News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

A New Spring's Dawning

Started by Dracos, October 27, 2007, 10:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Heading down through the tower, it was ominously quiet, the screeching ghouls and other defenses strangely absent as they made their way slowly down to the desert below.

But found there a surprise they did...

The metal gate that blocked the entrance swung open as they approached...revealing a scene of beauty.  A pleasant forest, grass spreading forth all around, the sound of a nearby river gracing their ears.  In every direction they looked, life sprouted forth from the earth and filled the air.  A deer watched them from nearby, unafraid as it stood there.
Well, Goodbye.

Olvelsper

Jan dragged himself outside with the help of the others. "We...we did it." He breathed out in awe.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Shukuen

Leets gazed around, awestruck by the sight. "Yeah, we did," he murmured, wondering how far the tower's power reached. "Uhm, any one have any idea how to navigate a forest?"

Dracos

"Just walk?  Or we could try and warp back?"
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Looking over Jan, and again at the forests around them, he nodded to Viki. "Probably should just teleport us back to Baron. I'd rather not find out the hard way if we brought predators into Wasteland along with fauna."

Dracos

"Okay.  I can bring us back there just easily.  Just stick close," She chanted, a glowing aura surrounding them... and then they were there.  It may have been a blink, or just they didn't notice, but they were now standing right outside Baron, the homely village outside just as they'd left it.
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

"Mind pointing us which way is the nearest doctor or such? You explored the most of this place out of all of us, Jan."

Dracos

Leets remembered encountering a white mage before, and Jan remembered having traveled briefly around the town, where to find an inn or several white mage spots.
Well, Goodbye.

Olvelsper

"I just need to lie down." Jan insisted. "We can't be bothering too much since we have to go help Cecil's scouting party."
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Shukuen

"I think you need more then a lie down, Smith. If you really want to go along with the scouting party, you should at least get one of those White Mages to fix you up," retorted Leets, half dragging, half carrying the injured negociator.

Olvelsper

"Ugh...fine, then. There's some up at the castle. My earlier comment about needing to rest is still important, though. I'll go get us a room, if you want to bring one of them o the inn."

Shukuen

"Glad to see your skull isn't rattled as the rest of you," Leets joked. "Let's get that room then so we don't drag that poor mage floor to floor to find you."

Dracos

Heading to the inn, the innkeeper, seeing Jan's condition, was glad to help them to a room, waving off payment in the interest of helping his fellow man.  "I'll keep watch, go get a white mage."
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Leets nodded in thanks before parting from his comrades. Quickly setting his bearings, he headed towards the castle to find a White Mage who would help Jan.

Dracos

Being a known sight, a guard waved to him as he approached.  "Ho, leets.  Keeping up your training?"

OOC: As you're trying to find people, I'm going to tone down your unconscious hiding
Well, Goodbye.