News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

General Discussion

Started by Merc, September 18, 2009, 01:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Ah, so pub crawling :P

Aleph can get drunk, Elise can get drunk, and Maya can explain the facts of life.

Also drunk. :3
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Sierra

I dunno, is it? I'm around, dunno if anyone else is.

Dracos

1.45 hours until it happens.

Marketh the words of Maya.

Show up or else.
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Reminder: Session this sunday, and you guys levelled up. If you haven't updated your sheets, aka Aleph and Jack (who also still has to roll HP), do so before game session.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

Maya grows in power and charisma.  Fear her.  Stay underleveled, infidels.  I shall dance ahead! :P

Cool.  Looking forward to it.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Aside, holiday gaming?  Any likelihood?

*offers festive santa caps for the whole party* :)
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

I was going to ask after session. For my part, I have no problems with the 27th (when next session would be after 13th), although I am aware that as it's right between xmas/new year, might be a problem for some.

Merc

Finally posted those log updates I've been slacking about. Now I don't feel like Ko anymore!

Navilee

I am somewhat in shock I managed to do my cross-country move and still be able to attend the game!

Clearly, I am just made of awesome.

Merc

Heh, hope you weren't speeding =p

Anyhoo, looking at character sheets:
Drac - It's fine
Navi - The base defense line should be +2. You did it right on your defense line, just missed it here. Whoops! Also, looked at arcanist fix you linked. It's fine.
Cid - It's fine
Nama - Sheet's still a work in progress? Only noticed HP was updated.
Zeph
- You didn't update defense (should be 17 since BDB went up), just base defense. Opposite of Navi. ;p
- Ditto for attack rolls, those should be +7 not +6
- Skills should be +1 higher for all your skills except for: All the athletics skills, Search and Disable Device (these are correct).

Zephyrus

Right, sorry about that. I guess I must have gotten it all mixed up with the Planar leveling. Or something.

Anywho, thanks for the reminder. Fixing now.

Dracos

General thoughts:
This session, more than the others, felt a little too self directed.  I guess we're still bound up in the kingslayer quests, but hope Kheldar and Jack find a lead so we can take more direct interaction with it and fish less.

Dance fighting was cool.  I propose that everyone get Perform as a class skill and we have dance offs with future enemies.
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

I did have something planned for marketplace, but wasn't sure I wanted to have it happen without a full group. That's really one of the hazards of splitting groups. Generally, I have to make something up for one of the groups while the other group gets something to do.

Ironically, in this case I had something planned for marketplace because I hadn't seen Ataru in a while so I'd scrapped those original slum plans and made the marketplace ones. Then he -did- show up, and I hastily brought them back, planning to co-currently do the two...and then the group split, and I wasn't entirely sure about marketplace plans since those had been made somewhat hastily, so I ended up cutting those.

Sorry. =/

Merc

Next session on January 10.

Reminders:

[22:36] <Merc> Anyhoo, stop there. Anybody that didn't say what they want out of their royal present, post that before next session, as you have it by then. Next session Jan 10th unless someone has issues.
[22:37] <Merc> Next time, timeskip and missions and stuff!
[22:42] <Maya_Mahabala> Merc: *bugs for Logs+stats and a general 'lead in' for next time

Also: Cid/Navi need to pick what they want from their 800 gp worth of loot.

Btw, what was happening with your connection, Navi? You kinda just spluttered in and out without talking around the time combat started? Robo-controlled Anassia for her one turn up. Combat kinda ended quick, so you didn't have much to do. >_>