News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

[13] The Hot Springs Episode

Started by Merc, May 19, 2010, 06:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

Session Start: Sun Apr 04, 2010

<Merc> After a long day spent hiking through the jungle avoiding roads and such, the group from Adallia have found themselves with a town up ahead of them, walls visible in the distance as well as some of the taller buildings.
<Maya> "A place where the natives won't try to eat us...rejoice," Maya joked as they headed inward.
<Aleph> "Indeed." Aleph continued walking, letting his gaze wander toward the girls at times...
* Maya doesn't, as usual, particularly avoid the watching attention, a show off as always as she looked ahead at the town.
* Elise is, of course, totally oblivious.
<Merc> There's not a lot of traffic in and out of the town. You do on occassion see large groups of caravans come in or go out, but generally, they stick to large groups.
<Aleph> "Well, shall we go in?  I'm rather tired of these bugs myself." Aleph rhetorically asks
<Elise> "We should find somewhere to rest, shouldn't we?" Elise says. "It's not every day that a giant, carnivorous monster falls on me."
<Navilee> Anassia seems to be equally oblivious to the glances, although she can't help but let out a sigh at the sight of the walls. "Oh, thank [whichever god they worship; I am too lazy to logsearch :p].  Beds!"  Clearly, she sees no debate about entering the city.
<Aleph> "...majority rules.  We're going."
<Jack> "I don't think anyone would object at this point."
<Maya> "Did someone actually want to sleep in the woods again?" Maya wondered irritably.
* Maya looks around for an inn, they can ask questions there.
* Aleph looks in the direction of Kheldar suspiciously before joining in on the looking-for-an-inn
<Merc> There's a few inns by the entrance to the town, and given their closety to each other, they're all probably roughly the same price. The town is pretty small, looks like it's mostly a stopping point in the jungle for travelers and traders to rest in during their journeys between bigger trade spots, though there are also a few stalls of merchants here and there.
* Maya picks one and heads in.  "Hello, are there a few rooms open for the night...and are we in <Townname>?"
<Merc> "Yes, this is Amber Ledge. Worried you got lost in the jungle, eh?" the innskeeper jokes, before looking at his ledger. "Oh, and plenty of rooms available, miss. How many do you need?"
<Aleph> "Three."  He chimed in.
<Maya> "Three will do," She nodded to him.  "Thanks.  Easy to get lost when folks insist on jungle shortcuts."
<Maya> "Are the jungles always dangerous around here?" She wondered.
<Merc> "Not as much as it used to be. Most of the wildlife around here knows better than to mess with us humans nowadays, though with the raptor nests around these areas, occassionally one of them reptiles tries something, so most people travel in large groups," the man replies. "You'd actually have to rough it out to face any danger, most things know to stay out of the roads."
<Maya> "Right, right, good to know," She eyed back a bit.  "Anyhow, is anything going on in town right now?" She wondered.
* Anassia can't help but give Kheldar a brief sideways glance at the mention of staying on the roads.
* Aleph grumbles. Were it not for the damn huge lizard, they'd have been better off staying on the road
<Merc> The man shrugs at Maya's question. "Not a lot happens. The majority of the business around here are places to stay the night like mine. This place started as a camp just as a stop between the port back east and Redwood Post, which connects our lands to Adallia and Vyrdam. Occassionally, we do get some troupes that put on shows. Think there's one pitching a tent outside town on the west side, planning to have their show later tonight."
* Aleph quirks an eyebrow. "Well, I guess we should go check that out at some point."
<Maya> "oh, that's fun...  we should go see it," Maya smiled, always enjoying seeing other troupes as well.
* Aleph looks over at Maya, wondering what the hell is with today
<Maya> "Are you reading my mind, Aleph?" She teased and paid for the rooms.  "Let's leave our stuff there and relax, we can check out the show tonight once we're feeling less grimy.  Do you have a bath?" She eyed the keeper of the inn.
* Anassia eyes Maya. "You're planning something," she says simply, although it's not quite the edge it normally would... the mention of resting and baths likely have something to do with it.
<Elise> "We've been on the road for a while and we're dirty," Elise says with a shrug. "Getting clean sounds pretty straightforward and sensible to me."
<Merc> "There's a hot springs business in the north part of town if you want to use that service," the innkeeper suggests.
<Anassia> She looks towards Elise, before shaking her head slightly.  "And hot springs?  How... exotic."
<Maya> "That sounds delightful," She smiled. "Way better than roughing it.  Alright, let's go there.  Anyone coming with me?" She smiled, heading toward the door.
<Aleph> "Hell yeah!" Aleph exclaims.  Anything to get rid of the sweat and jungle-grime
<Jack> "I defintily need a bath."
<Elise> "It would be a nice change," Elise agrees.
<Anassia> "Yeah, definately," she says, nodding.
<Maya> "Well, let's gooo~" She headed off striding quickly toward the north part of town.
<Merc> The group easily finds the place the innskeeper talked about. There's quite a crowd of people going in, with smaller group leaving. Seems like it's starting to fill up at this hour of the day.
<Aleph> "...hope we get an opening.  That is...wow."
<Anassia> "Maybe we should come back when it's not so busy?" she asks thoughtfully.
<Aleph> "hnnn..."
<Aleph> "But we don't know if it closes, when it closes, or if it'll be worse later."
* Elise shrugs. "Patience is a virtue! We can wait our turn, can't we? We don't have other plans, after all."
<Aleph> "I thought we were going to see that troupe later..."
<Merc> Aleph's spying of the female variety shows quite a few pretty birds, even if there's also a mix of ugly and old. It seems pretty varied mix of people coming to enjoy the services. The line is of people is also getting processed pretty fast, so the wait won't be long it looks like.
* Maya waits in line, trying to get to the counter.
* Aleph is in line with the rest, of course...
<Aleph> "...wow.  I wonder where some of them are from..." he idly wonders as he quirks an eyebrow at the young women
<Maya> "Ask, you shy boy.  You'll never meet folks being quiet," Maya waved a finger.
<Aleph> "...but that'd require me to get out of line."
* Anassia waits with the others. "I suppose you're right," she says, shrugging a little.
<Elise> "You shouldn't be harassing young women anyway."
<Maya> "We'll hold your place, Aleph," Maya didn't give him much room to be shy.
* Maya she eyed how long till the front, wanting to get in herself.
<Merc> It's not long before they get their turn to step in, finding an elderly man and a young girl processing payments from people and offering towels. "Hello, and welcome," the man greets as he counts you off. "Six people, Mana." The girl besides him nods as she goes grab a set of towels and the man gives off the price.
<Aleph> "Er...okay."  He blinked.  Apparently Maya was...encouraging him?
<Merc> "Men to the right, women to the left."
<Aleph> "...so much for that idea."
* Elise dutifully heads to the left!
* Jack snickers
* Maya nods. "Alright," She headed off to the left, paying the price from the purchase. 
<Jack> "You snooze, you lose."
* Aleph heads to the right.
* Maya slips into the changing room, sliding off her tight outfit there and taking a slight towel about her.
* Jack heads off with the guys
* Anassia heads to the left as well, paying the price and folowing Maya's lead.
* Elise finds a changing room of her own, though she's starting to feel like something here isn't quite matching her assumptions.
<Maya> "Is something wrong, Elise?" Maya glanced, noticing her pinched up nose.
* Jack gets naked without any reservations and hops in the hot spring
<Elise> "These are...individual baths, right?"
* Aleph waits a bit before undressing, before grabbing a towel for after and then slowly entering the hot spring.
<Merc> "Hrm? No, miss, it's not like we can just close off an individual spring for ecah person, you know. We've simply separated two large sections, one for the men and one for the women, so there's at least that much privacy," the old man explains.
<Maya> "I think it's actually just one large spring, sectioned off into smaller areas."  Maya shrugged, heading into the springs proper and sliding in, lounging about and enjoying the spring water cleansing her skin.
* Anassia follows behind Maya, sliding into the water with a long sigh. "That... is better."
<Elise> "Um." Elise looks slightly panicked, but being panicked with someone she knows is better than being panicked with strangers! Towel wrapped around her, she heads straight for the water and sinks in up to her neck, blushing from more than the heat.
<Merc> The water is pleasantly hot, Jack finds, and there's this interesting aroma coming from the water, as vapor floats upward from thewater in the various springs. The place seems pretty packed as everyone heads to various pools that are still free, or join people they know.
* Aleph looks about the spring. Though...that water is most definitely relaxing. "...I wonder what that wall is for..." he says, looking over at the divider...
<Merc> On the men's side, there's a particular preference for near the wall between the men's and female's side, probably men trying to find a hole to peek through or some such.
<Maya> "Is something wrong Elise?" The buxom Maya swam over near her.  "The water is pretty nice really."
<Anassia> "Oh calm down, Elise," Anassia says, looking towards the other girl.  "I'm sure everything's fine.
<Aleph> "...I definitely have to check this out..."  And Aleph does indeed head for the wall...overhearing the girls on the other side, more than likely. "...ah."  ...curiosity begat curiosity as he then moved toward the wall...
* Elise sinks in up to her chin. "I didn't know--I thought I'd be alone! And some of the women here aren't wearing *anything*!"
<Jack> "...Idiot's just asking for trouble."
* Jack finds a nice corner to relax in
<Maya> "And...?" Maya seemed to be one of them. "You wear your clothes into a bath?" She leaned back near Anassia.
<Elise> "Of course not! But I do it alone, like a normal person."
<Anassia> "And here it's normal to do it in here," Anassia says, stretching.
* Aleph studies the wall...this would be the sight of a lifetime!
<Maya> "I keep telling you.  There's a lot of different cultures.  This isn't that strange for a small village where it's very costly to arrange private bath areas for everyone."
<Elise> "Well, I'm not from here!"
<Maya> "Just try and relax...it's different, but it isn't bad is it?"
<Elise> "Well...the water is nice."
<Merc> Meanwhile, Aleph doesn't really spot any holes or weak points on the wall. It looks pretty sturdy in fact, to the annoyance of many young men.
* Aleph grumbles
<Maya> She stretched out, dipping under the water a bit and then coming up, water flowing down her purple hair.  "That's right.  It's much better than we'll get on the road.  And it's good for your skin to keep clean."
* Aleph decides to at least try and listen in on conversations through the wall, pressing his ear up against it.
<Elise> "Well, yes...I think maybe I should see how clean it can get with me just sitting here. I could wash my hair at least," Elise says, proceeding to do that much.
<Maya> "They have soaps, Elise," She reached for one. "Want me to get your back?  Anassia, can you get mine?"
<Elise> "But...I would have to take the towel off for that," Elise says helplessly, pausing while wringing her hair out.
<Merc> ooc: roll listen check, Aleph!
<Aleph> roll 1d20+9
<Penuche> Aleph invokes Penuche's magic: < 20 > [d20=11]
<Anassia> "I suppose that would work," Anassia says, nodding to Maya.
<Merc> Aleph hears Maya and Elise, he thinks! "...get mine..." "But...I...take...towel off..."
* Aleph 's eyes widen...and twin trails of nasal blood run down his face as he presses his head closer
* Aleph clearly has an overactive imagination
<Maya> "Well, take it off.  It's just us here.  No one is going to make fun of you," She pressed up against her and pulled her towel away, putting it carefully on the side. "Also, if you get it wet, it won't be dry when you want to get out of the bath."
<Merc> Aleph thinks he hears Maya saying something about getting tits wet.
<Elise> "Um. Well..." Elise yelps in surprise as the decision is taken out of her hands! She turns around and presses herself against the nearest wall. "Alright, fine you can wash my back. But that's all anyone gets to see!"
<Maya> "Huh, what, is something wrong with your breasts?" She blinked, not really seeing the worry as she started gently rubbing Elise's back with soap.
<Aleph> intensification of bloodflow noted.  As Aleph presses his head against the wall more...feet starting to slip against the wet rock.
<Anassia> "You're cruel, Maya." Anassia notes, relaxing in the water casually.
<Maya> "Huh, I didn't mean anything by it," Maya returned innocently.  "Not everything I say is a come on you know anassia."  She moved her hair aside so Anassia could get at her back.
<Elise> "What? No," Elise says, genuinely not seeming to care about that. "It's just, unlike you, I'm not used to people seeing me prance about without anything on!"
<Aleph> "...holy hell.  What do they put in the bathwater on the women's side?"  he ponders to himself, two red streaks down his neck and chest now.
<Maya> "Well, I won't blame you for that, but it's not very good to only clean one side of yourself.  And it's a good chance to relax and get to know each other without the pretension." Maya shrugged. "Or you could treat at arms length."
<Elise> "I can clean the other side myself, then," Elise insists.
* Aleph is quickly losing footing against the wet rocks, too caught up in the mistaken conversation
<Anassia> "It's only us, Elise," Anassia comments, reaching for the soap.  "Just relax,"
* Jack sneaks up on the distracted aleph
<Aleph> Twin red plumes explode from his nose as he slips, letting out a yelp that is silenced a split-second later by a loud splash...likely getting water splashed all in Jack's face from the impact
<Maya> "It's really all our first...what was that noise?" Maya frowned as she cleaned Elise's back.
<Elise> "I think that's not something I'm very good at..."
<Jack> "Are you... bleeding?
<Jack> "What the hell were you doing, beating your face against the wall?"
* Anassia glances towards the divider as well. "Dunno," she says, frowing slightly.
* Aleph gets up, the trails somewhat smeared. "...what? I wasn't doing anything of that sort! ...why would I hit my head on the wall, anyway?"
<Maya> "We all have our weak areas.  I suppose shyness and opening up is yours."  Maya poked Elise's firm arms.  "I bet you could lift a house with these."  She floated back dipping under the water again and then lounging up against the rocks, her body in fair display with her slightly lifted out of the water, relaxing in the warm water.
<Aleph> "...it's not like the divider opens up if you hit your head on it or something crazy like that."
<Aleph> "...wait, I was bleeding?"
<Aleph> ...Jack would note that the trail of blood is only coming out of his nose
<Elise> "Well, I have to at least be able to move the anvil around sometimes, you know?" Elise says. She does finally start scrubbing herself down, though she takes pains to keep her back to her friends while doing so (she feels just as awkward looking at them).
<Aleph> "...besides, my head would hurt like hell if I was hitting my face on the wall."
<Jack> "Yeah, quite a bit from the looks of it."
<Aleph> "...ah hell.  ...at least I'm in a bath."  He replies as he sinks in deeper to the bath, hoping to get the blood off of him
* Anassia leans against the rocks slightly, not nearly as displayed as Ms.Showoff, relaxing in the warm water.
<Maya> "I've never done blacksmithing before...  Did your father teach you that?" She wondered.
<Aleph> "...pity I can't see over, under, or through that thing.  They must replace it."
<Elise> "My father taught me everything I know," Elise says proudly.
* Aleph scans the divider, checking to see if there's a point where wood and stone don't quite meet evenly...
<Maya> "So you haven't learned anything he doesn't?" Maya asked innocently.  "But that's pretty neat.  Blacksmithing always seemed like such hard work" Her own slender limbs didn't look up to the task of swinging her sword, much less a hammer really.
<Anassia> "Yeah, I bet everything seems like hard work to you," Anassia says, grinning over towards Maya.
<Maya> "Oh hush, I'm not that bad," Maya smiled back at Anassia.
<Elise> "It's tiring, but you feel good having made something. Even simple tools--they're just as important for every day life as weapons, probably more so."
* Aleph , notably having failed to find a vulnerability in the wall's perfect defenses, sinks into the bath, mildly frustrated
<Maya> "Learn anything from the royal blacksmiths while we were there?"
<Anassia> "Of course you're not," Anassia says, smirking slightly.  "And I think I can understand that... sort of."
* Elise shakes her head. "I didn't have much chance to speak with them. I didn't want to disturb them while they were making our weapons, you know?"
<Maya> "Oh, see, you should've.  Life is short and meetings can be all too sudden.  If you don't take a chance to ask you never know when you'll meet again!" She waved a finger.  "Think about it, what if they could teach you some really neat new ways of taking weapons apart?  Now it might be months before you could try and ask them again, or watch how they do things."
<Aleph> "mmph.  Damnit."
* Elise Elise nods and finishes scrubbing. She does finally deign to turn around and actually face her friends, though anything below her shoulders is staying under the water line, thank you very much.
<Aleph> "I mean...aren't you curious about seeing what's on the other side of that wall?"  Aleph asks Jack.
<Jack> "Nothing I haven't seen before, I'm sure."
<Maya> "See, isn't it more pleasant talking eye to eye?" Maya smiled at Elise, her purple eyes bright.  "it's weird talking to your back you know," She leaned forward a little.
<Aleph> "...wait what"
<Jack> "I've been with women before you know... Hell, I got laid before we left the last town."
<Aleph> "...I hate you.  You know that, right?"  Delivery being completely deadpan as he sunk further into the water
<Jack> "And need I remind you, our companions are over there... One carries a giant hammer,  one weilds a sword bigger than she is, and one can shoot fire out of her hands."
<Jack> "you really, really want to tempt fate?"
<Aleph> "...yes."
<Elise> "I don't know. I mean, how are you so comfortable like...everyone can see your...I mean, they're right there! I'm not used to sitting around like this. It's very strange for me."
<Anassia> "Reaaally?" Anassia asks.  "Who would of thought that?"
* Jack shakes his head
<Elise> "It is!" Elise insists.
<Jack> "You know, we could always just get you a hooker."
<Anassia> "Life's short," Anassia says, stretching her arms over her head.  "Well, normally.  And it's not like you're going to have a second chance to experience everything."
<Merc> "Argh, I can't take it anymore! I must see those delectable breasts!" one desperate young man yells as he jumps towards the wall, launching a kick at it, trying to bring it down. Some people yell "Hey, stop that!" although some of them don't sound like their heart is in it. The others just cheer him on or start moving away, knowing nothing good will come of this.
<Merc> roll d8+8
<Penuche> Merc invokes Penuche's magic: < 9 > [d8=1]
<Aleph> "...that is just not the--holy shit!"
<Merc> A sizeable crack forms on the wooden wall, though not enough to peek through, certainly enough to warn the girls on the other side something is happening...assuming they didn't hear his scream, which was kinda hard to miss.
* Aleph winces.
<Aleph> "...wonder how many he broke."
<Merc> Many girls quickly screech and start grabbing for their towels and moving away, looking to get the owner.
<Merc> "Ow! Sonnuva...one more time!" the pervert yells as he goes for the wall again. "For boobs!"
<Aleph> "...I have to admit.  That guy's got balls."
<Merc> roll d8+8
<Penuche> Merc invokes Penuche's magic: < 16 > [d8=8]
<Elise> "What--" Elise's instinctual shyness kicks in and she quickly scrambles out of the pool to wrap her towel around herself.
<Anassia> "...well..." Anassia says, at the thud and crack against the barrier, reaching for her own towel.
<Merc> His foot goes through the wall, although he seems to have injured himself as splinters dig into his foot. Tears of...pain? joy? both, maybe...fall down his eyes. "The promised land awaits!"
<Maya> "Hmmm?"  She blinked, glancing down at her cleavage. "Well, I..." She glanced at the wall.  "...and we were having such a pleasant talk," She also covered herself, dipping in the water.  "To the changing rooms?" She swam toward them.
<Aleph> "Not even I would do that."  he winces as the foot goes through the wall.
<Jack> "Are people really that desperate?"
<Aleph> "...well, I'm cursing the wall's existence as-is..."
<Merc> The person begins to struggle as he tries to pull his foot out, some other men trying to help him as girls fully break into screams on the other side at the side of the foot, trying to get a desperate glimpse before they're all gone.
* Aleph sighs..."Sounds like they're leaving."
<Elise> "What's wrong with this person?!" Elise barks, the brazenness of the intrusion wiping away her timidity and replacing it with a rage more familiar to her friends. She marches up to the offending foot and gives it a savage twist!
<Jack> "C'mon, let's go, the girls are probably waiting for us."
* Maya escapes to the changing room, waiting for Anassia and Elise and drying off.
<Aleph> "...damn.   This felt like a letdown.  I mean...relaxing, and all, but..."
<Merc> "OW!" the man screams as his body twists along with his body, and he narrows his eyes before lighting up. "Boobs are trying to help me get loose! Even boobs want me!"
<Merc> This only makes him more excited as he YANKS his foot back.
* Anassia looks to Elise, wincing slightly as she follows Maya. "Okay, maybe this wasn't relaxing."
<Aleph> "...actually, I want to stay for now.  At least to watch this."
<Elise> Elise keeps an eye on the hole. The first face she sees trying to peek through is getting punched, HARD.
<Merc> "Aha!" he starts to exclaim, only to look through the hole in the wall at Elise's towel and..."Wait, where are the boobs?"
<Merc> "It's so...flat."
<Jack> "Ooh, this is gonna be ugly."
<Elise> Face, meet RIGHTEOUS FIST OF FURY!
* Aleph idles up toward the hole himself out of curiosity...
<Aleph> ...right before he saw the guy's face get smashed in.
<Merc> He's too shocked to dodge!
<Merc> ooc: roll damage
<Elise> roll 1d3+5 face punchin'
<Penuche> Elise invokes Penuche's magic: < 6 > [d3=1]
<Merc> He falls flat on his back, splashing loudly. The few men willing to help him in his crazy stunt all vanish from the area at the sight of Elise's face, not to mention her trembling fist of rage. "Dammit woman! What was that for?" the man screeches as he holds his nose. "And you're covering the view! This is my peephole, not for you to oogle at manflesh!"
<Merc> A couple of men still in the area blush at the accusation, and cover themselves a bit more with their own towels.
* Jack facepalms
<Aleph> "...what the hell?"
* Aleph idles over and tries to see who it was that was doing the punching, at the very least. Curiosity is curiosity.
* Jack walks over to the guy and pushes his head under "Stop digging yourself a deeper hole, moron."
* Jack lets the guy up after a quick dunk
* Elise just marches back out front to report this violation to the proprietors! If they don't call the local law enforcement on the man, she'll get dressed and take him out herself!
* Quits: Zephyrus (~zephiroth@68-31-36-6.pools.spcsdns.net) (Quit: ( www.nnscript.com :: NoNameScript 4.22 :: www.esnation.com ))
<Merc> "What the devil is going on?!?" the elderly owner screams as he limps his way into the men's side, and his eyes widen at the sight of the hole. "...who did this?!?" he screeches even as the other guy sputters from Jack's dunking.
<Jack> "This idiot."
* Jack indicates the man he dunked
<Merc> There's a bunch of wet women being calmed by the young girl that was at the booth at the entrance as Elise marches to the front, looking worriedly over to the men's side.
<Merc> The old man's eyes narrows. "You did this, young man?" he demands in question. The youth simply sputters. "It was for the boobs!" is his only defense.
<Elise> "There's a vile, EVIL criminal on the mens' side!" Elise announces, still wrapped in her towel and apparently much less worried about that by this point. "He should be arrested at once!"
* Aleph is already heading over for the exit, seeing that the show is over
<Aleph> "Yeah, you might want to cover your eyes, Elise."  Aleph notes as he gets out of the bath, at least making an attempt to cover himself.
<Elise> "What--AHH." This prompts a return to the changing room.
<Merc> The old man scowls and grabs the perpetrator by the ear. "You are paying for repairs. Is this understood?" "Ow! Ow! I got it! Ow!"
* Aleph heads over to the changing room, thankful that he at least wasn't that guy.
* Jack shakes his head at the scene and gets out to change
<Merc> The old man starts dragging out the man, whose towel falls off to his embarrassment, as he's dragged to the changing area by the old man who verbally assaults him.
<Maya> "Elise, I think they can handle it," Maya walked out, dressed fully and ready to go herself.
* Elise just grumbles to herself as she gets changed.
* Anassia emerges shortly after arriving in the changing room, her hair wrapped up in her towel, glancing back towards Elise slightly, glancing around. "Is it just me or are a magnet for trouble?"
<Elise> "You just notice it more because I'm the first one to do anything about it!" Elise insists.
<Anassia> "Unless you want to find our welcome worn out, I don't think you want me to intervene," Anassia replies softly, glancing around.
* Elise just stomps out into the street as soon as she's dressed again.
* Aleph emerges from the changing room, fully clothed. Looking in more of a disappointed mood than anything.
<Maya> "That really ruined our relaxing time," maya frowned.  "Good for getting him, Elise," She surprisingly cheered the woman on.
<Elise> "Someone had to do it!"
<Aleph> ...albeit with two red trails running down his face
<Anassia> "I'd rather be inactive and have a bed," Anassia comments, smiling slightly.
* Jack comes out dressed and grumbling about kids these days
<Merc> The hot springs place looks like it's shutting down for the day, due to the need to repair the wall. A few of the women seem to be laughing over the craziness now that it's over as they leave too, a few others seem red with embarrassment.
<Aleph> "...meh."  Aleph grumbles,  "I think it was a bit overrated myself."
<Maya> "Aleph, what happened to you?" Maya wondered, eying him now that he was coming out with a bloody nose.
<Maya> "Were you...participating in that silliness?"
<Aleph> "Huh?  ...Oh.  Slipped."
<Elise> "It was fine apart from everyone being naked. And that CRIMINAl."
<Aleph> "And no, I wasn't kicking holes in walls."
<Aleph> "Elise was almost scarred for life thanks to me, though."  he snrks
<Elise> "Why would someone think to do that? It's insane! And indecent! And incredibly rude!"
<Anassia> "Because they're dumb."
<Aleph> "One word.  Desperation."
* Jack snickers
<Jack> "You're one to talk, Aleph."
<Elise> "Hmph. Obviously he doesn't have anything else of value in his life if all he can think to do is stare at women!"
<Aleph> "Clearly you haven't ever felt extremely frustrated in your life, Elise." Aleph adds half-sarcastically
* Jack puts his hand on Aleph shoulder. "Like I said before, we could always get you a call girl."
<Elise> "I'm sure if I did, I wouldn't do THAT."
<Anassia> "...what's this about a callgirl?" Anassia asks, looking to the two curiously.
<Jack> "Just trying to help Aleph vent some frusterations."
<Aleph> "...nothing, Anassia, nothing.  And I told you that just wouldn't be right, Jack."
<Aleph> "So, when's that show start?  Or do we have time for a drink first?"
<Maya> "Soon I think...how about we get food and head over there?" Maya smiled.
<Elise> "Yes, let's do that. I feel like I need to relax to unwind from our relaxing bath," Elise huffs.
* Aleph still hasn't gotten the blood off of his face, incidentally
<Anassia> "A drink would be good."  Anassia says, nodding.  "And you might want to clean your face; someone might think you've been brawling."
* Elise is now known as Sierra_Dreaming
<Aleph> "...eh?  More blood?!"
* Aleph wipes his face off, on that note
<Aleph> "Woah...hell..." Aleph stumbles a bit as he walks.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.