News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Extra Sessions - "We love Dune so much that we want to be with him forever!"

Started by Zephyrus, December 16, 2009, 02:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus

I know Dracos suggested it awhile back and I'm not averse to the idea of an extra session here and there, especially as the holidays come about.

Post in here your times and dates where we could make it all work, if you're interested.

12/16
12/17
12/19

Those are the dates that I'm free this week. On friday, I'll get my schedule for next week and I'll let you know what's up then.

Dracos

I'm on family laziness vacation.  I can likely make any and all times anyone else can, if I so choose. :P
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

I can do from today to Friday after 10 PM. I can do Saturday any time past the mid afternoon. Sunday's out due to football. I'll be off Monday but not around, the Redskins are on MNF and I have some family stuff too. I'm off Wednesday and around, I can probably be around some on Christmas Eve. Christmas day is completely out, dunno about the two days after.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Zephyrus

Quote from: Anastasia on December 16, 2009, 02:59:19 PM
I can do from today to Friday after 10 PM. I can do Saturday any time past the mid afternoon. Sunday's out due to football. I'll be off Monday but not around, the Redskins are on MNF and I have some family stuff too. I'm off Wednesday and around, I can probably be around some on Christmas Eve. Christmas day is completely out, dunno about the two days after.

Friday is out for me, as I don't get off work till 11. However, today and Saturday at those times seem to be good at the moment.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

VySaika

See Rat, essentially. I will very very rarely be able to do extra sessions in general, just as a heads up.
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Dracos

I fly tonight.  Following it, I'm up to gaming whenever gaming can be had provided some advanced notice.

Next wednesday perhaps?
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Drac, I think you missed where Rat and Gate said they couldn't do it right now? <_<
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Carthrat

My unemployment status is hopefully temporary, but it does mean I have time for more sessions if they come up.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Dracos

I'm around if folks want to party.  Just advance notice and we can totally go get drunk around hardsoil.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

As said, I'd be game for some gambling training with knight or some general inn chatter, or whatnot.

But nobody really comments so I don't know if anyone is around for small sessions :P
Well, Goodbye.

Sierra

You can generally take it as a given that I'm interested unless I state otherwise.