterfuck omake:Vamipre omake or that racing omake recently. whichever.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Combat, PCs:

Best in battle: Usagi. Our fearless leader always seemed to have something up her sleeve during an important battle. And she deserves mad props for taking down Rubeus by turning his own trap against him at the supermarket.

Worst in battle: Haruka. Sorry, Haru-chan, but you managed to roll 11s so damn often for your ACV checks it wasn't even funny.

Best speeches: Haruka. She is the Fashion Police, dammit!

Worst speeches: Makoto. That example there pretty much sums up her usual speeches.

Coolest person in combat: Usagi, same reason I said she's the best. She is the star, after all, and it shows.

Lamest person in combat: Herb. His unerring tendancy to go for hand to hand attacks nearly got him killed against Celcia, and it generally made him a nuisance rather than any serious combatant.

Best critical: Usagi critting to nuke Beryl's shield in one round. Booya!

Worst failure: Usagi again! Rolling a 12 for her last attack before Oxyite blew REALLY did suck.

NPCs:

Best NPC: Hotaru. Watching her come to terms with the whole Mistress thing and generally become a happy young girl really was a pleasure. And she really is such a good little sister, too!

Worst NPC: Changed my vote to Nian. He couldn't click with anyone else, and refused to make any effort to do so.

Favorite NPC: Artemis. I know I ragged on him IC a lot, but he was ALWAYS good for comic relief.

Least favorite NPC: Endymion. Mamoru was cool, but Endy was just some incredibly annoying all knowing ghost of the Silver Millenium. I was very happy to see the back of him.

Best in battle: On reflection, I'm agreeing with Makoto and giving this one to Chibi Usa. When the chips were down, she REALLY came through for us in spades. *sniffle* such a good little spore, she is!

Worst in battle: Cyprine/Ptilol. Despite their badass reps, they consistently rolled 11s for their ACV checks whenever actually embroiled in combat on our side.

Villians:

Best villian: Ann. Rei's rivalry with the hated elf-girl was great fun to play with, even if often frustrating.

Worst villian: Rubeus. His consistent underestimation of us after dealing with his own world's senshi really rankled, and kind of marked him out as a retard after we started kicking Black Moon ass.

Most liked villian: Metallia-sama! <_< Kidding. Germatou/Tomoe. He was wacky and consistently amusing.

Most hated villian: Zirae. He killed Chibi Usa, dammit! Even if she came back, that still made him REALLY unpopular.

Best in battle: Oxyite. He laid the smack DOWN. No fooling.

Worst in battle: Beruche. Poor girl never even got off a single attack before being roasted.

PCs, general:

Most defining PC moment: Usagi and Rei's conversation on the Moon shortly after Rei broke up with Minako. It covered a lot of ground, and for me it cemented an important part of the Princess/Senshi relationship with Rei being a sounding board for Usagi on a whole bunch of issues. That aspect has remained constant between the two throughout the game, but that's where I feel it was brought into focus.

Most wacky/OOC moment: Herb drops the Mars/Venus-hime dojinshi on Rei-hime's lap. That really introduced an element I could have done without into the game.

Luckiest with the dice: Usagi. She very rarely failed anything important.

Hatbot/Muskbot/CyWyrm's dicing BITCH: I know voting for yourself is uncool and all, but... Rei. They really made me work my Divine Relationship, and even that didn't help all the time. *glares at Hatty*

Coolest PC: Haruka. "Fashion Police." 'nuff said.

Most enjoyable to watch/play with PC: Makoto. She really didn't do enough for my liking, but scenes like Haruka's makeover and the aftermath of Setsuna kissing Endy really show why I like her so much. She's just plain fun.

Hated that bastard! PC: Herb. Sorry, but he seemed deliberately designed to not mesh with the other senshi - he's older, the wrong gender, foreign, and often acted as if the other girls were beneath him. Never did him any favours.

Best PC, overall: Usagi. Her transition as she grew up throughout the game was believably handled and excellently played. (is that enough, dear?)

Worst PC, overall: Herb, for the reasons I already stated. He just didn't *fit* with the rest of us. Add in his tendancy to use OOC knowledge to come up with the most amazingly left field things to say that left PCs and NPCs alike floundering in confusion wherever he went, and... yeah.

OOC:

Best player: Usagi, see below.

Best RPer: I kind of see these two as much the same. Oh well. Usagi paced her growth throughout the game well, and was always a pleasure to RP with or just watch in other scenes.

BONUS:

Omakes:

Best omake: Vampire Omake. The first half. Dealing with the vampire problem with the Witches rather than with the senshi was a novel change of pace, and the first two fights with Cain utterly KICKED ASS. But...

Worst omake: Luna drowns Usagi in the freezing sea because she doesn't want to take a bath. Really, when summed up like that, is it any wonder I vote for it here?

Funniest omake: Usagi is irresistible! That one was a blast to GM, especially playing Haruna as she tried to seduce the rabbit. Brought back fond memories of when Buffy didn't suck, too. <_<

Shittest omake: Paladin kills Rei. Ugh. We kept getting told how pure and nice the guy was by his aura, but he never showed any redeeming qualities. After utterly failing to reason with him, the dice abandoned me and I got my ass kicked. When I actually attacked, he turned out to be nigh immune to me. Then an invincible ANGEL appears to lay the smack down on me. Just ugh is all I can say to that.

Biggest clusterfuck omake: Vampire Omake. The spiral into angst angst OMG TEH ANGST was WAY too much for me. It got worse, then when I kind of plateued off and started coping, it got even more worse! And it kept on falling down.

Merc

Combat, PCs:

Best in battle: It was a toss-up between Usagi and Rei for me, but Rei made the battles overall more interesting in the end. Like Dune said, good pacing and skill. Not dying a lot of times that she was so close to it? Well, that's not just luck, that's some skill. Being hated by the dicebots, that's definitely -some- skill. So Rei gets the vote here.

Worst in battle: Herb. Just never really saw enough of him in battle. Even if Ami felt like she sometimes did less, At least she got to be around more.

Best speeches: Rei, for being always prepared.

Worst speeches: Myself, for the exact opposite. Not that I particularly -cared- for speeches as we entered mid-game. XP

Coolest person in combat: Again, another toss-up between Usagi and Rei for me. I'll go with Dune's and Eb's choice and say Usagi this time. The evolution from whiny NPC to Confident PC was beautiful and well handled and the battles showed her growth as she settled into her leadership role.   
Lamest person in combat: Herb. The few times he did get in battle, as mentioned, the grappling tended to work against him, considering most battles were based on energy attacks.

Best critical: Usagi vs Beryl.

Worst failure: No particular opinion here.

NPCs:

Best NPC: Artemis. He was always a sport for teasing, and his rash comments always made him much more interesting. Embarrasing Minako at school was hilarious, and getting suckered into cross-dressing? Priceless.

Worst NPC: Kazan. He never did -anything-.

Favorite NPC: Artemis, for the same reason above.

Least favorite NPC: Endymion, for same reasons as Eb.

Best in battle: Chibi-Usa for the last arc. C'mon, you guys know she deserves it! We couldn't have taken Zirae down without her.

Worst in battle: Tellu, same reasons as Dune.

Villians:

Best villian: Germatou. C'mon, he created the Heartless! He was wacky, zany, and just plain kooky. That made him interesting, if not necessarily the most effective.

Worst villian: Rubeus, same reasons as Eb.

Most liked villian: Alan. What? >_> You want to make something of it? <_<

Most hated villian: Orestes. He cracked my soul, bitch!

Best in battle: Oxyite. While I wasn't around for the arc, I did read the logs. It was a cool battle.

Worst in battle: Guinvain, like I said in IRC and Dune said in his comment. Eesh, she was around for hat, 1-3 rounds of combat and that's it?

PCs, general:

Most defining PC moment: I have two. The Moon restoration project, because it defines how Usagi has been maturing, and growing into her responsibilities is my first choice. My other is Makoto learning that Alan was one of the elves, and having to deal with her heart, her pain, and her responsibilities to Usagi. In the end, while she had the inner strenght to fight back to protect her friends, she couldn't fight against her heart and wouldn't attack Alan no matter what.

Most wacky/OOC moment: Stealing Hotaru/Mistress 9's plushies. I have no idea -why- I did that, but it just amused me to do so. And hey, Dune let me, so... XD

Also, Panda-Ami making a tiny robot called Lita. C'mon, Lita? =p She was fun though, even if she really didn't get used.

Luckiest with the dice: Usagi. She did what had to be done when it was important, like Eb said.

Hatbot/Muskbot/CyWyrm's dicing BITCH: While I had problems with Hatty, the overall award goes to Rei hands down.

Coolest PC: Usagi

Most enjoyable to watch/play with PC: Usagi and Ami.

Hated that bastard! PC: Didn't hate any PC.

Best PC, overall: Usagi

Worst PC, overall: Herb. Didn't mesh with the rest of the senshi, and while I didn't hate the PC for it, it did make gaming with him hard. I don't think he got too many scenes, either general ingame gaming, or with other PCs.

OOC:

Best player: Hal.  For every single reason I gave her an award above and Dune and Eb did also.

Best RPer: Again, Hal.

BONUS:

Omakes:

Best omake: Fighting our evil doubles. While me and Ami were late entries into it, it was still incredibly fun. And the battle just felt sweet for Mako-chan. She did the sort of thing she always wanted, kicking ass, dancing around her opponent while mocking them, and then going out with a bang after saving her friends. Of course, Usagi stopped her from actually going out by killing her evil counterpart before she chocked Mako-chan too bad, but that was just fun to RP in. I also enjoyed the Rei goes into the near past omake. It didn't really go anywhere sadly, but I always found it amusing. Usagi ending up in the hospital because Rei tripped Mamoru still cracks me up too. Go little butterfly! Flap your wings!

Worst omake: As I didn't really read omakes unless they caught my attention, I can say I don't have a vote for this category.

Funniest omake: Metallia as Rei's step-mom.

Shitiest omake: Same as Worst

Biggest clusterfuck omake: Same as Worst
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Halbarad

Combat, PCs:

Best in battle: Have to go with Rei here. Despite horrendous dicing luck and consistently crappy initiative, she always managed to make a significant dent in any fight she was in. The only rough spot on that is her personal vendetta against Villain-Ann; she couldn't overcome her bad luck for that. Still very good overall.

Worst in battle: Sorry, Haru-chan. You never could hit worth a damn, even when you got NPCed. The only hit I can remember you making is when Cooan and Beruche had Chibi Usa and I cornered on the bridge.

Best speeches: Rei. Haruka's 'fashion police' line WAS great, but Rei's speeches were consistently good.

Worst speeches: Makoto. See above. >_>

Coolest person in combat: Rei. Always had a ton of fun combat tricks up her sleeve - it was fun to see what creative attack she'd come up with next.

Lamest person in combat: Have to go with the others here and say Herb. Using hand-to-hand attacks in senshi combat just isn't a good move, generally. Hallation to the face, anyone?

Best critical: Have to vote for myself here. <_< The critical against Beryl... yeah. Nothing else even comes close, in my book. Makoto's 2-6 against Zirae was good, but nothing else had the sheer impact of the Beryl crit.

Worst failure: The only real critical failure that sticks in my mind was when I 12'ed on the final roll to close Metallia's portal. Not all that significant in the end, but it's the only one I can remember. Criticals aside, the series of rolls that pulled Rei into Metallia's grasp has to be the worst rolling series of the game.

NPCs:

Best NPC: Tough call. I'll probably go with Chibi Usa or Ikkuko here; Eudial never really clicked with me OOC, and most of the others had too little screen time to judge. Chibi Usa for the way she was played (VERY believable, I really developed a soft spot for the little spore) and Ikkuko for the reasons Dune mentioned. Usagi dropped a new bombshell on her practically every other week, but she still managed to adjust.

Worst NPC: Mimette. She never really developed into anything more than a punching bag for Eudial, and then she departed. I can understand Dune's reasoning for it, but... meh.

Favorite NPC: Artemis, for the reasons Rei and Makoto mentioned. He was always good for a laugh.

Least favorite NPC: Nian. I won't get into the details, but... ugh.

Best in battle:Chibi Usa. That last shot of hers against Zirae tops anything else we've been helped with (and really, Eudial's the only other competitor here to speak of).

Worst in battle: I'll agree with the others and say Tellu.

Villains:

Best villain: Again, Germatou. When Usagi got caught and I was wondering what the hell he was going to do next, I was having an absolute BLAST OOC. Wonderfully wacky.

Worst villain: Rubeus. Stupidly overconfident and badly unprepared to deal with us. He deserved the end he got.

Most liked villain: Cynthia. She did a lot to get Usagi to come to grips with her past, and I would have loved to see what she would have done if she'd lived. It's a shame what happened to her.

Most hated villain: Eiko. Not strictly a villain, per se, but no one really earned as much bile from me as she did. Just a one hundred percent negative gut reaction there.

Best in battle: No contest here - Oxyite. I can't think of any enemy we've worked harder to beat, not even Zirae. The two battles with him were BOTH nailbiters up until the very end, and no one ever brought us closer to death.

Worst in battle: Guinvain. "Die, Sereni-" *CRISP*

PCs, general:

Most defining PC moment: I'll have to agree with Rei here and say the chat between Usagi and Rei on the Moon. Not only did it help Usagi come to terms with HER past, it helped Rei to deal with a number of her issues, and started her down the road that ended with her breaking Germatou's control at Mugen. That has to be one of the most memorable scenes in the entire game, to me at least.

Most wacky/OOC moment:

Wackiest - "Would you like to play a game, Miss Shirata?" The entire scene between Germatou and Usagi after he caught her snooping around the school was an absolute riot - Usagi was completely caught on the hop and never really recovered for the entire scene.

Most OOC - The diamond heist. The whole 'ninja thief' angle for me never really seemed to fit Ami at all, and the way she acted in the entire setup really highlighted a lot of the problems I had with Panda-Ami. More on this later.

Luckiest with the dice: Bean-Ami. She rarely missed an important check, even considering her rather dismal non-Mind stats.

Hatbot/Muskbot/CyWyrm's dicing BITCH: Oh come ON, you KNOW this category is just in here for Rei.

That said, I think Musky hates me more than he does her.

Coolest PC: Rei. Her cocky attitude and daring style really flowed well. Haruka's a close second, though.

Most enjoyable to watch/play with PC:
Most enjoyable to play with - Rei. RPing scenes between Usagi and Rei was ALWAYS fun, regardless of the standing between the two; whether it was a quiet, romantic moment, an angst-airing session, or a squabble, she always clicked well for me.

Most enjoyable to watch - I'll say Bean-Ami. I really found myself very curious how she was going to deal with things that came her way, given Bean's interpretation of the character. I'd like to see more of what she's got up her sleeve, if there's a newbie-game coming up.

Hated that bastard! PC: Panda-Ami. Just... Panda is a good RPer, but his take on Ami really grated on me badly. Way too brash and bold for canon Ami, and there wasn't ever a good reason given for her transition from shy and quiet to what she became.

That said, I liked what I saw of Azurite. Just not the combination of Panda and Ami. >_>

Best PC, overall: Rei. A total blast to play with, always kept things interesting, and always handled herself well. Four stars.

Worst PC, overall: Overall, probably Herb. Ebiris' post really hit on the major points here; he seemed designed to run across the grain of the other senshi (male, in college rather than high school, foreign to Japan, etc). His tendency towards comments out of left field threw off more than a scene or two, as well.

OOC:

Best player: Ebiris. Rei was covered above, but OOC Eb's always been around to shoot around ideas with or get feedback from. It's been a real pleasure to play with him, and I look forward to more in the future. ^^

Best RPer: Ebiris; always did an excellent job with Rei. I won't rehash that here.

Honorable mentions: Bean. I've really enjoyed his take on Ami, and I wish we could have had more time to work together on this one. Hopefully we can have a bit of fun with aftergame scenes. ^_^

Midnight. Not around all that often due to timing concerns, and as such I've sort of stepped up into running Natsume's angle, as I'm usually around more often during Midi's timing than Dune is. I really like the way he's developed Natsume, and I'm eager to see how things are going to turn out for her.

BONUS:

Omakes:

Best omake:
To play - probably the Goddess omake. I like the character concept introduced (how the hell do you have a character adjust to inheriting near-infinite power?) and the exploration of aspects of the game-world that we wouldn't have seen otherwise was a lot of fun.

Honorable mention: The confession omakes. It was a lot of fun to explore the various aspects of Rei and Usagi's developing relationship through the course of those.

To run - Rei's attempted assassination by a Beryl that managed to survive. >_> I really liked the way things turned out in that one quite a bit - for some reason, I always enjoy NPCing Rei's father, and he had a fairly large role in that one.

Worst omake: Eh, I'll say the one where everyone got elf-ified, where the Doom Tree took over the world. The idea didn't sit well with me to begin with, and the way it played out didn't improve my take on it at all.

Funniest omake: I'll agree with Eb here. Usagi becoming irresistible probably had me laughing more than any other one I've played; it's close enough to something that COULD happen that I could buy into it. I generally don't find the totally bizarre ideas (like Stepmom Metallia) to be that funny.

Shittiest omake: The first Usagi turns into a literal rabbit omake, for reasons I won't go into here.

Biggest clusterfuck omake: Usagi in Canonland. Wasn't really anyone's fault, but that one was just a succession of bad events piling one on top of the other. I was rather glad when it was over.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Bean Bandit

Ami-chan check! The Serenas!

I doubt my picks will be anything ground breaking, so I'll try and make it look dynamic, at least. ^_^

Combat, PCs:

Best in battle: Like many others, I have to go with Rei, on this one. Not because she was flashy, Not because she still triumphed with rolls that would fucking break your heart...but just cause she never seemed at a loss for a plan. Fitting for the second in command, I thought. ^_^

Worst in battle: So many of us could take this for different reasons. The award is really a tie, between myself and Herb, I think. Me, because I could never seem to accomplish anything significant, and Herb...well, I could say it again, but it's been said already. I'll leave it at that.

-Best speeches-: Let me just say that I'm approaching this a little differently than the others. >_> So, yeah. I'll be voting for Makoto here, because despite having no imagination, her speeches rarely made me cringe. (Haruka gets an honorable mention for the fashion police line >_>)

-Worst speeches-: Honestly, i have to award a tie to everyone. (I'm not a big fan of the speeches. >_>)

Coolest person in combat: Gotta go with Rei. See 'Best in battle'  

Best critical: I was only around for 2...Mine, and Mako-chan's. Since mine accomplished absolutely nothing, Mako-chan's utter frying of Zirae gets the nod.

Worst failure: The body check Rei failed that let Chibi Usa the Gem fall into Zirae's hands. For a short, awful time, I figured we were going to be the first of a planetwide murder spree.

NPCs:

~Best NPC~: Mm. Hard choice, here. I'll give the nod to Chibi Usa. >_> In canon, she was a pain...In game, she was an emotionally damaged little girl, who was suprisingly likable. Best yet, she wasn't OOC from canon, either.  

~Worst NPC~: Alan. >_> Kidding, Mako-chan! *Curls into a protective ball, and waits for the pummeling.* Uhm...Eiko. Relentlessly psycho, and not in an entertaining way...more of a 'SOMEONE KILL THIS BITCH -NOW-!" way.

~Favorite NPC~: Canon Mako-chan! *Sighs happily* For obvious reasons. >_> But, so as not to be unfair, Artemis as well.  I mean...He's pretty much my best friend, and he felt comfortable and fun to RP with...like a big brother. (Or, if Luna loosens her claws, maybe more? >_>)

~Least favorite NPC~: Pluto. From what I saw, she was a plot device, and not much more.  

~Best in battle~: Chibi-Usa for the last arc. I know it's a bandwagon thing, but hey. It's true. We'd all be dead if she hadn't bailed us out.  

~Worst in battle~: No opinions here...didn't get to see enough of them fight.

Villians:

Best villian: -Insufficient Data-
Worst villian: -Insufficient Data-
Most liked villian: Eh, Since I haven't seen enough of the villians to make it a contest, I'll give this one to Cain, from the Vampire Omake.

Most hated villian: Zirae. Nothing like killing a small child to cement your place as a complete bastard. (Timely ressurections notwithstanding.)

Best in battle: Oxyite. While I wasn't around for the arc, either, but I skimmed the logs, too. Badassness.

Worst in battle: Again, not enough knowledge, here. I'll go with Rubieus, just because I expected them to be WAY harder to take down.

PCs, general:

[Most defining PC moment] Usagi taking Chibi Usa in. Heroes and queens come and go, but Usagi opened her heart to a homeless, orphaned little girl, and gave her a new life, and a new mother. Arguably the most heroic thing done in the entire game.

[Most wacky/OOC moment] Honestly, none really stand out. You guys were too good at it by the time I signed up, dammit! *shakes fist*  

[Luckiest with the dice] Usagi. From what I saw, while not spectacular in the extreme, her luck was consistently good, and with our bots, that's a fuckin' -miracle-.

[Hatbot/Muskbot/CyWyrm's dicing BITCH]  Gotta be Rei. I didn't see her worst luck, apparently, but she did seem to take the most serious hits.  

[Coolest PC] Tie, Rei/Haruka. Rei has the badass part locked down, but Haru-chan has this laid back confidence that made her pretty cool. At least, until Viluy came along. ;-;

[Most enjoyable to watch/play with PC] You all are! I had fun watching you all!  I love you guys! *weeps*

Hated that bastard! PC: Not gonna vote here. >_> Sorry.

(Damn. I hate to vote in these next two, because they're a little too black and white, but...)
Best PC, overall: Usagi. She grew the most. Simple as that.

Worst PC, overall: Herb. Again, it's nothing personal, 'cause I didn't exactly hate the PC, but Herb always seemed to be in his own little world. Complete non sequitors in tense situations, and he seemed consistently out of step with the rest of us.  

OOC:

Best player: Hal. Enthusiasm for gaming and a willingness to put up with my constant forgetfulness and errors without hunting me down and strangling me make him my pick. Or a Saint. Whichever. ^_^

Best RPer: Can't pick just one, sorry. You're all really good!

BONUS:

Omakes:

Best omake: Vampire Omake. Eb's right, it did plunge a little too far into angst, It felt more 'real' than most of the games. The emotion was there, even if it was a touch overdone.

Worst omake: Goddess Omake. >_> Sorry guys. <_< I felt it was a little too...'neat and tidy'. Sure it started out okay, but the downsides of being deified were only touched on slightly, and it seemed predisposed toward being a tool to wrap everything up in a nice little bow. Only my opinion, though.

Funniest omake: Drunken Ami hits on Usagi! XD Okay, it got a bit more serious than funny at the end, but the first parts were a blast to play. >_> Tied with Metallia is Rei's stepmom! ^_^

Shittiest omake: No clue. >_>;

Biggest clusterfuck omake: See above!
---
I love the games I've played here.

Liddo-kun

Combat, PCs:

Best in battle: (That PC who always kicked ass when the chips were on the line, who made good calls and just kept it together.)

Rei.  The fragment of memory that jumps out clearly in my head was when Rei took down that water demon in the Other World by destroying the fountain.  Sharp and observant this miko is.  *nods*  That and she kicks butt with her Ash Rods.

Worst in battle: (Via bad dice luck, bad calls or just plain scrubbery; who sucked it down in battle?)

Tie.

Ami got creamed a few times on DCV rolls that saw her get trounced and enforced her 'need to become stronger' thing.  Botching the rejuve at certain points saw her in bad situations in battle as well.  Sorry, Ami-chan, I'm just being honest....  ;_;

Makoto comes in second for getting owned on camera and having said butt kicking shown in television sets across many homes with the media's help.  You served as fine example to show that a Senshi can bounce off asphalt like a skipped coin.  >_>

Usagi.  How she can shoot off some of those corny lines on the fly with a straight face and manage to continue gaming, I'll never know.  It's certainly beyond my abilities.  ^_^

I'd like to put Dune here for some of those painful villain speeches....  I can't think of any bad speeches off the top of my head.  Sparky's lines were from laziness, so I don't think that merits the 'worst speech' award in my book.

Coolest person in combat: (Just who rocked your socks in combat. Maybe it was one ballsy gamble or excellent gambit....just someone who had IT.)

Combat Goddess Rei, once again.  (I'll take payment for stuffing the ballots later, Rei-chan.  ^_^)

I put myself in this category.  Just how many times did my bloody World Shaking veer wide anyway?  Even when I was NPC'd by Dune I sucked wind.  >_>;

I wasn't around for Bunny-chan's critical against Beryl so I have to go with Makoto for the attack on Zirae.

Worst failure: (The other end of the dice - who 12'ed at JUST the wrong time in the most miserably rememberable way?)

Rei, you can console yourself with the fact that your name pops up often, if nothing else.  >_>

NPCs:

Best NPC: (Who did you think was the best NPC(Full villians excluded,
ala Kunzite. Reformed villians like the elves of DBers are viable
here.))

Tie.  Eudial, Artemis and... Viluy.  Okay, the last one was bias speaking, but I did like Eudial and Artemis.  They're both so wacky.  Those two match my own flawed (yet hopefully loveable) personality.

Herb's friend Ryuu qualified some.  Eiko was high up there.  Honestly, can't we just throw the pair in a barrel and shoot them and spare the fishes?  Sheesh.

Favorite NPC: (So, which one of them did you want have their babies
for? ^_^)

I don't know about -me- having babies for them....  As far as favorite, if I had to choose between Arty and Eu-chan, it'd be Eu-chan.  She was the first NPC to chat me up and make me feel welcome when I was still floating out on the outside looking in at the close bonds shared between the Inner Senshi.  And as a bonus, she gets squirmy when girls give her intense attention.  Such a victim....  *cackles*  ^_^

Tellu.  Strangely 2-D and that reaction to Sparky was really...  Meh.  The Prof with his just held in check loli complex gets a quiet vote....  I am so -not- jealous.  >_>

Truth be told, most of the NPCs sucked since they had such little presence and involvement.  I heard that it was done intentionally, but still, they could have been doing -something- at the very least.  Move your limbs, girls!  Let us know you still live!

Eudial was the only NPC to help me in battle that I can recall.  Though her... 'performance' with her flamethrower makes me wonder if it helped or hurt me, really.  >_>

Honestly, all the NPCs sucked in battle, from what I can recall.  o_o

Villians:

Best villian: (Same as the NPC categories, save for using full villians
here.)

Oxyite....  -_-

Worst villian:

Guinvain.  Talk about a letdown.  ^_^;

Most liked villian:

Feh.  There is no 'liked' villain.  Just dead ones ground under Senshi treads.  *nod nods*

Most hated villian:

If you need to ask, you don't know Haruka well.  Oxyite....  -_-

Best in battle:

Oxyite....  Damnable creature!  Stop dodging!  >_<

Worst in battle:

Ayakashi sisters to some extent, Reubeus, but Guinvain takes the cake.

PCs, general:

When Usagi took Haruka to the side and explained what happened to Michiru and stuff, it definitely created someone who Haruka could trust and stuff.  This event allowed Haruka to be pulled into the group more.

A close second was Usagi, Rei and Setsuna all telling her to stop moping and get over her sorrows (over Michiru).  It was an interesting kick in the pants, really.  ^_^;

Most wacky/OOC moment: (Say WHA? Usagi just left to marry Ann and live on an asteriod hippy colony?!)

I can't think of one.  Does Setsuna giving Haruka the stalker's log on Michiru count?  That got me to say 'WHA?' at the time.  ^_^

We've all been shafted by the dice demons at some point, though Usagi has been spared of the abuse more often than not.  I smell a conspiracy!

As if Rei isn't getting the vote on this from everyone for this category....

Rei.  She had a ton of sweet scenes.  Usagi is close, but I just don't attach 'cool' to her character, for some reason.  ^_^;

Usagi seemed to pull off interesting scenes with most people.  Usagi/Rei and Usagi/Ami scenes were a blast to read.

Usagi was also great to play with.  Well, this one is a little weirdly stilted since 98% of my game time was spent with Usagi, really.  *shrug*

I never had any problems gaming with anyone because Haruka wuvs you all!  ^_^

Usagi.  Hands down.  Though Rei and Ami get high nominations as well, but Usagi just kicks too much butt RP'ing, no offense.  ^_^

Tie.  Herb and Makoto.  I barely felt your presence in-game at all.  It may be a case that I missed your earlier, more vivacious gameplay examples, but you guys were flat and I'd hardly notice you guys were in a scene at all.  Again, no offense.  >_>

OOC:

I don't see much difference between this and 'Best PC overall' so I'm giving it to Ami for this one.  I really -liked- the portrayal of nigh canon Ami that Bean had going.  Sure, I missed seeing some of the scenes where Ami would get righteously indignant about strange topics like studying and the like, but overall it was enjoyable.  ^_^

Tie.  Usagi and Rei.  No, I don't feel like elaborating further since the reasons have been splattered all over my post so far.  >_>

Omakes:

Best omake:

The wishing stone omake where I got to angst with Michiru.  Yeah, I'm biased so sue me.

Worst omake:

Dune's proclaimed 'fun' omake where Rei, Usagi and Haruka end up being recruited as new members of Charlie's Angels.  I would've choked you, Dune, if I could've.  ^_^;

Funniest omake:

Ami/Usagi hijinks.  Those were good for a chuckle or three.  ^_^

Shittest omake:

The omake where Usagi was in canonverse and her revelation of the relationship between Rei and her just blew to crud the situation in that universe.  Having Usagi and Rei of that world pissed at you just sucks.  ^_^;

Biggest clusterfuck omake:

The last omake with the Rei-Usagi race involving the bet between Haruka and Eudial.  I hear people in hazmat gear are still cleaning up the mess from that one.  >_>
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

thepanda

Combat, PCs:

I'm gonna go with Usagi on this one. While Rei did rock the house, Usagi kept it all together.

Herb.

Hm. I wasn't around for the fashion police speech, unfortunately. My vote goes to Rei.

Truth be told, I'd vote for Panda-Ami on this one. I just sucked at the speech department, sorry.

Usagi. I'd have said Rei but Usagi didn't get beat up nearly as regularly.

Herb.

Usagi. The whole Beryl-Metallia battle was a wild dice ride all around, really, but that crit of her's just set the mood for a perfect finale.

Rei, far too many times.

NPCs:

Best NPC: (Who did you think was the best NPC(Full villians excluded, ala Kunzite. Reformed villians like the elves of DBers are viable here.))

Hm. The doctor, Rei's dad, and Usagi's family were all pretty good NPCs. I'll have to go with Usagi's whole family. For me it wasn't just her mother that carried her. The problems with Shigo accepting who/what Usagi was sticks out in my mind.

Ryu. He annoyed me lots for reasons that I don't think ever officially got stated in the game about Herb's background.

Favorite NPC: (So, which one of them did you want have their babies for? ^_^)

Eudial and Artemis, but only because Lita was controlled by me. >_>

Well, I was sparred the annoyance of Usagi's cousin. For me, Kotone/Kotono/whatever her name was gets the vote.

Eudial. Kaolinite battle.

Eudial, whenever that Firebuster screwed up. Especially in that one omake.

Villians:

Best villian: (Same as the NPC categories, save for using full villians here.)

Oxy-chan kicked ass.

Worst villian:

No comment.

Most liked villian:

Oxy-chan. He was just plan badass.

Most hated villian:

That ice lady. Personal reasons.

Best in battle:

Need ye ask? Oxyite.

Worst in battle:

No comment

PCs, general:

I liked the Moon restoration and pretty much anything Rei/Usagi right around the time they got together.

'Golden Showers'. Dune, we'll always remember that. ^_^

Panda-Ami. Hatbot seemed to like me considering my crappy combat stats. Heck, I'd been hit only, what, twice? With snowballs? True, I didn't fight nearly as much as the others. . .

Rei. Next question?

Post breakdown Usagi. After she decided this was what she'd do she damn well did it.

Usagi and Rei. Hal took a character from a bad situation (to say the least) and turned her into the strongest character in the game, and I'm not talking ACV here. Rei, on the other hand, had to cope with Minako. I got just a bit of that myself so I can imagine how rough that was.

I'm surprised only one person said me. ^^; I was trying to do too many things with the first character and the second never got off the ground, sadly.

Usagi.

Herb. What? I may not have been great but I wasn't the worst. >_>

OOC:

Usagi, though just barely. Everyone had their OOC moments.

Hal.

I reserve the right to skip the Omake votes.

Anastasia

Voting will close shortly if Herb and Ranma don't care to chip in.
<Afina> Forever.

Prince Herb

And the votes of the Royal Musk Jury :

Combat, PCs:

Best in battle: Mars - her lousy initiative often meant that she acted last and saved the day

Worst in battle: Poor Ami-chan

Best speeches: I liked Mars a lot, with Moon-hime a strong runner-up

Worst speeches: Makoto-chan

Coolest person in combat: Haruka was pretty cool, quite often

Lamest person in combat: No vote

Best critical: (That one fluke of the dice that laid it fuckin' DOWN.) When Usagi's in the Beryl fight

Rei

NPCs:

Best NPC: Eudial was pretty cool

Worst NPC: Eiko, though I never met her

Favorite NPC: Ann-chan was spiffy too

Least favorite NPC: Queen Serenity, always such a downer

Best in battle: Eudial

Worst in battle: ChibiUsa

Villians:

Best villian:  Oxyite

Worst villian: Guinvain was so misused ;_;

Most liked villian: Beruche, since she agreed with my fashion sense

Most hated villian: Cooan - no fashion sense at all...

Best in battle: Oxyite was good

Worst in battle: The youma of the week

PCs, general:

Most defining PC moment: Makoto and Alan's first shag...

Most wacky/OOC moment: When Makoto stole Mistress 9's plushies

Luckiest with the dice: Usagi probably

Hatbot/Muskbot/CyWyrm's dicing BITCH: (*Cough*) Rei

Coolest PC: Evil Rei

Most enjoyable to watch/play with PC: Rei/Usagi was always fun to watch, but to play with Ninja Ami

Hated that bastard! PC: No award

Best PC, overall: Usagi

Worst PC, overall: Usagi

OOC:

Best player: Liddo-kun

Best RPer: Hal

BONUS:

Omakes:

Best omake: The vampires was good, but just loses out to the one where Haruka met Michiru

Worst omake: The one where Usagi died was pretty dire

Funniest omake: Rei's dad marries Metallia

Shittest omake: All those rabbit Usagi ones

Biggest clusterfuck omake: Haruka sleeps with Ami-chan's mum

Anastasia

Voting is closed. Thanks toall that voted.
<Afina> Forever.

Halbarad

By a request of mine, the Serenas are now open again - it's time for the special awards! If someone really deserves an award for something that wasn't a category, give them a nomination. If someone else is willing to second your nomination, the person will get the award - unless it's contested. >_> But we'll worry about that when we get there.

Best One-Liner!

Haruka, all the way.
[13:38] * Sailor_Uranus enters through the front of the shop after Eudial's... display. "Fashion police," Haruka says aloud. "We have a warrant to destroy the premises. Everybody out."

Most Perverted!

Makoto. >_> Anyone who's spent any time in the OOC room can attest to this one.

Worst Timing!

Natsume. <_< Between entering the game while the senshi were out of their own dimension and events conspiring to shift Midnight's online time into the late hours of the night... yeah. I want to see how she'll turn out, still, but it'll be some time before we can manage to finish up events with her. Not really anyone's fault here, but it's notable.

Might edit in one or two more later, but that'll do for now.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Anastasia

I'd second all three of those, really. Especially Mako-chan's award.
<Afina> Forever.