News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Scheduling!

Started by Sierra, July 10, 2008, 07:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sierra

As I've noted, I'm willing and able to be around whenever necessary to line up with your schedules.

Eb: Five hours ahead of me. He's around from 10AM onward his time (5AM my time), but Balmuria runs ~3PM (~10AM my time) on Saturdays and Dark Congress starts ~5PM (~noon my time) Sundays.

Cor: Seven hours ahead of me, if I recall correctly. Also involved in Balmuria and DC, which presumably cuts him off at the same times as Eb.

Rat: Thirteen hours ahead of me, if I recall correctly. If he has any schedule conflicts, I don't know about 'em.

Ideally, we'd start as early as possible to maximize time and avoid overlap with other games. 5AM-10AM my time (adjust accordingly for your own times) is what I'm aiming for. This assumes, of course, that Eb/Cor don't mind being locked down for RP the entirety of their Saturday/Sundays (well, we know Cor doesn't mind, since he's a robot).

Also of note is that Iddy's interested in playing, but I'm not sure how feasible that is given that he's an hour behind me. Can't be around earlier than 7AM my time, which would cut a couple hours off of what we could do per day.

Corwin

Given how my weekends work, I'm free on friday/saturday and not your crazy saturday/sunday. Other than that, I'm good.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Sierra

That kinda cuts Sunday out. Bwah. At least Saturday looks pretty much clear.

Rat, any schedule conflicts on your end?

Carthrat

Well, I'll have to stop my late-saturday-night drinking, but it should be fine otherwise.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Sierra

Looks like we're good to go for this Saturday, so be there or be rectilinear. Was really hoping to run two days a week, but we'll just have to persevere and see if something else opens up.

Sierra

Huh. Turns out I'm going to have Wednesdays off work for the forseeable future. Any chance we can finagle a second weekly session on that day? I asked Eb and Cor in chat and it looks iffy, but I figured I'd have it down on the board in case it's an option later.

Carthrat

I pretty much can't stay up long enough for Eb to get home and gaming to commence on those lines on weekdays, sadly.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Sierra

Figured. Ah well, it was worth a shot.