News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Start Date? Scheduling? :)

Started by Dracos, November 29, 2009, 01:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

given most of us are in Merc's game, best start dates is 12/06, next sunday.

Otherwise it'd be 12/20, which is quite the wait. :)
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Jon

Quote from: Dracos on November 29, 2009, 01:45:13 AM
given most of us are in Merc's game, best start dates is 12/06, next sunday.

Works for me.

Dracos

Cool.

Things I'd totally appreciate:
A set time.

A quick paragraph on our boss/main stronghold so we can take that and use it as some direction background wise to interweave ourselves with.

:)
Well, Goodbye.

Jon

Let's say 4 PM, pacific time, Sunday December 6, 2009.

Your boss is Prince Kolberkon, a LE changeling fighter. He's a serious contender for the spot of High Prince, once the seat becomes vacant. He runs Port Verge, a largeish town of 2000 souls on the island of Questor. The Order of the Emerald Claw and House Lyrandar both have major presence in the town, as Kolberkon has relied on both of them to assist his rise to power.

Dracos

Thanks.  I'll read up on that area tonight.
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Note: It'll have to be 4:30pm PST at earliest if Zeph actually bothers making his sheet to join in. He usually gets home right about then.

If he doesn't, I'm perfectly happy with 4pm though =)

Dracos

I'm all cool with more faces, but really, I'll be amazed if zeph manages a sheet for this without you making it for him.  Everyone else playing has several years of D&D experience.  He's never built a character by himself or managed to level without help.  Both Gestalt and ToB are way outside his experience range with this specific game (even though he has plenty in RPing in general).  You and I both are playing builds that display an extremely high comfort level with both the primary rules and optional ones.

I'd be worried about a lack of matching in this case leading to some level of frustration there.  But maybe I'm overly critical :3
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

I don't mind helping him, though I'm certainly not making the sheet for him. But yes, if he doesn't start working on it soon, he's not gonna have it done unless someone makes it for him.

Jon

Quote from: Dracos on December 02, 2009, 09:01:02 PM
I'd be worried about a lack of matching in this case leading to some level of frustration there.  But maybe I'm overly critical :3

If he can't make a sheet, he's not skilled enough in the mechanics of the system to play in this game, I fear.

Dracos

For timeline, I vote a little further out +10-+12 years, especially if Merc is playing a warforged assuming the history that says 996 is when warforged were declared people.
Well, Goodbye.

Jon

Quote from: Dracos on December 03, 2009, 01:22:30 PM
For timeline, I vote a little further out +10-+12 years, especially if Merc is playing a warforged assuming the history that says 996 is when warforged were declared people.

whatevs. makes no difference to me.

Jon

We shall play in #acquisitives and #acquisitives-ooc on Lunarnet.

Merc

Just to verify (mostly for Navi) since Navi hasn't been hanging on IRC with us: As Zeph is not joining, I believe game time is 4pm PST / 7pm EST.