News:

"Our arrogance is our power."

Main Menu

Floor 1 "Wheel": 1-2

Started by Anastasia, November 09, 2008, 10:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

"Oooooh yeaaaaah?" Fluttering to peer at Lord Flasheart with his beady little eyes that leak steam, "Yooouuuu helllp meeee with MYYYY problemsssssssss, I heeeelp youuu!"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"And what kind of help might you be seeking?" Euphemia speaks, with just the right mix of curiosity and a superiority born out of confidence. If their goals coincide, she wouldn't particularly mind having this creature reach the goal alongside them. If its wishes prove to be a distraction, however, there would be little sense in even a temporary alliance.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

"Tttheyyy'reee trrryinnnngg to killll meee!" The creature hisses. "Sssssaaavee meeee!"
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"What callous knaves would strike at such an obviously pitiful specimen?" Flasheart rails at the injustice. "Come with us, my unfortunately malformed and speech impedimented friend, and you'll be safe!"

Anastasia

"P-ppitiful..." While a look of indignation crosses it's face, the steamy creature flies behind Flasheart. "Ttttheeey're in the passsssssagesssss behiiinnd the dooooor!"
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

Sacchin stomps over to the door and peers through it.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Anastasia

Behind the door is an almost immediate drop. A ladder allows easy climbing down. Distantly you can hear the sounds of some scuffling - maybe the twang of a bow as well?
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

"Sacchin fight? Sacchin stay?" she queries, glancing back at the attractively bloodstained girl (why did she cover them up?) and the dashing man with the nice shirt (but silly weapon.)

Corwin

Peering over Sacchin's shoulder as she stands on her toes, Euphemia wonders out loud, "Didn't you get some of that disgusting grease? It could make climbing up pretty hard, if used right."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Peering at the ladder, one can note that the mist begins to thin as ou go down. The ladder itself is made of sturdy enough looking wood, going down twenty or so feet to the bottom safely.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"That won't help if they can fly like our friend here," Flasheart notes, briefly eyeing the steaming... thing and adding, "Marvellous!"

Anastasia

"Tttttheeey caaaan't fllyyyy!" It flutters behind Flasheart's head, "Greeassssseee the laaaaddeeeer!"
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

Sacchin looks rather pissed at having to put down her sword, but uses a small amount of the grease she's recovered to slicken the top four rungs of the ladder, before standing up again and closing the door.

"Sacchin done."

Ebiris

"There you go!" Flasheart claps his new friend on the back just above his beating wings in a hearty gesture of comradeship. "You'll be safe now, so how about lending us a hand to get to the centre of this wheel?"

Anastasia

Fluttering int he air from the pat, the creature sighs in relief. "Noooo waaaay they get up now. Thaaankssss!"

He starts flying ahead down the misty corridor, "Waaatcccch ouuuuttt! Snaaaakeee-heaaads deeeefend this paaaaatttth, but it'ssss the riiight waaay!"
<Afina> Forever.