News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Session Times

Started by VySaika, January 21, 2009, 01:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VySaika

I hate pulling this stuff up last minute, but I'm really really out of it today, and I'm not the kind of GM Hero that can run through anything like Dune is. Would you guys be able to do this on Monday instead as a make-up session?
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Sierra

Jo'ou Ranbu

A Monday is fine too, sure.

Taishyr

If it doesn't run late, sure. Monday nights are early-crash nights due to having a early morning class, but.

VySaika

Alright, so trying this today at 4:30 PST/7:30 EST as a makeup session. Just reminding everyone.
All About Monks
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies

VySaika

SO Tai is too sick to play today, and I was up and down all night with stomach problems and got no sleep. Way too out of it + missing a player for a normal session. Does someone want to claim an S.Link today?
All About Monks

Jo'ou Ranbu

I'll pass on S. Linking today, kinda tired as well and I want to shoot the breeze a little. Think we can schedule one for Wednesday?

VySaika

All About Monks

Jo'ou Ranbu

Okay. I'm not going to be around for this Thursday's session - taking a trip to my hometown due to Easter holidays on Thursday night and I will only be available on Friday morning. We could see if we can manage a full session on Wednesday (in this case, if there's room, I'll S. Link on Monday instead - or not S. Link this week at all, if Monday's busy). Thoughts?

Sierra

I think Gate was gonna run a link scene for me in the evening today. Remind me of the exact time, Gate?

Maybe he could multitask? >.>

VySaika

Cid Link: 6:30 PST today. I suppose if Snow can get in on the same time, I can try to multitask. This is me, though. It's not my forte.

Um, I can try for full session Wednesday instead, normal time. Dunno how that pans out for Cid/Tai, though.
All About Monks

Taishyr

Wednesday is same as Monday - works but I need to crash kinda early due to classes.

Sierra

I also crash early on Wednesday, though on account of being up until 2:30 AM the night before.

VySaika

So short session on Wednesay it is.
All About Monks

Jo'ou Ranbu

Quote from: Gatewalker on March 29, 2010, 12:24:28 PM
Cid Link: 6:30 PST today. I suppose if Snow can get in on the same time, I can try to multitask. This is me, though. It's not my forte.

I'm fine with Ciddy getting dibs here. I'll just reschedule my S. Link time for Wednesday next week.