News:

It is a very sunny day.

Main Menu

Nagging ahoy!

Started by Bjorn, January 22, 2008, 06:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjorn

I think we've reached the "put up or shut up" point of pre-game preparations.  Everyone has been working on their character, and I'm not seeing a lot of questions in the forum, so let's get this ball rolling.

The game will start Friday, January 25th.  Before that time, you as players need to do the following:

• Post your completed character sheets on the forum.  If you haven't done this by the start of the game, you'll be dropped.
  • Come up with the basics of your Free Company. If you haven't done this by the start of the game, I'll do it for you.

Let me know in this thread, by PM, or by AIM if you have issues with any of the above.  If you need a little more time before you're ready, we can arrange a late start in the game for you.

Anastasia

If I don't have a character up today, I may talk to you about a late entry Bjorn. Sorry, but the past few weeks have been hectic and time draining for me.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

Okay, I'll try and get the last bits actually written down on my end.  I haven't been able to touch base with either brian or merc to hammer out the free company stuff. 
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Definitely going to be a late entry. I'm just not up to dealing with this right now, despite my interest. If you wanna drop or replace me I won't resent it. It's nothing personal, just stupid timing. If it's cool, I'll definitely try and get my shit together, though.
<Afina> Forever.

Bjorn

There have been no player posts, IC or OOC, in twenty-four hours.  C'mon, guys.  If you can't find something to do or say IC, please post to that effect.

My next post will be next morning (my time).

Dracos

Sorry, sitcomville(life) has distracted me enough that I didn't feel I could credibly respond.  I'll get back to this soon (tonight i think)
Well, Goodbye.

Bjorn

Zis is a post of nagging.  One post per player per day, guys.  Also, I'd point out that I have four players and one background.

Dracos

Bjorn?
Dunefar?

oh, the absence time has hit ^^;
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

I'm checking, like, once a week for signs of life here.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Brian

I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Bjorn

I cannot apologize enough.  Sorry, guys.  There was unexpected (and unexpectedly complicated) maintenance work going on at work, the amount that was expected of me on the business trip spiralled out of control, and I had no net access abroad.  None of this is an excuse. 

I'm back, I'm posting, and hopefully it is not too late to get this back on track.

Brian

I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Anastasia

I'm not going to be back in this for awhile due to personal stuff*. Feel free to NPC or whatever.

*Personal stuff equals a boss I've worked with for five years in CCU and dying, another person at work having sudden pregnancy/blood pressure issues bad enough to have to go to the ER abruptly, a state inspection, a small nursing scandal and enough stress to sink a cruise ship. This is very much a 'when it rains it pours' sorta week.
<Afina> Forever.

Bjorn

I'm sorry, all.  This has become a very busy time for me at work, with no signs of getting better soon.  I can't put in the time to run this game well, or indeed (as you might have noticed) at all.

I'm sorry I've wasted all your time on yet another game that didn't really take off.  It's been fun playing what little we did, and I was really looking forward to seeing where your characters would go.

Anastasia

It's okay.

A bit of advice, Bjorn? I think you have the potential to be a really top notch GM, but you always derail yourself by not showing up for weeks at a time. I'd like to see where a game you run would go if you could dedicate such time. I admit that after all this I don't lay good odds on that happening. Ah well.

What was our first fight and encounter going to be? I'm curious now to what you had planned.
<Afina> Forever.