News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

[Introductions] We have emerged from the Underground

Started by Dracos, October 08, 2007, 08:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

I work with web tech for a living; if I couldn't recall that from memory, I don't deserve to have my job.

(Behold my derailing powers; they have taken over this new page! For science!)

Grahf

Hello everyone. I've been on the forums a few times as a nameless, faceless spectre but have decided to change that with the new year.

I'm not really sure what (if anything) I can really contribute to or get done, but it never really hurts to try.

Carthrat

>run a game!

>join a ga- oh. :(

Anything you're interested in?
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Grahf

I came somewhat for the fiction, but I'm certainly interested in role plays even though I've never actually done one online. I'm hoping to maybe get some help with my writing (eventually, I don't want to make a big writing dump when I'm still new because it strikes me a gauche for some reason).

I guess that more than anything I'll need to take a look around and see what's up.

Carthrat

I wouldn't really worry about being new! Secret is that local opcrews really want new people to show up and mix things around a bit. Post away~
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Halbarad

Welcome! (yes, I'm not good at this 'greeting new people' thing.)
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

Heh, dunno if it's terribly secret. :)  Welcome to the boards Grahf.
Well, Goodbye.

Jason_Miao

> I'm hoping to maybe get some help with my writing (eventually, I don't want to make a big writing dump when I'm still new because it strikes me a gauche for some reason).

Perhaps you can compromise with yourself, and post a smaller dump. :)

Kt3

Just make sure the dump doesn't smell like a dump, if you comprehend my colloquialism.
I think we live our lives in other people's hearts and minds. Alone by ourselves we're not very much good at all. But when we let someone else in with their stories and all their sights and sounds and songs and smells and sensations, we suddenly start filling our shelves and boxes with books and books of them and building up our libraries.

Oroboro

Howdy! I'm new, was directed here by someone, and am hoping to get some C&C done for my own stories. I've always been a lurker at heart, but I've been trying a lot more to get into this thing recently.

Knox's 9th: It is permitted for observers to let their own conclusions and interpretations be heard!

The truth is in red / Theories are blue / Magic is bullshit / But I still love you.

Anastasia

Hiya. Don't worry, no one bites here 'cept for Dracos. Have fun and relax.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Brian

And thanks to our new tranq gun, Drac's had his shots.

* Brian chambers a round.

Or will have shortly.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Sinom Bre

Be sure to give Drac ALL his shots... as many as possible... in the most sensitive areas. ;p
"If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." -Bill Vaughan
"Why do you have to be a nonconformist like everybody else?" -James Thurber
"Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage." -Robert A. Heinlein
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split..." –Conan the Cimmerian, The Tower of the Elephant by Robert E. Howard
"Well, it's like the man says... Never take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive." -Bugs Bunny, Rabbit's Feat, 1960

Dracos

You guys all suck :)

Welcome to the boards, new guy.
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Quote from: Sinom Bre on January 16, 2012, 05:38:24 PMBe sure to give Drac ALL his shots... as many as possible... in the most sensitive areas. ;p

Drac has sensitive areas?  He's like an evil Kirby.  I don't think there's anything we can do that won't make him stronger. :p
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~