"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Loot and Artifacts: Gimme!

Started by Anastasia, April 17, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Yarus Loot

Tartarian Embrace

This cloak grants a +2 profane bonus to all ability scores when in the Lower Planes. If you have done the following three acts, this bonus increases to +4: Overcome a celestial with 21 or more hit dice in single combat, committed an act of vast evil of your own free will and finally sacrificed 300 hit dice worth of good aligned creatures.

Anklet of the Nine Rivers

This anklet allows a creature to walk over water at their land movement speed. Any squares of water the creature walks over may be transmuted to any other non magical liquid the creature knows of. It is a free action to transmute the water and any transmuted water may be walked over as if it were still water.

Boots of the Timewalker

These boots function as boots of swiftness and 1/day can use time stop (caster level 40th).

Vaumbrale

Full plate+12. This armor has no maximum dexterity cap, no armor check penalty and no arcane spell failure. This armor adds +1 spell per day to every level of the wearer's non epic spells as well as the highest level of epic spells the wearer can cast. 

Onyxar

This black ring grants a permanent unholy aura spell (CL 40th) and the wearer's melee and ranged attacks deal an extra 2d6 points of vile damage. If the wearer has sneak attack or skirmish, that extra damage becomes vile damage.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Tartarian Embrace and Onyxar go into secure storage.

Jessica gets Anklet of the Nine Rivers.

Alicia takes Boots of the Timewalker.

Vaumbrale gets held onto for now.