News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Group possessions

Started by Sierra, July 26, 2008, 04:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sierra

This is basically a place for me to list anything that the team owns collectively. Vehicles, buildings, etc. For starters, you have: a truck and an HQ.

---

Your means of transportation is a Yamachi ST80 Line Hauler. Consider it a covered pickup truck on repulsorlifts. Nothing fancy, and bought used, but it gets you where you need to go. I'll have actual stats for this sucker up sometime this weekend (still puzzling over the vehicle rules), but it shouldn't matter for the first session.

~

Your home base is actually a repurposed police station. Built back in the days when Pendleton was a provincial administrative center for a handful of independant miners and ne'erdowells, a recent surge in the local population rendered the building inadequate for the needs of local law enforcement and it was abandoned in favor of a new station closer to the center of town. It sat decaying for several years before the Lagoon Company acquired it. The second floor offices were converted into sleeping quarters.

It's not exactly in the nicest part of town, but the locals know what kind of outfit you are and generally leave you and your clients alone. Map is being here:

I forgot to label it and am too lazy to fix this upload it again, so: the first block is the main floor. Big room is your front office/meet 'n greet area. Square room is kind of a cafeteria area, behind which is a general purpose storage room and a bathroom. Green blobs are the holding cells.

Second block is the second floor (I had to rotate it ninety degrees clockwise to fit it onto the same grid. Deal. Imagine if those blue squares--stairs, incidentally--lined up perfectly and you should see where things sit in relation to each other). Former office space converted into habitation. The empty space is kind of a briefing room until someone decides there's a better use for it.

Third block is the basement. Evidence locker (small room) and armory (large room).

Carthrat

Hmm. Could be a good place to drop some of the stuff I bought.

I have a SENSOR KIT which is probably attached to some computer in our office when we're not using it in the field. It gives +5 to perception checks and apparently displays a minimap or something with a range of one kilometre. I figure Forrest can use it, he's talented with these, being a SCOUT! and all.

I also think I bought a Security Kit for Cor, which I don't really want to keep on my sheet when I'll never use it, so you can add it to yours (yes yes I know I was being asinine earlier shut up.)

We don't reaaaaaly have an armory, all our gear is light anti-personel stuff. I'll probably work on that when we get some credits in.

Speaking of which- anyone intend to get proficiency in heavy weapons?
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Carthrat

12375 creds in the group fund.

3 Blasters pistols, one blaster carbine.

Carthrat

Hokay, I'm interested in advertising. What are the common mediums on Pendleton? The net? Broadcast? Billboards? What kinda costs are we looking at? Are there other similar companies advertising, or a set of codes groups like ours use to make sure the average guy doesn't know what's what, but people who know what to look for can find?

Corwin

OFFICE SECURITY. We need laser turrets to turn unwanted guests into bloody confetti and I need to be the one to program them.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Carthrat

Gah, I totally forgot.

-Office Security, we want it!

Things Targo Wants

-Electrobinoculars.
-Low-Light Targeting Scope.
-4 new Medpacs.
-4 Frag Grenades.
-4 Stun Grenades
-Mines, I really think of them as static frags that we can put in place more easily than with mesh tape. Best if they have some kind of build-in concealment (active camoflague? I don't know what the options are.)

-Portable Security Cameras. I'm thinking very small things that we can pack up and hook up on the go. They should transmit data wirelessly back to some central point, probably a computer in our truck or the Sensor pack. Used for when we need to defend some place for a short time or we want to spy on people. Not sure on the range they'd have.

-Portable security devices in general; mines, camears, remote-controlled robots or turrets, that sort of thing. Mobility is important. I'd like to know the options.

Ebiris

Forrest could use a helmet package (although since he doesn't wear a helmet it'd be more of an eyepiece type doolie). Having the functionality of electrobinoculars built into his targetting scope would also be nice.

Rat's covered all our security needs already.

Sierra

Quote from: Carthrat on September 06, 2008, 01:42:15 AM
Gah, I totally forgot.

-Office Security, we want it!

-Videorecorders aren't hard to set up in or outside the office. Having them record anything and everything they see and dump it all in a computer is simple enough.
-Wil's cherished autoguns can be set up within the office (local law prohibits stationing automated weapons on building exteriors for reasons which should be obvious). They can be programmed not to shoot at specific individuals (I.E., you guys) when active. Cost is the firearm (anything of small or medium size) +50% for programming and installation. I'll sort out what kind of BAB their programming gives them sometime this weekend.

Quote from: Carthrat on September 06, 2008, 01:42:15 AMThings Targo Wants

-Electrobinoculars.
-Low-Light Targeting Scope.
-4 new Medpacs.
-4 Frag Grenades.
-4 Stun Grenades

Good to go on all that stuff. Edit it into your sheet, subtract the necessary funds (4200 credits).

Quote from: Carthrat on September 06, 2008, 01:42:15 AM-Mines, I really think of them as static frags that we can put in place more easily than with mesh tape. Best if they have some kind of build-in concealment (active camoflague? I don't know what the options are.)

I'll have to sort out the mechanics of this. Shouldn't matter for this week, at least.

Quote from: Carthrat on September 06, 2008, 01:42:15 AM-Portable Security Cameras. I'm thinking very small things that we can pack up and hook up on the go. They should transmit data wirelessly back to some central point, probably a computer in our truck or the Sensor pack. Used for when we need to defend some place for a short time or we want to spy on people. Not sure on the range they'd have.

I was thinking some jury-rigged combination of videorecorder + commlink would do the trick here, but I figure there's enough of a market for such devices (in the form of groups like yours, private investigators, law enforcement, etc) for a combo to be commonly sold. Portable Security Camera = 100 credits, can transmit its recordings for the range of a short-range commlink (fifty kilometers).

Quote from: Carthrat on September 06, 2008, 01:42:15 AM-Portable security devices in general; mines, camears, remote-controlled robots or turrets, that sort of thing. Mobility is important. I'd like to know the options.

-Not sure how to work mines just yet.
-Cameras are cheap and easy to use. Videorecorders are only 50 credits and I'm just gonna say that they can also be used to take still photos if desired (I mean, this is the 27th century here).
-I'll stat up an array of minimechs you can choose from. Expect 'em to be on the expensive side, though.

Sierra

I think this mission was a great success!

The party has gained:

1x Heavy Repeating Blaster
1x Missile Launcher
5x Missiles
1x Heavy Battle Armor (slightly scorched, but intact)
20,000 credits
1,500 EXP each (and therefore a level)

Carthrat

We are buying...

3 Space Suits (6k)
1 Portable Computer (5k)
1 Audiorecorder (25)
1 Power Generator (750)
3 Pocket Scramblers (1.2k)
1 All-Temperature Cloak (100)
5xdetonite+timer (3,500)

for 16575 total.

And I think that's all?

Sierra

A thorough search of the Black Wind turns up the following items of note:

Avram's items: Blaster Pistol, Hip Holster, Datapad, Tool Kit
Karma's items: Ion Pistol, Hold-out Blaster Pistol, Hip Holster, Concealed Holster
Kartch's items: Heavy Blaster Pistol, Hold-out Blaster Pistol, Hip Holster, Concealed Holster, Security Kit
Randal's items: Knife, Blaster Pistol

Bruce had a heavy blaster rifle with an attached vibrobayonet and grenade launcher, but it got shredded along with him. There's a nice cache of grenades in a cabinet in his room, though: 4x frag, 4x ion, 4x stun.
All of Frank's equips went boom with him.

The infirmary contains the following: 1x medkit, 20x medpac, 1x surgery kit.

There's some random tools and crap in the cargo bay, but most of it's actually Reina's.

We'll deal with the locked storage room next session if you're eager to check it out.

Also, each of you is the proud owner of 3,000 EXP.

Sierra

Noting for the record that the Sanada raid nets everyone 2,000 Exp and therefore a level up. Will edit in all the weapons the mooks had later.

Sierra

Loot from Sanada Group's botched attack includes the following:

2x Knife
4x Vibroblade
1x Vibro-ax
2x Heavy Blaster Pistol
4x Blaster Carbine
1x Blaster Rifle with enhanced low-light targeting scope
1x Heavy Blaster Rifle
1x Heavy Blaster Rifle with attached Grenade Launcher
1x Spaceballs the Flamethrower
1x Security Kit

There were also some frag grenades. I can't be arsed to go back and check how many of them the mooks used, so I'm just going to say half a dozen.