Main Menu

General Discussion

Started by Merc, September 18, 2009, 01:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

too bad it can't start now :P
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Next session in one week, not two weeks. So on the 8th. First post updated to reflect this, as always.

As I mentioned on IRC, I am also willing to make the schedule in general be once a week instead of once every other week, not just for this one time.

If all the players wish to do so anyway. Up to you guys. If all of you guys agree, I'll make the change, otherwise, it'll be just this once.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

Let's see how it goes.  I encourage seeing how it goes :)
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Zephyrus is going to join as a sixth player. I'd offered to save him a slot some time ago when I was starting game, and he decided to take me up on the offer recently.

Merc

Updated game post.

REMINDER: Starting next week, we will be starting at 6:30pm CST (7:30pm for the eastern time people). Also, after next week, we'll probably return to an every other week schedule (so after the 15th, next session would be the 29th). One person did ask a preference for that schedule instead of every week.

Merc

Reminder: See above. Game tomorrow, 6:30 PM CST (4:30PM PST / 7:30 PM EST).

Navilee

I may be unable to make next game, depending on if I am flying back or driving the truck myself.

Moving is a bitch, especially when you're leaving a shitty boyfriend on top.  Oh well.  I will post any updates that arise; I am planning on being able to make it, however.

Merc

*nods* thanks for the heads-up.

Dracos

*creates a space-time distortion so that the game can be weekly :3*

*goes back to logging his game*
Well, Goodbye.

Navilee

As of now, it doesn't look like I will be missing the game unless a series of events occurs as a breakneck pace.  Which is rather unlikely.

Navilee

Against all odds, I managed to find the document; it's a download link, but it's a thankfully small .doc.

I don't quite agree with everything in it (like healing magic draining the caster's reserve pool/hp as well as mana), but I do like the majority.

Merc

Ataru, you suck. I reminded you yesterday =p

Anyhow, you guys are getting level-up to level 3. Ataru, just pop into game channel whenever, and roll with penuche (or any other dicebot where I can see roll result, like freya in #sr) for hit points.

Next session is Dec 13th (two weeks from now) at 6:30pm CST, as usual. That's 7:30pm EST or 4:30pm PST.

Note to self: Read about fixing arcanist, and post logs for this week and last session, which I'd forgotten to.

Sierra

If people want to meet up for random IC chatter (it was mentioned last night), Monday/Wednesday nights are free for me. (this Saturday/Sunday too, sure, but I gather there are other games going on then).

Dracos

Didn't quite get why :)  But I suppose I can show up for gametime whatever :)
Well, Goodbye.

Sierra

Well, Aleph was angsting, Elise wants to know what the heck the squirrel was to see whether it requires smiting by the hammer of righteousness, and Anassia seemed to think Elise was in need of education by a more *ahem* experienced woman, so I guess there are things to talk about if we want to.