News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Suggestion - Spoiler tags?

Started by baka, January 05, 2005, 04:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baka

Well, shoot me if they're already there and just not in the lil post menu thing, but would if be possible to implement spoiler tags? And would anyone but me care they existed?

It just seems that if we wanted to discuss a series, it might annoy some to unwittingly come across a spoiler we couldn't hide.

Brian

I requested the BBCode spoiler tags.  But Rez said he'd look at it, and that was two and a half years ago....

;_;
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Liddo-kun

That lazy fiend....  STRING HIM UP!

Then make him wear a pink wig for pennance.

^_^
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

metroid composite

Ask Hal--he's already implemented one on the DL (granted, it's just a modified code tag, but works well enough).
ats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. Based on these axioms, a cat with peanut butter toast strapped to its back will therefore hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision.