News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

The first peaceful day

Started by Anastasia, July 22, 2019, 10:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephrite

I am pretty sure this is the same room, or at least, a different room that leads to the same place.

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,103892.msg1082331.html#msg1082331

Can you verify?

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

"It's been a while since I've seen these windows." Moore says. "I think the last time was in his office."

Moore will take the ring with a smile. "I truly appreciate the gesture. Ever since I was in Aurora, you and the Consortium have been staunch allies to me in my own personal life and my journey, and I'm just happy that we were able to help him -- and the organization, for once, after you all helped me so many times."

Anastasia

"This is a different window," Ruby notes, "This is but one treasure, but our visitors find it soothing and properly inspiring. Jorges here," A nod to the servant, "Will fulfill any desire he can while you wait, and he is eminently talented."

Jetina considers a moment, "Could I have a cup of chilled apple cider, sweet and with a pumpkin pureed pastry?"

Jorges bows, "Yes, ma'am," and promptly vanishes. It's perhaps ten seconds before he returns, carrying a tray with a mug of cider and a plate with a large pastry on it. He places it before one of the couches, a small table rising up from the floor to hold it. It's all light colored wood, polished to a gleaming shine. "Is there anything else?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Hot pumpkin cider for me, please." Moore says. A smile after that. "Thank you, Jorges. Grias will be so jealous if we tell him about this."

A turn to Ruby and a smile afterwards. "Is Mister Sisatar doing well? I don't mean to pry, but if there's anything else we can do that you cannot already do, we're happy to offer."

Anastasia

It is produced moments later. "Thank you sir," he says in a cultured voice.

"He's healing well, "Ruby says, "Do you wish to meet with him?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"If he's accepting visitors." Moore says. "If not, we're happy to return when he is."

Anastasia

"He is in your case," Ruby says, "Come with me."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore will do as asked, taking his drink with him!

Anastasia

The cider's excellent. Jetina has a sip and a bite of her food as she goes, "Oh," she murmurs, "This is good."

"Mister Sisatar was inspired from reports of Aurora's cafeteria. It's not finished, but the early results are promising." Ruby remarks.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore laughs at that. "I'd like to visit that, when it's finished."

He sips the cider and nods to Jetina's words.

Anastasia

You follow Ruby, who takes you along and reality shifts. You now stand in a long, narrow hall. Both walls are alive with murals, ones that are re-enacting dragon battles. You can see wyrms clashing in the air, wyrmlings grappling over a bag of gold. A brass dragon standing against a legion of barbazu is another, then a chromatic dragon facing against an eye tyrant. Far ahead is a door, Ruby leading the way.

You've been here before.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore smiles a bit. "I'll have to ask you about your architecture sometime. I could use your advise for Hope's Landing, I think."

Anastasia

Ruby smiles ever so faintly for a moment as you enter the office.

Ahead is a spacious office. The floors are polished, smooth stone. It's a rich white color with veins of purple running throughout it. There is an imposing desk and no other furniture, a massive thing seemingly made from a single block of wood. Yet that hardly matters as you again see it. The glittering golden sky, the images of wealth and prosperity. So many windfalls, so many successes, so much money. It's dazzling to look at, overwhelming, distracting you from the figure at the desk.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

He's visited Jovar since the last time, so the wealth means less to him now than it had before.

Moore turns to the figure at the desk, but does glance up as he did last time. He addresses the figure nonetheless. "Mister Sisatar, it's a pleasure to see you again. I hope you are recovering well." He says, slightly quietly.