News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Bubble Bobble: A Mystical Story

Started by Dracos, July 16, 2007, 06:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

This is all Dune's fault.  Anyone can join in.  Bubble bobble stuff only.

-------------

Now is the beginning of a fantastic story!
Let us make a journey to the cave of monsters!

Good luck!

--------------

The sun was shining brightly down on the rainbow islands at the start of a new day.  In the village of SunnySkies, two young raggamuffins, Bob and Bub, were waking up.  Today wasn't just any day for the young boys.  They were going to go on an adventure to the north forest.  Or a picnic.  They weren't quite sure yet and the morning was still early.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Ooops?

------

Bub woke up.

Such an event was full of lollipops and rainbows in this magical realm! A magical realm where even Bub scratching his butt gets happy bubbles apoppin' in cheery good times. Oh well, it's time to go on a picnic! Bob should be up for that, and they can bring there happy rainbow time girlfriends and have a very special super gumdrop extravaganza time!

Whistling a merry tune and making a steady motion of popping the bubbles that creates, Bub moves on to do just that.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

Bob? =)
----------

The smiling faces of the village greeted Bub as the young boy walked under the rainbowed skies.  The sweets baker waved from her stand as he passed and look, the carpenter was making a new hut from coconut trees.  Bob's house wasn't very far away.  And then they could get Sally and Sussie for their merry adventure!

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dexie Oblivion

Meanwhile, in his house, Bob was just beginning to wake up, a wide, cheerful smile upon his face, as he wore nearly every morning.  Hopping out of bed, he flung his windows open, looking up at the bright skies and basking in the warm sunlight. He had a feeling today would be a super special awesome day, but then again, when was it not a super special awesome day in the quaint little village he called home?

Remembering that his best buddy Bub would soon be arriving, Bob began to get dressed and prepare for the day ahead of him.
Pet my snake, pet my ssssnaaaake. :P

Dracos

Dressed in his trademark blue outfit, the young Bob heard Bub approaching, whistling on the wind.

-----

Outside of Bob's house, Sally and Susie waited, cheerfully playing hopscotch, bouncing gracefully in matching red and pink outfits, cute as gumdrops.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dexie Oblivion

Upon hearing the whistling of his bestest buddy Bub carried to him over the breeze, Bob quickly made his way outside to wait for him, a wide, cheerful grin on his face as he saw Susie and Sally, cheerfully making his way over to the two girls, waving eagerly at them.

Dracos

Susie giggled cheerfully hopping over to Bob happily, her pink skirt swaying with the motion.  "Ready to go, Bobbie?"

Sally picked up the large brown picnic basket, "Come on Bubbles, you big sleepyhead."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

OOC: Bobbie and Bubbles ran away....
Well, Goodbye.

Dexie Oblivion

(OOC: Derp, I kind of forgot about this. I don't think I ever got a reply email for you last post. ^^; We can continue, if you want?)

Dracos

(I'm up for it. =P  Post, and torment dune to as well)
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

OOC: I'll level with you. This is a one shot joke that got a bit outta hand. If you wanna continue it by all means, I don't have the time, motivation or attention to deal with this. <_< Grab someone else via clubbing.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

OOC: =p  Fair enough too. =)  Let's shelf it.
Well, Goodbye.